[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like Predator 2 you best go back to you know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: predator2.jpg (253KB, 1159x782px) Image search: [Google]
predator2.jpg
253KB, 1159x782px
>great predator design
>danny glover
>bill paxton
>good score
>expands on the predator lore
>new predator weapons
>funny
>gary busey
>dozen predators at the end
>>
File: P2.png (349KB, 573x392px) Image search: [Google]
P2.png
349KB, 573x392px
My nigga. I also just happened to be listening to the score when I came across this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52eM0dFqT4
>>
>>80542714
I always found it interesting how Pred 2 is hated by fans but it introduced a shitload of what makes the Predator concept so good.
>>
>>80542714
Split Second is better
>>
It's very good
>>
It was good. I prefer the first film but I do agree it expanded a lot.

I liked the disc weapon and the night time atmosphere. It was pretty awesome at the end when the old Predator handed Glover the old black powder gun too.

Also it was great to see Gary Busey overacting too.
>>
File: 550px-Vlcsnap-228468.png (157KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
550px-Vlcsnap-228468.png
157KB, 550x309px
>tfw no Pirates vs Predators
>>
I'm not a huge fan of it, but it was a logical sequel, i.e. taking it out of the jungle.

So, I will give it the benefit of not merely recreating the 1st.
>>
>>80542714

Predator 2 is god-tier movie.

I wanna see that NC-17/Rated-X cut... If it's still live
>>
>>80543406
>So, I will give it the benefit of not merely recreating the 1st.

It's funny how people like Predators when that was just a carbon copy of the original, whereas Predator 2 is completely original.
>>
Who else an oldfag here and remembers this movie being trashed by reviewers all throughout the 90s? Even though it has an actual story, solid acting and adds to the mythology/lore of the Predator species.
>>
>>80543554
like if you agree
>>
>>80543452
who ever liked predators? it's universally and justifiedly shit upon
>>
>>80542714
>perfect sequel doesn't exist~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJzw-hgTTw
>>
want some candy?
>>
>>80542714
>claims to like movie
>doesn't even mention jamaican voodoo street gangs
you're not fooling me
>>
>>80543703
looks like crap
>>
>>80543700
I've seen plebs on this board rank it higher in the series than P2.
>>
>>80543703
This scene is fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAAdSXyIMqE
>>
>>80543851
okei mon
>>
>>80543896
Those are the same who love Alien Ressurection
>>
>>80543994
Fucking why? I mean, Resurrection is a fucking COMEDY, just like Terminator 3.
>>
>>80543994
watch it anon, i like this flick
>>
>>80542714
I'm surprised no one has made a predator game in the same vein as the batman and shadow of mordor games recently. I'd love to sneak around the city or jungle and flay things
>>
Female predator movie when?
>>
Predators is the true successor to Predator.

This is objectively a fact. I'm glad other people who actually enjoy the Predator IP and not the garbage AvP shit can agree on this, whoever I actually talk to IRL about films and tv (and actually watch a lot, not random normies/netflix surfers).

Predators
>introduces subspecies of predators, still doesn't have huge gimmicks
>reuses motifs from the first movie
>'diversified' before the tumblr media shitflinging got full force, also very similar in nature to the first Predator movie (black dude, asian dude subbed out for the native american, hispanic dude, russian, etc)
>has a nice twist with Fisher that doesn't feel contrived, used as a good plot device to help the movie go forward without rehashing plot turns in the previous movies
>enjoying Topher Grace being a sniveling faggot like his character is
>overall atmosphere feels like the first
>Robert Rodriguez actually cares about practical effects in today's CGI heavy market
>movie didn't pull a happy ever after

Predator > Predators > everything else >>>> AvP dogshit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.