[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTVs SCREAM TV Series Getting REBOOTED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>While the new showrunner may opt to include references to events and characters from the first two seasons, I hear the idea is to start fresh by reimagening the cult title.

>The cast of the series had been quietly given permission to take other jobs, and star Willa Fitzgerald just booked a series regular role on the Fox pilot Behind Enemy Lines in first position.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/scream-tv-series-reboot-season-3-mtv-new-cast-1202045550/

Hopefully its won't just be Scream in name only this time.
>>
>>80552985
They jumped the shark with that horrible halloween special anyway and Bex came out as lesbian...so whatever.
>>
I'd rather have Scream 5.
>>
What? AGAIN? WHY
>>
>>80553280
If you didn't already know she was a lesbian then I don't know what to tell you it was pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>80553440
But she said she wasn't.
>>
>>80552985
>Rebooting a reboot.
s2 was actually a bit better then the horrible first season. Did s2 ending fuck up the show?
>>
>>80553816
if they wanted to, they could have easily have continued from where s.2 left off. just have Emma in college with a new group of characters and killer (like Scream 2). That Halloween special was horrendous though.
>>
>>80553816
S2 was much better than S1. I just wish they had killed more people if the story was over. We never got to see Emma's mom get butchered.
>>
>>80553280
I thought she was straight irl?
>>
>>80553280
>They jumped the shark with that horrible halloween special

I agree. Not sure what they were thinking when they made that
>>
>>80552985
>watch the first episode
>no Roger L. Jackson

Immediately dropped.
>>
File: bex.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bex.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I thought they already filmed season three and it was gonna air sometime this year? Does this mean no more Bex? Literally dropped.
>>
File: 590.png (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
248KB, 640x480px
>>80553280
>>80553440
>>80553561

im still holding hope she's at least bi, but getting caught up in the whrilwind of coming out as a young 20 something
>>
File: bex.jpg (95KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
bex.jpg
95KB, 611x611px
>tfw not Bex's gf
>>
Santiago Segura better pick up some roles. He and Bex were the only characters I gave a shit about
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.