[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is AoS worth my time? I hear it gets better at the end of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg (21KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_SHIELD_logo.jpg
21KB, 421x236px
Is AoS worth my time? I hear it gets better at the end of the first season but do I need to watch hours upon hours to get caught up before it gets good? And is the payoff worth it?
>>
not really. I've watched it from the beginning and it's 90% filler
>>
>>80561282
Simmons is hot brit frap material
>>
>>80561282
That's disappointing. I enjoyed DD, JJ, LC and most of the MCU movies. But I've read that AoS is treated like the red-headed stepchild of the universe.
>>
>>80561373
Well if you're really into the MCU then you might like it, but the show is pretty bad prior to Captain America 2 coming out (which was at like episode 16 of season 1)
>>
>>80561367
she's definitely a cute.
>>
I watched it up to the middle of season 3. It isn't good, don't waste your time.
>>
>>80561244
No. No. No.
>>
>>80561489
Does SHIELD go underground after episode 16? Some things don't make sense, like how Coulson is even alive yet not mentioned in age of ultron.
>>
>>80561555
yeaaa... if those sorts of things bother you then you probably shouldn't even bother you with this show
>>
worst show on tv
>>
>>80561244
Only to show I regularly watch. It's been on a steady upward slope since the reveal in season 1 and I'm honestly invested.

Also they don't drag out plots after the first season. It's paced really well and things always seem to be happening. Shit resolves before it wears out its welcome, with the one possible exception of the inhumans plot. However even that changes gears constantly so it's not the same inhumans plot, juse the same theme.
>>
>>80561367
I want a Simmons examining Daisy scene.
>>
It's actually really good. Don't listen to the people that hate on it. The first Season and a half range from bad to decent. But after the Season 2 Mid-Season finale, it's been on a constant upward trend with this season being some of the best written shit on network TV
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.