[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THAT NIGGA KILLED MY FATHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1256775.png (196KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
1256775.png
196KB, 478x358px
THAT NIGGA KILLED MY FATHER
>>
Yella. Cake.
>>
>>80543498
>knocks over a pitcher of water>>80543498
>>80543498
>>
>>80543498
Tried to. That nigga TRIED to kill his father.
>>
>>80545693
no his dad went to get a pack a smokes and saddam killed him, that's why he never came back man.
>>
Reminder that Dave Chappelle initially quit comedy because he didn't like how some white guy on set laughed at one of his skits.

A comedian quit comedy because they didn't like how someone laughed at a joke.

What a snowflake.
>>
>>80547551
It wasn't "some white guy" it was Billy Burr you ignorant ass. It makes the story 10x funnier when you picture Bill Burr's obnoxious Masshole laughter at some racial sketch.
>>
>>80547551
>>80547724
I still don't get it. Why would anyone be upset that a white guy laughed at his joke? And why would it make any difference that it was Bill Burr?
>>
CRADLE OF FUCKIN' CIVILIZATION
>>
File: 1489361878062.jpg (20KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489361878062.jpg
20KB, 333x250px
I would ask you what happened to your bitches, but it appears that you've eaten them.
>>
>>80548830
>I still don't get it. Why would anyone be upset that a white guy laughed at his joke? And why would it make any difference that it was Bill Burr?

It was a very racial sketch - maybe the player haters though time. I think it was a slavery scene.. Chappelle felt he was mocking his race as opposed to racism.
>>
>>80547551
>unironically using the term snowflake

wew
>>
Did they actually try to kill George Bush Sr?
>>
>>80551492
Yes.

And shit when are those Netflix specials out damn I wanna laugh my life is so shit now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.