[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Accountant or Nocturnal Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 80113783.jpg (100KB, 546x404px) Image search: [Google]
80113783.jpg
100KB, 546x404px
I can watch one of these tonight. Which film should I watch?

Don't ask, just answer.
>>
Never seen accountant but Anna Kendrick looks like she has downs syndrome.

Nocturnal Animals is ok, 6/10. Pretty harrowing.
>>
>>80546758
Never seen nocturnal animals but Ben Afflick looks like he has weaponized autism.

The Accountant is ok, 6/10. Pretty autistic.
>>
File: Downs Syndrome Kendrick.jpg (909KB, 2234x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Downs Syndrome Kendrick.jpg
909KB, 2234x3000px
>>
the accountant is pretty comfy. i didn't watch the other.
>>
>>80546823
why she is so hated? she is so cute and witty.
>>
>>80546910
She just needs a little nose job to get rid of the jew rat nose tbhmfalammalamma
>>
>>80546672
nocturnal animals is overindulgent self serving schlock
you could literally hear the director and writers jerking themselves off

the accountant was good
watch that
>>
Nocturnal animals
Whoever gives it less than a 7/10 is hardcore pleb

Also fuck u
>>
>>80547089
Don't listen to this fucktard, he's overreacting. Nocturnal Animal is pretentious but it's still an alright movie. The Accountant is average as shit.
>>
>>80547089
>>80547189
>>80547224
stop with these MIXedd sISNGnals REEE::L:LK<OEEEEE AAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
theyre both trash
>>
Couldn't get through the accountant from how bad it was. I enjoyed Nocturnal Animals.
>>
>>80547224
>look at me im patrician!
tryhard, nocturnal emissions is the kind of movie plebs watch to feel artsy fartsy

it was literally directed by someone who has never made a movie in his life

>>80547271
watch the accountant
>>
OP here. definitive answer needed, quick

>>80547271
this fucking sperg wasn't me btw
>>
>>80546672
It depends, are you an accountant?
Because I'm an accountant and The Accountant fucking triggered my autism so bad, I had to rub a massaging stick on my shin for several hours with Korn playing in the background.
>>
>>80547316
the accountant
and thats final!
>>
>>80547321
kek
Were there any actual inaccuracies compared to real accounting, though? I'm assuming it's the bit when he went through fifteen years of ledgers in one night
>>
Nocturnal Animals if you want kino. The Accountant if you want a fairly mindless movie with a relatable protagonist.
>>
>>80547395
>Nocturnal Animals if you want kino
nigger nocturnal faggot shit is for losers who dont know real kino
>>
>>80546672
Watch Nocturnal Animals. Based Jake, and Top Tier Shannon made that movie so fucking good. The Accountant was honestly a let down. It was Autism circle jerk the movie. Couldn't stand the autistic angle. And Anna Kendrick is too hot to be some Lawyer/Account chick she's more suited for college slut, the gf or whiney millenial roles. She should stick to those.
>>
>>80546672
Seen Both, Nocturnal Animals if you want something pseudo-intellectual with a decent performance by Jake Gyllenhaal, but Amy Adams basically stews and bitches the entire film. 5.5/10
The Accountant is a decent action movie with not too much going on behind the scenes, Kendrick (thankfully) isn't insufferable, but they tried to over complicate the story towards the end for no reason. 6/10
>>
>>80547300
>Sperging out this hard because you have such shit taste
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>80547316
Watch NA, The Accountant is forgettable garbage.
>>
Nocturnal animals is pretentious shit

Accountant is F U N
>>
Not OP but what's the film of 2016?
>>
>>80547389
That's the cincher. A $100mm+ manuafcturer? That's a job for a few dozen people for three months. He literally has no one reviewing his work. He doesn't give them an engagement letter and dictate the scope of responsibility and level of materiality, procedures to be used, accounts of significance. And they trust his fucking results?
>>
>>80547563
Captain Fantastic
>>
I just watched The Accountant yesterday and was pretty dumb. Jon Bernthal is good in it but Affleck just acts autistic (literally) and is boring to watch.

Nocturnal Animals is one of my favorites of the year, the first half is incredibly intense.
>>
Nocturnal Animals is some really cringy shit, not very good
>>
accountant is a bog standard but decent action movie

NA was a fun idea with great performances. michael shannon's stoic cop was one of my favorite recent movie characters.
>>
>>80547605
I can't really argue with everything else, mostly because I know fuck all about accounting, but
>And they trust his fucking results?
iirc the only positive feedback he got was from that accounting girl, the higher ups didn't seem to trust him too much
>>
Nocturnal Animals, by far. The Accountant is pretty mediocre

beware the opening sequence
>>
>>80547605
He has asspergers so that gives him a superpower.

Seriously, what is with all the movies/shows lately about aspie/autist people lately? Legion, Mr Robot, even the kid in Moonlight has a personality disorder.
>>
>>80547755

SPOILERS

The scene where the thugs stop them on the road and threaten them is the most anticlimactic scene I've ever seen. It tries to build tension but fails so utterly miserably.
>>
>>80548064
Yeah this, the pacing is really weird in a bad way. And also, that's the biggest fucking cliche ever, just some rednecks on a road rage fucking with civilized protags lol. Damn Tom Ford, you're really pushing the envelope there
>>
>>80548064
I loved it. Thought the acting was really good.
>>
>>80547605
boring
>>
>>80548116
it's not supposed to be highly original, she's just reading someone else's story.
>>
>>80547755
>being this much of a blind pleb
>>
>>80548147
>Not liking generic autist assasin action flicks makes you a pleb

I forgot, there's a new marvel show so all the redditors are here now. Ask again in a month OP when they're gone.
>>
>>80548309

>Movie about an autistic accountant guy which is also a trained killer
>generic

You're pretty dull aren't you?
>>
>>80548432
Everything about the movie was generic. Just because they throw together a generic assasin story with a generic autist math genius story together doesn't make it original. I'm sorry but the movie was horrible and Ben Affleck can't act.
>>
>>80546910
she is womanlet

womanlets mess up shot framing 2/10 would not cast
>>
last night i was about to watch nocturnal animals
>director is a gay lord
>movie opens with a bunch of naked feminists "dancing" in slow motion

I've never dropped a movie so fast
Wtf was that shit
>>
>>80547444
trips of thruth, im going to watch it right now
>>
>>80548815
The director once said that every man needs to be penetrated at least once
>>
>>80546672
Nocturnal Animals is well recommended.
>>
>>80546672
Watch American Psycho starring Christian Bale
>>
Account is garbage, Nocturnal Animals is /ourfilm/
>>
>>80546672

Nocturnal animals is pure fucking kino.
>>
>>80547316

>this fucking sperg wasn't me btw

yes it was
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.