[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest, /tv/, do you even remember how the third movie ended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mtx.jpg (305KB, 1207x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mtx.jpg
305KB, 1207x1500px
be honest, /tv/, do you even remember how the third movie ended?
>>
Neo got his dick cut off and became Nea
>>
No. I remember lava or something and Neo jumping. Possibly dying. It's been 14 years.
>>
>>80546056
Nope.
>>
>>80546056

Smith got deleted, Neo turned into Jesus, the robots left Zion peacefully and the oracle/architect said some shit to each other whilst looking at a sunrise
>>
neo traveled to the machine city and they make some kind of agreement to stop smith?
>>
>>80546056
He has special powers even in the "real" world. So the big reveal is that Zion is also a simulated world.
>>
How could they fuck it up so hard, bros?
>>
>>80546162
>>80546186
Wow that's terrible.

Glad I forgot about it
>>
>>80546214
You mean that shithole Zion was virtual?
Was it ever actually said that it was virtual?
All I remember is: It was baaaaaaaaaaaaad, but mostly boring.
>>
>>80546214
no it just means the wachowskis are hacks
>>
>>80546214
Maybe. I took it as Neo being able to interface with the machines because he himself is a machine, a humanoid/bio machine, but still a machine. His normal interfacing is done through physical connections, but maybe there is some kind of air gap potential through brain waves or some shit.
>>
>>80546056
blind neo becoming goku or some shit
>>
>>80546214
There is no Matrix within the Matrix. Zion is already part of the Matrix.

Neo actualizes "spirit" when he reaches a certain amount of understanding. That's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1920x800px
>>80546056
Sure do. Too bad they didnt have time to work with this character.
>>
Architect and black grandma met in a park saying the peace won't last or something because the Wachutu sisters can't not feature sequelbait hooks in their films.
>>
>>80546504
>Neo actualizes "spirit" when he reaches a certain amount of understanding. That's it.
A virtual world within a world would have been better. But yeah I seem to remember the spirit garbage now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.