[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: warcraft-poster.jpg (366KB, 1293x2048px) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-poster.jpg
366KB, 1293x2048px
So I'm currently watching Warcraft and wondering why this orc girl is almost human, while the other orcs are huge monsters?
>>
>>80564689
>why this orc girl is almost human
>>
>>80564689
>almost human

DAS RAYCISS

Also this movie would have been classic if half the actors didn't come off as LARP'ing retards. Still liked it.
>>
>>80564689
is it Garona? because she's a halfsie.
>>
>>80564921
>she's a halfsie.
this
she is half breed, I think it implies half human too
>>
>>80564964
>half human actress portrays half human character

What did Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>80564689
>>80564921
>>80564964

I thought it was mentioned in the movie that their journey between worlds changed/mutated the girl. The girl-orc's mom was pregnant with her when they travelled between worlds and immediately after they arrived mom-orc went into labor. I think that sorcerer-orc said something about the new world changing the baby.
>>
Garona is actually half orc half draenei
>>
>>80564689

Absolutely terrible movie that appeals to nobody but hardcore fans of the game, what was Duncan thinking?
>>
>>80566870
This
She's basically half-orc and half not!succubus
>>
>>80566973
>Absolutely terrible movie

OP here and I just finished the movie; do they really think there's going to be a sequel to this shit flick?
>>
>>80566533
Wat? That's even more retarded than the in-game explanation and that one went back and forth for years.
>>
>>80566973
>but hardcore fans of the game

I was a hardcore fan of Warcraft (not WoW though) and I hated it
>>
>>80567336
I was a hardcore fan of the game and I liked it.
>>
>>80564729
>There are people who fall to this
>>
THEY KILLED HIS HANDSOME HANDSOME SON

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

WHY HANDSOME HANDSOME SON DEAD WHY ;_;
>>
Because in the movie she is half orc and half human. Medivh during his first trip to draenor fucked and impregnated an orc woman, so Garona is his daughter. This is confirmed in a scene that was cut from the movie for some reason.

In the games and in the actual lore Garona is half orc and half dreanei. They changed draenei to human in the movies probably to make it more simple and easier to 'connect with' or some bullshit.
>>
>>80568965
She's Medivh's daughter, you dunce. He colluded with the orcs to build the dark portal before the movie even started.
>>
>Garona
>half-human

People actually think this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.