[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amy Schumer: The Leather Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ascs_unit_00414_r1.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ascs_unit_00414_r1.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
I haven't seen the Amy Schumer special as I don't get Netflix anymore but there seems to be quite a bit of negative publicity surrounding it.
Is it really that bad, should I bother watching it?
Is there a Youtube copy?
>>
>>80561993
If you try to time how long there is between pussy and sex jokes you'll never hit the stopwatch for the entire duration.
>>
>>80561993

this>>80562358

Here OP, try the shortened 10 minute version. You'll find out everything you need to know about Amy Schumer's new special.

https://clyp.it/hexa2gtn
>>
>>80561993
She looks like Brian Wilson as he is NOW, post-jaw wiring, post-elephant-stunning doses of medication.
>>
I was a fan of Amy schuimer til I watched her stand up
It's terrible
The only thing worth watching is the Amy schumer show
>>
post a funny quote from Amy
you can't.
>>
>>80561993
Watch the trailer and judge for yourself if it looks like something you'd find funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
>>
>>80562480
>https://clyp.it/hexa2gtn
This can't be real, what the fuck?
>>
>>80561993
I couldn't make it past 15 minutes, and I'm an Amy fan. Yes, it's really, really bad.
>>
>>80562939
The trailer looks bad as fuck, i don't know it is something the way she deliver the joke that fuck any funny material she got.
>>
>>80561993
It's shit
>>
every other female comedian on earth is facepalming, thinking "this idiot has set our cause back a hundred years."

perhaps they could make a case for her being a male-female transition who hasn't come down from the hormone treatments yet.
>>
>>80561993
Just imagine the smell of that outfit after she was done. Would love to bury my face right in there and take a deep breath.
>>
I didnt bother watching it but gave it 1 star.
>>
females cant do comedy.
>>
>>80561993
>It's another "Conservatives don't get vagina and queef humor"

Change the fucking channel you Nazis, stop trying to brigade her reviews.
>>
>>80565818
>only conservatives could dislike this style of "humour"
fuck off amy
>>
>>80562939
>Already regret it
Prophetic
>>
I didnt bother watching it but gave it 5 stars.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.