[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the best girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Fotor_148981093128120.jpg (493KB, 1650x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148981093128120.jpg
493KB, 1650x2200px
Who had the best girl?
>>
Andys first girl, that doctor chick was really pretty, sad she was only in for a short time. 10/10 show
>>
File: ellie.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ellie.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>80562311
Ellie worked in a drugstore, but I agree.
>>
>>80562637
It took me over 2 years to watch every episode, def worth it though, sucks barney left pretty much like half way through
>>
>>80563589
I think I've only seen like, two post-Barney episodes, and Barney was the guest star in one of them.
>>
>>80562637
CRUMP
>>
>>80563817
When the show switches to color barney moves to a bigger city and he pops into the show here and there a few times after that but not much
>>
File: barney.jpg (30KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
barney.jpg
30KB, 540x360px
Remember the episode where Barney runs against Andy in the Sheriff's election, and tries to smear him in the debate?
>>
>>80562173
Look at it this way: Barney was punching way above his weight no matter what.
Relative to Andy, he was dating further out of his league. Therefore, Barney wins.
Even if any of Andy's girls were marginally better, Barney still had the best girl relative to his own sexual/marital/companion/mental/physical value.
>>
>>80565391
yes. it's a classic episode probably one of the top 10.
>>
>>80565391

Pictured: George Lincoln Rockwell gives a speech to the American Fascist Union, 1959, Skokie, Illinois.
>>
>>80562173
How did don knotts land such qts?
>>
>>80565662
And also the one where Barney makes Andy seem incompetent while flirting with a girl, but then defends him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gvi2sBwSKE
>>
>>80565509

This is the correct answer. Thelma Lou was quite the catch for a guy like Barney. Although this was back in the day, when ugly dudes walked around w pretty fine pieces of ass because the girls wanted to get married, be taken care of, etc. Everyone wins.

Then the 60s came along, hippies, woman's lib bullshit, etc & ruined everything. Now everyone's whores, no one values marriage, the family unit, etc. Shit's fucked.
>>
>>80565770
See >>80567659
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.