[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((hollywood))) just got busted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487068073211.jpg (589KB, 600x1790px) Image search: [Google]
1487068073211.jpg
589KB, 600x1790px
(((hollywood))) just got busted
>>
>stormfag posts arrive at the same time as the cuck ones
really makes ya think
>>
File: 1489649734669.jpg (8KB, 167x199px) Image search: [Google]
1489649734669.jpg
8KB, 167x199px
>fuck you Haim
>>
>>80566546
what do you mean by that?
>>
i like how the chat flooded with JAPAN everytime there's japanese footage
>>
it's not really the new power rangers thread you drunk idiots, the old one isn't even at bump limit
>>
>>80566684
it is the new /prg/ thread
i forgot to add a subject
tho im the op of the old thread
>>
File: MMPR_White_Ranger.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_White_Ranger.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
White Power

(owned by an israeli named Saban)
>>
>>80567019
ikr Tommy and Carlos are the only good ones
>>
F-fucking /pol/fags

G-get out
>>
>>80567093
/prg/fags you meant
>>
So can someone give me a run down on the lore on how they got all of the costumes etc to make an "Americanized" Super Sentai. I've noticed that sometimes they never actually "meet" the villain of the week and its literally just all stock footage.
>>
when is Turbo ending, i'm fading....
>>
>>80567093
lol
>>
newer thread: >>80567192
>>
Oh /pol/ hates jews again? I thought they loved jews because of Trump and his pro-israel stance. Oh well.
>>
>>80567164
On the american end they bought the suites or replicas of the suites used in the footage to film whatever they want with them, especially for American cast interaction with suitless rangers or to insert their own villains like Zedd or Devatoxx.

The japanese footage always looks like it has a higher budget with more sparks and shit and the actors behave with more character than the american ones do.

the specifics differ per season and it can get pretty complex trying to determine how they did certian things.

For example, season 2 and 3 used japanese footage by the sentai company but was specifically paid for by Saban by request because he wanted to keep the ranger costumes. Despite this he still spliced it with footage from another sentai season which Zedd's dragon comes from.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMxJWr-MQk

How isn't this a /tv/ meme?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.