[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fist fight walt gets 5 minutes prep time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1469137839024.jpg (44KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469137839024.jpg
44KB, 529x351px
fist fight
walt gets 5 minutes prep time
>>
>>80538580
walt was just a nerd larping as a gangster

tony soprano would kick his ass with ease
>>
>>80538580
Walt got BTFO by Jesse, I haven't even watched the Sopranos, but Walt's definetley gonna die.
>>
Walt would use Science Bitch to gain the upper hand on that fat fuck
>>
>>80538915
>definetley gonna
>>
Walt always comes out on top. Tony can't even win against Bobby spur of the moment, let alone against the dude who beats all odds with NO preparation.
>>
That's not even a fair match. Walt doesn't know anything about fighting, he's just a nerdy science teacher. Tony has killed people with his bare hands.
>>
>>80538959
definitely going to
Happy now, faggot?
>>
Tony would fucking decimate Walt and Jesse at the same time
>>
>depressed fat-ass who spends his life eating gabbagoo vs. someone who has proven he will suffer whatever it takes to win.

No contest
>>
File: Soprano's Home Movies Full.webm (3MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Soprano's Home Movies Full.webm
3MB, 624x352px
>>80538974
>>
>>80538580
Bloodlusted Tony would crush his skull like a rotten orange
>>
File: cheekysadfrog.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cheekysadfrog.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>80538809
>walt was just a nerd larping as a gangster

so was Tony though

Any scenario that gives Walt the opportunity to set traps and shit leaves Tony fucked. fistfight obviously Tony wins
>>
File: fight.jpg (150KB, 925x800px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
150KB, 925x800px
>before the fight
>Skyler calls up the Soprano household
>gets a hold of Carmela
>"I used to fuck your husband"
foxy boxing, who wins?
>>
>>80539005
You're pretty pathetic anon, you should be able to spell something like that.
>>
>>80539045
>Tony won't do whatever it takes to win
The Sopranos was a much more subtle show, but how can you not see that describes Tony too.
>>
In all seriousness the result of this fight would come down to the situation.

Would Tony care about or even be aware of some rat fuck Jamook two-bit no good pencil pushin' facia bruta who's barely making enough scratch in bum-fuck New Mexico to fill his pool? No.

So what what would bring them together for it to even happen and why would they need to fight?
>>
>>80539199
>fist fight
fucking reddit retard.
>>
>>80539146

Shouldn't it also be taken into consideration that Tony has rules he has to follow under the order of being a made man that Walter doesn't though?

As in, Walt followed the rules of civilian living until he went fully corrupt, whereas Tony has certain credos (such as don't kill civilians) that he would have to follow. I just think Walt might take the win just because he ironically can play a little dirtier.
>>
File: sopranos.png (148KB, 660x474px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.png
148KB, 660x474px
The Sopranos fans are so FUCKING stupid.
>>
>>80539418
The Sopranos BTFO DDUDE BTFO BTFO
>>
>>80539094
Obviously I can, I just fucking spelled it. Are you autism, anon?
>>
>>80539404
shut the fuck up you retarded faggot
>>
>>80539448
>misspell spelt

full retard anon
>>
>>80539448
with the help of your trusty spellcheck. it's too late to cover up your retardation
>>
File: Laughing.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>80539448
>>
is anyone actually contemplating this

Tony's like 260 at 6ftsomething, Walt's what, 180 at 5'10? And not any good at actually fighting? what's he gonna make a wheelchair bomb in 5 minutes? an automatic machine gun? foh Tony would bash his face in
>>
>>80539626

If Tony flew out all the way the NM just to take out a hit on Walt, because for whatever reason the mob saw him as a threat, Walt would be able to set something up to stop them.

A lot of hits went south in the Sopranos and if Chrissy were still alive I could imagine him fucking it up somehow

But yeah if it were just a straight fist fight Walt would use the 5 minutes to pull together some sort of corrosive concoction or have some plan of getting away. Otherwise Tony would kick his teeth in.
>>
>>80539726
Fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit
>>
File: class apart.jpg (22KB, 575x133px) Image search: [Google]
class apart.jpg
22KB, 575x133px
>>
>>80539554
If I had spell check I wouldn't have spelled it wrong the first time, would I?
>>
>>80539418
i've never seen sopranos, what is this?
>>
>>80539726
jesus christ you imagined an entire fanfiction, the OP literally says 5 minutes and fist fight, what are they fighting in a chem lab? is Walt going to make an acid Super Soaker? fucking retard lmao

it's a fist fight faggot, what's he gonna do in 5 minutes other than get a gun or shove a ricin capsule in Tony's cigar or whatever ahaa
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.