[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she really deserve that Oscar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0328.jpg (81KB, 1024x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
81KB, 1024x735px
Did she really deserve that Oscar?
>>
she deserves the cockscar
>>
She looks like a fucking meme
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (53KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
53KB, 500x554px
>>80537732
Why?
>>
>>80537638
Apparently all the oscars given to females came with built-in vibrators. go figure.
>>
File: pepe plays cards.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe plays cards.webm
3MB, 720x720px
She deserves something
>>
>>80537638
Define 'deserve'
>>
>>80537883
pls be true
>>
This picture is the greatest thing she will ever do for the world
>>
Her feet did
>>
>>80537941
good lord that ass
>>
>>80537638
Not really.

Her singing was quite bad, even compared to Gosling.

She isn't a great actress, neither is she terrible, but La La Land showed us no improvement in her talent and skill as an actress. In fact it only further cemented the fact that she can't really play anyone but herself. Was that performance appropriate for the film, and her character, perhaps, but it certainly does not warrant the supposed adulation and prestige associated with winning an academy award, when she did nothing of note to deserve it.

The Oscars are a complete meme though, so there is really no point in talking about this to great lengths.
>>
>>80537638
Nope, should've went to Isabelle Hubert for Elle.
>>
>>80537638
Can I marry her feet?
>>
that little piece of perfection deserves everything she can get
>>
>>80537638
No
>>
>>80539754
I agree with this, but was still really charmed by her. So much of the film relies on simple star power to work and she pulls it off.
>>
>>80539754
I kinda agree with you, but she deserved the Oscar because she has a very limited acting range, but she is very good at doing what she can do. Her perfomance at La La Land was the best actress acting this year.
>>
Yes, but not for La La Land
>>
>>80537638
Nah. But the Oscars are fake anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.