[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1978-1988 Yep yep yep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Image;_Sequel_Ducky.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image;_Sequel_Ducky.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>1978-1988
Yep yep yep
>>
>1978-1988
That's not a very long life
>>
>>80536247
Duck season came early that year.
>>
Yeah I was pretty edgy when I was in 9th grade too.
>>
>>80536247
For you
>>
>>80536247
She has 24 acting credits on imdb though, pretty good for someone who died so young
>>
>>80536299
She died?
>>
>>80536347

Hey father blew her head off with a shotgun then set her body on fire
>>
>>80536364
Why? Was she misbehaving?
>>
>>80536364
stop...
>>
>>80536364

I was sure he bashed her head in with a hammer.
>>
>>80536140

Little foot is also dead.

1984-2006

Soduko.
>>
delete this thread right now
>>
>>80536364
This anon is correct. I think he killed his wife too and also killed himself i believe
>>
>>80536364
He sounds like a real jerk.
>>
Whoops not a shotgun.

>That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11] On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.[12]
>>
She really took method acting to the extreme with that dinosaur role
>>
>>80536619
y tho
>>
>>80536674
HA
>>
>>80536708
Subhuman slav
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.