[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>internet "trolls"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7602.jpg (81KB, 1245x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7602.jpg
81KB, 1245x700px
>internet "trolls"
>>
oh fuck off op
Stop trying to bully this poor woman shes just trying make people laugh and have some fun along the way is that so bad ??

People like you are pathetic I hope you get cancer you sick fuck
>>
>in 2017 any criticism can be brushed off as racism or sexism
>>
How sweaty do you think her pussy is under that dress
>>
>>80543729
oh fuck off anon
Stop trying to bully this poor anon hes just trying make people laugh and have some fun along the way is that so bad ??

>>
>>80543729

That sounds like Tumblr talk
>>
>>80543729
>love trumps hate
>get cancer and fucking die!
I know this is bait but it's funny how ((they)) don't see their hypocrisy
>>
>>80543880
>fuck and kill all niggers!
>whoa stahp saying mean things leftie

Right back at ya reddit
>>
>>80543763
Too bad for Carlos Mencia that he couldn't wait until now to get caught stealing jokes.
>>
>>80544022
>literally this
Talk about a big, fat, ugly, smelly double standard
>>
>>80543959
Projecting much? I'm strictly talking about Amy schumer
>>
More like rolls
>>
>>80543729

>>>/trash/
>>
>>80543799
oh fuck off anon
Stop trying to bully this poor anon hes just trying make people laugh and have some fun along the way is that so bad ??

>>
i mean threads like this prove her right

consider the fact that too most people, 4chan is most associated with trolling, racism, hatred, sexism, nazis, etc

and the fact that there have been 2-3 threads on the front page bashing her for a week now
>>
>>80543767
smells like a fish market in July
>>
>>80546477
It's easy to trigger channers autists and then they have the balls to call people thin-skinned while whinning on their japanese board all day long
>>
It's funny that these constant threads about her only serve to prove her right.
>>
>>80543767
Check the leaks on /b/, see for yourself
>>
Can't remember the last time some internet activists fell for such obvious bait and ended up promoting the thing they objected to. Anyone remember someone doing this so successfully?
>>
>>80547758
they're fake, those pictures have been around for a long time. Anyone can just take some picture of a fat girls butt and say it's Amy Schumer, come on now
>>
>>80547789
just happened with Beauty and the Beast
>>
@80547729

That's some tender butt hurt you've got there Amy
>>
>>80547877
Really we're doing this again
>>80547729
You know this isn't reddit right? It's not an upvote, there's no karma here newfriend.
>>
File: n0gny.jpg (23KB, 466x343px) Image search: [Google]
n0gny.jpg
23KB, 466x343px
>>80547835
>they're fake

Thank heavens. Was about to ring a shrink.

Thanks anon.
>>
STINKY
>>
>so my boyfriend usually cum inside me
>>
>>80549897
>everyone laughs

they know its a lie
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.