[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
autism
>>
>>80542023
He was a sociopath
>>
>>80542023
>HE CITY SHINES BRIGHTEST AT NIGH
>>
>>80542023
Why did he has his shirt sticking out of his jacket though

It triggers me to the point that I can't watch the movie
>>
>>80542023
He needed to make the money to buy the ticket
>>
>>80542380
That makes you an autist
>>80542296
This
>>
>>80542023
his mom turned off the internet for 2 hours so he turned to a life of crime
>>
>>80542023
The movie was about how capitalism is sociopathic. He was the embodiment of unrestrained capitalism, an actor with purely selfish motives. And look where it got him. We live in a society that worships this type of behavior.
>>
>>80543493
T. Commie faggot

It was more about his obsession with finally finding something he was good at but of course you have to make it about capitalism because you're a faggot that needs to go back to plebbit
>>
>>80543493
the only difference in communism is that then the sociopaths have complete control over everyone and can kill and steal as they please without any sort of punishment

only 2 sorts of people are drawn to communism.

Lesser people, people that can't take responsibility for themselves and wants live in a kindergarten society.

And the people that use the useful idiots to get power.
>>
>>80543593
this. The movie was about how society rewards ambition, no matter the cost. The media is so focused on getting the most views and clicks, they abandon morals, allowing people like Bloom to exist. People who are sociopathic and methodical, and care for nobody except themselves.
>>
>>80543593
Seriously? He's a sick fuck. Nearly everything he did from a humanistic point of view was repulsive. He let his bitchboy get shot because he didn't want him to negotiate with him. He beat the fuck out of that airport security guard. He stole that bike off the beach like a nigger and sold it to the store owner so smoothly, without a wrinkle.
There was nothing to admire about his morals.
>>
>>80543753
Never said he had moral decency. I just disagree with the capitalism comparison when it seems to be more sbout the lengths people are willing to go to satisfy their ambition. Sort of like whiplash in a sense
>>
>>80542023
He did what it took to buy a ticket.
>>
>>80543753
Bitchboy got gas on his paint. Some shit is unforgivable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.