[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KNOCK KNOCK I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
KNOCK KNOCK
I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE?
>>
The Ricky Gervais show is absolute kino
>>
>>80540219
>IT'S... HO LEE FUK
>*Karl tries to cough over the fuk part*

It never gets old
>>
>>80541690
karl relax, it's just someone's name mate
>>
>>80541690
link? sounds hilarious
>>
KARL
>
RICKY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
STEVE "THE MERCHANT" MERCHANT
>>
Graham we need a word
>>
>>80543289
>Graham
????
>>
Ricky = Steve = Karl

It wouldn't be the same without their dynamic, you are stupid if you can't appreciate then all
>>
Steve: The high jump, d'you know the reason I didn't get the gold, it's faintly embarrassing cos the guy who was, it was just neck and neck me and another guy, in fact he was slightly shorter than I was, and I was using the traditional Fosbury Flop, is the Fosbury Flop?
Ricky: The Fosbury Flop.
Steve: The Fosbury Flop and he was using a method which I can only describe as 'The Superman', where he was running at the bar, and diving head first over it, I've never seen this technique before.
Ricky: It's illegal that's why.
Steve: It's incredible... is it not allowed?
Ricky: Yeah. The Fosbury Flop only works because his shoulder and... are going over before his head, that's how they got around the rule, you weren't allowed to dive over, cos it was too easy.
Steve: Obviously no-one monitoring that.
Ricky: Yeah, no-one.
Steve: Just the Games teachers having a quick fag.
Ricky: Yeah, yeah. What was his name again?
Steve: The, the, yeah.
Ricky: The fag.
Steve: I think his name was Mr Woodbine.
Ricky giggles.

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>80544816
>>80544816
No idea
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vKCDZCH9VI

IT'S GOT THE EYES THAT POP FURTHEST OUT OF THE HEAD........................................STEVE
>>
File: 1445632095365.gif (136KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
1445632095365.gif
136KB, 200x221px
>>80542068
It is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OI9cykbl7g

>>80541690
I love the pause that Ricky takes, he's heavily debating whether to do it or not.
>You didn't steal them off of Chris Moyles did you? Cuz sometimes Chris Moyles has done stuff as good as that
>>
>>80545013
watch this vid all the time, love how karl can wreck steve
>>
WHAT BAND IS BANANA DRAMA
>>
>>80545994
>De Trout Spinners
They should've banned "Jamaican" from being in the clues
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.