[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which did you like better, Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Which did you like better, Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back?
>>
A really great scene. Jedi btw if you aren't a total fag
>>
Jedi's the superior movie.
Only cunts who never grew out of being edgy kids like Empire for the ending, and falling for the anti-Ewok meme.
>>
>>80542876
Truth has been spoken
>>
>>80542876
No, it really isn't at all. The environments in Empire are way more memorable. Empure has Hoth, the asteroid, and Cloud City, Jedi has Tatooine (which wasnt even original).
>>
>>80542876
ROTJ is better cuz of the Battle of Endor. I always think of ROTJ as a Wrestlemania with a bunch of filler matches and a GOAT Main Event. ESB is like one of those random ppvs that has a bunch of really good matches that can't really compete with the Wrestlemania Main Event spectacle which was the Luke vs Vader in ROTJ
>>
File: 1488443164780.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
1488443164780.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
>>80542876
JEDI literally had a scene where Han taps and stormtrooper on the shoulder and runs away
>>
File: A Star Wars.jpg (282KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
A Star Wars.jpg
282KB, 857x1202px
>>
>>80542736
Empire is the better film but the whole throne room scene/duel is the best part of any Star Wars.
>>
>>80543172
This is the most autistic thing I have ever read, but it makes sense when I think of it
>>
>>80542736
The Christmas Special
>>
File: You Rebel scum.webm (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You Rebel scum.webm
775KB, 1280x720px
>>80543044
>Better lightsaber duel, better space scenes, conclusion>cliffhanger, Rancor>Wampa, the based speeder chase, Luke getting gud, Lando stepping up, MOTHERFUCKING SHEEV
All make it the better movie, and Vader inciting Luke's rage as the London Symphony Orchestra flares up is the best sequence in the Trilogy.
>>
>>80543276
this
>>
The Jaba set & the speeder bikes blew my mind as a kid.
>>
>>80543903
fun fact: that imperial guy is Ben Burtt, who did the sound design on all the films, and that's his best impression of the wilhelm scream
>>
Empire obviously but I think we can all agree that the ones who prefer LOTR are pathetic virgin nerds.
>>
File: 1452465190050.jpg (96KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
1452465190050.jpg
96KB, 600x820px
>>80542736
TESB had cutest Luke
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.