[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Hollywood interpret this thing? What direction will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0192.jpg (656KB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
656KB, 1600x1053px
How will Hollywood interpret this thing?

What direction will the tone of the films take going forward? Kong and Godzilla were miles apart
>>
>>80539285
alien backstory, crash landed on earth millennia ago. Build him up as a cosmic horror, ravager of worlds, reawakening

They'll probably keep the same amount of freedom for the directors. I think it's more about setting the stage for scenarios than building up to other movies. It's why they don't have six phases and directors lined up, they're just bringing in people willing to play catch and throw.
>>
>>80540331
I'm thinking they're going to keep running with the hollow earth thing.
>>
They'll Rejigger the CGI models for Smaug they made into King Ghidorah, just give him 3 heads
>>
>>80539285
It'll be grey and full of visual clutter.
>>
>>80539285
Just keep him as a cosmic space dragon. It's an awesome backstory.
>>
File: IMG_3374.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3374.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>80541085
Don't even joke about that
>>
Central head is Trump
Left head is Bannon
Right head is Pepe
>>
>>80541388

>shoots electricity
>none of the heads are Pence

What's wrong with you
>>
File: 1427059888614.jpg (182KB, 710x474px) Image search: [Google]
1427059888614.jpg
182KB, 710x474px
>>80539285
5 minutes of screen time total while the rest of the hour and 55 minutes focuses on a troubled Peace Corps volunteer trying to reconnect with his estranged family.
>>
>>80539285
>Godzilla and Kong fight
>King Ghidora shows up
>Godzilla and Kong look at each other and smile
>they punch ghidora at same time
>cut to black
>...2 be continued
>>
Is there a hollow earth backstory in any of the Godzilla canon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.