[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 35

File: ironfist.jpg (11KB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
ironfist.jpg
11KB, 477x268px
So is it good? I'm ignoring the critics with this one.
>>
>>80533507
I'm watching it and aside from some poor line delivery I'm entirely encaptured already and at only episode 1
>>
>>80533507

I'm on episode 5 and I quite like it.
>>
>>80533699
>>80533774
So I'm gathering it's a serious case of "i hate this because it's a white male lead character" from all the critics?
>>
it's as good as the other marvel netflix, it's being unfairly shit on.
>>
>>80533507
Can't you watch the trailer and see how bad the production value is?
>>
I want the /alt/-right to leave.
>>
>>80533951
The problem isn't that he's white, it's that he's the most boring character i've ever seen in a comic adaption. He has zero charisma. Maybe in a team setting he could be interesting but he's not good enough alone to carry the show.
>>
15 min into the first ep and it feels so cheap
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
I'm glad Marvel made Danny white. If I'm being honest here, I really enjoyed watching his scenes. He exudes a sense of purpose and power someone of Oriental descent could never match. Let's be honest, Finn Jones really makes this a better world - and sometimes to build a better world, like what we have in Iron Fist, means tearing the old one down. If you SJWs have been complaining about him being white, do you think this has been easy for Marvel? Do you know how hard it was, the sacrifices, the decisions they had to make? That's what they do. They're survivors, unlike DC. It's the next step, if you have the courage to take it. Political correctness is just a holding action. A band-aid.
>>
mfw the blonde fucker is faramir
>>
>>80534056
nobody cares what you want, but i guess this isn't the first time you hear this.
>>
File: jupiter rising.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jupiter rising.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>80533951
Yes.
>>
It's no better or worse than the other netflix shows so far, but I'm only 4 episodes in.

All the rich white male reviews are autistic screeching.
>>
>>80534150
and he's an aus cunt
>>
>>80533507
It's not good, but it fake-triggers the people who write about things that make them feel fake-triggered for a living, so it will probably be /tv/s favorite thing since pail, dark-haired boys with freckles between the ages of 10-14.
>>
>>80533507
It's better than JJ and Luke Cage, but doesn't hold a candle to even second season of Daredevil.
>>
1080p? Somewhere ?
>>
>>80533507
It's better than Luke Cage (and I thought LC was ok)
>>
File: 5c3978f2738cce22e60af466a858e566.jpg (173KB, 786x1159px) Image search: [Google]
5c3978f2738cce22e60af466a858e566.jpg
173KB, 786x1159px
>>80534651
How specific.
>>
>>80533507

Less blacks than the other MCU shows on Netflix. It's better by default
>>
>>80533951
Nah, at least not entirely. I'm sure it played a part in it getting such bad reviews because it isn't that bad, but after watching the first four episodes it still has many flaws.
It's also kinda weak by comparison to the other MCU shows, so I'm sure expectations have played a part, maybe a different format would have done it good.
The main problems though are structural. Danny never feels real, in the sense that his interactions with other people seem to be there for the sole reason of moving the plot along, This may have something to do with Finn's delivery being lackluster but it feels like the writing is the real problem. And the plot itself is far too bogged down by the corporate aspect of it. I mean sure it needs to be there but not at the forefront of the story. It needs more 70's style mystic/kung-fu shenanigans.
But this is all a first impressions kinda of reaction as I have only watched the first 4 episodes.
Overall it doesn't deserve to be rated as badly as it is right now. It's a solid 6.
>>
>>80533507
>I'm ignoring the critics
>Better ask /tv/ for an opinion
How pathetic can you get anon?
>>
>>80535094
>listening to critics
>listening to /tv/
why not just have an opinion of your own
>>
>>80534126
How is it a sacrifice when he is WHITE IN THE GODDAMN COMIC BOOK IT CAME FROM?
>>
>>80533507
2 episodes in...I enjoy it but the acting is terrible. Like "late night premier on SyFy" terrible. It's bad even by Marvel capeshit acting standards.

I get the feeling they just pushed this out to have all 4 heroes have a show before Defenders came out.
>>
>>80536898
>>80535094
He was making conversation about a show? Just because the OP starts the thread with a question it doesn't mean it's "Tell me what to think"
If you weren't autistic and knew how people conversed in real life you'd know that "So is it good?" is the equivalent of "Did you like it?" "What do you think of it?"
If you ever go out to a restaurant with someone and they ask you if you're food is good they don't want to to comment on the spices in a scale of 1 to 10 so they can write a review. They just want to know if you're enjoying yourself and the meal.
Are you this fucking dense? What's the point of an imageboard if you can't discuss things?
Oh I'm sorry, it's to post little boys and girls and shout FOR YOU in an echo chamber.

No OP, the show isn't very good but nothing beats the idiocy of people in this thread and on /tv/ in general. Worst fucking board.
>>
>>80533507
I'm enjoying it well enough, fight scenes aren't as terrible as you fags said. I'm on ep 3 btw.
>>
Episode 2 already
Checked out 20 minutes into Episode 1 and they didn't regain it by 40 minutes.
The pacing is bad and minor conflicts or issues are drawn out past where they need to be.

Fight scenes are meh, but when you compare them to Daredevil it just isn't good.
>>
>>80533507
The only thing bad about it is Rand is such a fun guy that his relationship with Luke (no N words) Cage is gonna be a real strain on the imagination.
>>
File: 1466082815862.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466082815862.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>80533507

On episode three.

Maybe it's because the critics set my expectations extremely low, but this show is perfectly fine imo. Nothing groundbreaking sure, and not as good as Daredevil's first season, but perfectly watchable and still a noticeable notch in quality above it's CW and ABC contemporaries.

Anyone who contributed to rating this as one of the worst super hero adaptations of all time, especially if they were bitching about the alleged "whitewashing", is a flaming faggot.
>>
>>80533507
Is his fist really made of iron?
>>
>>80533507
>So is it good? I'm ignoring the critics
>asks for opinions anyway
>>
>>80533507
So far better than LC or JJ. Not that that's a particularly high bar to clear.
>>
exact same storyline as arrow

it has this really weird tone for the first 2 episodes and then all the sudden interdimensional worlds and zany punching effects and ninjas
>>
>>80533507
The actor is still a faggot for blaming Trump for critics not loving his boring ass show.
>>
>>80533507
It's no worse than any other Marvel Netflix show. The critics turned out to be flavor of the week sjw once again.

If you liked the other shows you will like this.
>>
>>80533507
Is it better than the shit heap that was Jessica Jones?
>>
I'm at ep 8. Shit has been happening. The show dips a bit but feels ok overall, nothing groundbreaking though.
>>
>>80533951
Exactly.
>>
>>80537671
It's actually worse.
At least JJ had the comedy gold that was the ridiculous Purple man's acting. IF has nothing.
>>
>>80534220
>>80534693
>>80537635
Pretty much, if you enjoyed any of the other netflix shows you'll know what to expect.

Ignore the reviews and the obvious trolls.
>>
>>80537671
It's better, it's not great, but it's better. Coreography is better, characters are eh. Faramir is good in it. But it's pretty forgettable.
>>
File: BRAVO.jpg (174KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.jpg
174KB, 853x480px
BRAVO NETFLIC
R
A
V
O
>>
>>80537671
comfortably
>>
No, it's not. The reviews were true. the action is bad, it has a shit plot and it's boring.
>>
>>80534651
>>80534769
how did you know
>>
File: 2017-03-17 12_05_43-Netflix.png (34KB, 483x263px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-17 12_05_43-Netflix.png
34KB, 483x263px
Netflix is saying I would give this 5 fucking stars when I have never given a Marvel series 5 stars.

Are they lying to me to get me to watch this show?
>>
>>80537671
About the same. At some point I can't rank what kind of shit is shittier you know
>>
>>80533951
aboslutely
>>
File: 96230620306260.jpg (269KB, 1047x1047px) Image search: [Google]
96230620306260.jpg
269KB, 1047x1047px
I'm finishing ep 2 and so far, im enjoying it. Also, that asian girl is a cute.
>>
First episode is pretty good so far. Acting no better or worse than other shit like dare devil.

Everything is the same bog standard story you've seen a million times, but that didn't stop you from going to see Logan.

I'm waiting for it to get as bad as people say.
>>
2 and in and it gets remotely interesting
Like if they didn't do the first episode and actually started at episode 2 it would have probably been slightly better received.
>>
>>80533507

The writing is bad. A lot of the conflict could be resolved by someone talking for two more minutes. It's like everyone tries to explain themselves as little as possible. And nobody wants to hear what anyone else has to say. And that happens over and over and over.
>>
>>80533507
It's trash, worse than Luke Cage. Like Jessica Jones without a charismatic villain. How could the go from Darekino to this?
>>
better than daredevil
because they don't read comics half the critics hate it because iron fist is a white guy
>>
>>80534065
I believe that was his problem in the comics too. Really more of a sidekick than a standalone character. Should be fine when they do the Defenders.
>>
>>80538680
pretty much like real life and I'm already done listening to you
>>
>>80538680
This, it's Faiz level of misunderstandings and not talking.
Isso mean, there's this whole scene where Danny gets drugged and has some time to talking and he just gets triggered.
What is it with his PTSD anyway? Some times it feels real, most times it's out of nowhere.
>>
If you liked the last seasons of Dexter you will probably like this. Also you should kill yourself
>>
>>80538960
>Danny gets drugged and has some time to talking

oh
>>
File: Miles_quaritch.jpg (172KB, 1250x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Miles_quaritch.jpg
172KB, 1250x1600px
Anyone have media yet of the thick asian in her underwear from episode 3
>>
Rosario Dawson again? fuck this.
>>
>>80539396
not looking forward to that tbqh. It's like they think no one will know the marvel shit is connected it she doesn't show up or someone doesn't mention "the incident"

Steve Rogers in the background at a hotdog stand would be much better
>>
>>80533951
only partially. line devilry is meh and writing is going for maximum drama
>>
Why is DD s2 so much better than all the other ones?
>>
>>80540270
It isn't though.

The first four episodes of DDs2 are fucking Kino, but the rest feels weird. Like it's not supposed to have ninjas and shit.
>>
>>80540270
The punisher had good delivery even if bit comical at times. foggy was a bro
>>
>>80540318
I mean, it's not like the hand was created just for the show.
>>
>>80540333
Foggy is good as comic relief but when they try to use him as a serious character it's just sad.

Also goddamn kill off Karen Page in Season 3 or the Defenders her character is like grass growing and paint drying had an even more boring child.
>>
>>80540614
I know, but considering the dark gritty tone that the episodes had had up to that point it felt kinda weird to just be like "Fuck it, we ninja now".

Also I really wish Punisher would have mowed down all those fuckers with the chaingun like they were setting up. That would have kicked ass.
>>
so how long till the blond one starts ridding danny's dick despite him being as aggressive as their asshole friend?
>>
>>80533507
Its fucking shit.
>>80533951
shill
>>
>>80540750
Im not sure what you mean by serious character but I found him very relatable, in how his friend took on responsibilities in their name and bailed so he had to step up.
>Karen Page
I hated her. I don't read DD, last big DD story I read was guardian devil. DD fans say she is not pointless garbage but I don't see it
>>
Is this better than Luke Cage at least?
>>
>>80540756
Nobu was in season 1 though so it's not like they came out of nowhere.
>>
>>80533507
/tv/ IS ALWAYS WRONG
>>
>>80541208
so far, no. Im only on the first ep
>>
File: I did not get this from tumblr.jpg (38KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
I did not get this from tumblr.jpg
38KB, 500x280px
>>80533507
>Now, of course, if any of you cats watch this show or listen to any one of myriad podcasts I do every week, you know that I love me some of that fat Marvel Cinematic Universe cock **nom nom nom (obnoxious smacky blow job noise into microphone), and I do man. I think these cats down at Marvel get it right. Kevin Feige, man, fuck you, take my money. But, and this is going to come as a surprise to a lot of cats out there...I did not care for Iron Fist.

-Kevin Smith
>>
>>80541208

Better than the second half, worse than the first half
>>
Kung-fu-master-whore ruins everything with beating the shit out of 300 pound dudes.
>>
>is dressed like a hobo
>buys a mask to cover his identity
is this show trying to be a comedy?
>>
File: chickfila-graphic.jpg (130KB, 893x960px) Image search: [Google]
chickfila-graphic.jpg
130KB, 893x960px
You know, this show reminds me a lot of the Chik Fil-a controversy a few years back.

Mass media gave the impression to the unitiated that Chick Fil-a was this really horrible restaurant full of angry intolerant people.

When in my experience I've never encountered nicer kids and better service than I experienced there...and that's not hyperbole.

In Iron Fists case, I was expecting a train wreck....but I am really really enjoying this show. It has an air of lightness and fun that the other Netflix shows didn't have(thats not a knock by the way).

Finn is great as Danny, just how I'd always imagined him, and I'm enjoying the Meachums. The dads a pretty good villain his sercretary is especially endearing.

I'm dismayed that the casting controversy(though understandable) may have blinded reviewers to the actual merits of the show.

In any case I am glad that we have another excellent addition to the Marvel/Netflix stable.

Excelsior!
>>
Why does he just run over too people and say hey it's Danny
>>
>>80533507
the fight choreography is horrendous, none of the actors can punch or kick for shit
and you can tell this was made by the same guy as the last seasons of Dexter, it's so full of goofy shit
>>
>>80541713
you are hitler so your opinions don't count
>>80541761
Why does not he wear shoes till he is given some? They are trying to say he is bit nuts from all he went trough
>>
>>80540908
in "Daredevil Born again" she seels off daredevil true indentity to kingpin for drugs, I am looking forward to see if they do that arch, would be totally kino
>>
>>80543110
Does not kinpin already know?
>>
>>80543432
not in the show, as far as I recall
>>
it's pretty shit but watchable. danny is a massive retard and does and says ridiculous things all the time.
>>
Why didn't Marvel and Netflix give the critics all 13 episodes. The episodes build on each other resulting in a complete satisfying story. No episodes have leaked so if they're afraid of that it's totally irrational. Iron Fist is being shit on left and right. I hope Netflix has learned their lesson because if they want good reviews they need to give critics the full experience.
>>
>>80543524
Im not sure anymore. I mean the whole point of a secret identity is to keep yourself and your loved ones safe but DD goes and antagonizes kingpin in both his personas
>>
Watching episode 1 right now. As an ugly dude, I can really relate to Danny. I also have people telling me to fuck off all the time.
>>
>>80533951

Daredevil has a white main character and was praised by critics.

/pol/tards need to stop whining and play victims.
>>
>>80540318
>Kino
Thanks for quickly helping everyone know your opinions are worthless and you are completely incapable of independent and critical thinking.
>>
>>80541208

Meh. Prefered Luke Cage by a margin. Main character is more charismatic.
>>
>>80544054
>Daredevil has a white main character and was praised by critics.
apparently his catholic guilt made him into an acceptable category
>/pol/tards need to stop whining and play victims.
if its all in their head than why are there so many articles bitching about his whiteness
>>
>>80543768
not to mention being technically disabled
>>
>>80533507
It feel like a lazy remake of Batman but with less charismatic MC and pals. Also, the choreographies were embarrassing. I don't see the point of the MC. At least in Batman they talked about his training later in the story. But the MC being saved by monks and getting a special powers, it feels from a 70's plot. I don't know, it was pretty boring.
>>
>>80538337
I thought those were based on what other users rated it, not what they think you'd rate it
>>
>>80544054
That's more of a testament to how fucking retarded critics have gotten in the past 2 years.
>>
>>80544545
>moonknight when?
>>
I gave up with marvel on Netflix. I don't like Luke Cage, I thought it was real corny. Or maybe I'm just racist idk. But if iron fist is good I guess I'll give it a shot
>>
>>80544054
Didn't they fucking say something in their reviews about him being a white guy you massive faggot? Are we just pretending this didn't happen so you can call everyone paranoid racists?
>>
>>80544672
The show focused too much on black culture. I'm not black, I don't give a fuck about black things. I have no problem with black super heroes, but the show was literally about him being black. I don't give a fuck, to me it was boring.
>>
>>80544672
it was corny but so is luck cage, it was part of the fun. The music was good and so was cottonmouth, for the longest time I assumed he had that name because he gave good bj's in prison, turns out it was part of a snake theme
>>
>>80544785
so you never played mafia 3? a lot of people are not American yet they watch the shows, you are saying the same thing as the SJW, "if its not relevant to me I can't get into it"
>>
File: steelserpent.jpg (96KB, 514x719px) Image search: [Google]
steelserpent.jpg
96KB, 514x719px
Saw it all, It's shit.

Dialogue is often long and boring. Either the fight choreography is bad or it was shot badly, but it looks worse than JJ and Luke Cage, and that's saying something. Effects are decent I guess.

If you go expecting IF to glow it up and punch everything then you're going to be disappointed.

Also expected pic related to be appear or be referenced at least , but I guess the show runners hate fun.
>>
>>80534035
this
>>
File: 1318515351098.png (122KB, 336x327px)
1318515351098.png
122KB, 336x327px
>these fucking fight scenes
>>
>>80545080
Saw it all. That is physically impossible given the time you had to do it
>>80545205
What you can't fly? get on my level
>>
>>80533951
That's part of it, but it also isn't very focused at first. Unlike the other three shows, which all started off well and started to wander aimlessly later in the season, this one starts aimlessly and starts to pick up steam later. It also doesn't have quite the sense of place as the others.

It's not bad, it's just also not as good as the others.
>>
>>80538573
Yeah, the people claiming it's as bad as those CW shows has too much riding on this company wars shit. It's at least on par with Luke Cage.
>>
>>80544925
What the fuck are you talking about? I just gave my reason why I didn't like it, I didn't say it was bad, anything about hating black people. I didn't go write an article on salon saying it was shit because some black guy was in it. I'm allowed to not like things. I felt the story focused too much on black culture and I found myself having a hard time identifying with main character.
>>
>>80545080
>If you go expecting IF to glow it up and punch everything then you're going to be disappointed.
DC fans, everyone.
>>
>let's make arrow with more budget but without being campy
Result: shit
>>
File: 12158743915.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12158743915.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>sweaty Rosario Dawson
>>
>>80533507
It's a live action television series in 2017, of course it is fucking bad!
>>
The scene in the second episode where Joy opens up the package and sees all but the brown M&Ms returned actually made me tear up a bit. No other defender show has done that except for the Punisher stuff in Daredevil (season 2) so once again cuck critics BTFO.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone make an Iron Fist TV show in the first place? It's not like people who read comic books liked him, and people who didn't never even heard of the guy. It's like making an entire TV show about the guy from Suicide Squad with the ropes.
>>
>>80545525
you said you did not give it a chance because the subject matter was not to your liking. you could not enjoy it on any level because of that and it was boring to you. hell Im not black but I liked the atmosphere that reminded me of old movies, a rarely seen black community that does not blame everything on white people, the music, etc. Im not into black culture and at the same time Im not a woman or a catholic so with the same reasoning I could dismiss all of their other shows.
>>
>white male shows up

Aaaaaaaaaand dropped. Fuck drumpf and fuck netflix.
>>
4/10 painfully boring
>>
>>80545751
I never said I didn't give it a chance, I watched the entire season of Luke Cage. What are you getting so mad about lol?
>>
>>80534126
hail hydra
>>
>>80545741
I was really hoping a show with moonknight, maybe 3 actors for each personality (that way you could cast minorities without it being in the way) It could be batman, spawn and DD all in one. Parker Robbins could be the main antagonist
>>
>>80533507
I'm really enjoying it so far. Critics opinions are basically worthless at this point. I'm not taking ratings seriously anymore.
>>
File: defenders.jpg (4KB, 142x90px) Image search: [Google]
defenders.jpg
4KB, 142x90px
>>80545841
Instead of doing boring ass characters like Luke Cage and Jessica Who(?) they should have done pic related.
>>
>>80545807
What makes you think im getting mad?
>>
>>80545943
nigger I can't see shit. I can guess 3 out of 4. Luke Cage and Jessica Who are cheap to make.
>>
>>80545943
>4kb
>>
Why did Luke Cage get 90s and this get 20s?
>>
>>80546027
you know why
>>
>>80545943
They should have made a tiny picture?
>>
>>80546027
Nigs get a pass, this show deserved the 20% just like LC
>>
>>80533507
I like it but there's one thing that bugs the shit out of me in the early episodes.

Danny won'
t hesiatte to bring up that he was in another dimension trainnig at one of the capital cities of heaven. He's not an alien. He must KNOW that sounds bat shit crazy to anyone he says it to. So why does he state it like its common sense and then get offended when people call him crazy. Get a clue bruh.
>>
>>80545963
You keep trying to shame me for not liking a TV show and implying I'm some sort of ignorant SJW racist. I very much looked forward to the TV show and watched all episodes back to back. I couldn't identify with the main character and felt the show focused too much on black culture. I'm sorry, but I can't force myself to stand up and applaud just because Luke Cage was a black guy. Stop bitching at me and go watch "Get Out" or something so you can pat yourself on the back for liking black stuff.
>>
File: netflix s2.jpg (114KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
netflix s2.jpg
114KB, 1024x649px
>>80546002
>>80546020
>>80546055
>>
>>80546110
And he trained for over a decade in magical space heaven but for some reason he can barely contain his anger.
>>
>>80533507
someone please make a vid of the fart scene in the dojo. i had to pause and laugh for like 5 mins. couldnt believe that shit actually happened unironically.
>>
>>80546110
maybe they have a more relaxed attitude about this kind of thing in a universe where Asgard is real.
>>
>>80546154
Oh God, are you fucking serious?
>>
>>80544552
It is. He's an idiot.
>>
>picks a fight with a dojo master
>dojo master about to comply
>it was just a prank

Great show.
>>
>>80546184
Out of nowhere. It is funny as fuck though.
>>
>>80546141
>blade
another vampire show?one with a killjoy at that?
>>
>>80546299
When did this happen? Lel
>>
But how's the fight scenes? I really only care about those in terms of quantity, quality, and story impact.
>>
>>80546184
episode 2 or 3 i think. he does some like tai chi thing with a sword in front of the little karate kid wannabes and when he strikes a pose with a leg up in the air and his ass sticking out one of them makes a loud fart noise. iron fist loses his shit and swings the sword at the dude.
>>
>>80546110
Im still on early episodes and it seem to me that he is doing it because he is bit nuts and does not think there is any harm in telling a hobo and as for the katana girl well why lie?
>>
>>80546362
Not as good as daredevil but still alright. Mostly.
>>
>>80546119
whatever, I think your need to identify with the character is too big.
>>
>>80533507
It's on par with Jessica Jones/Luke Cage but is getting shit on because they didn't like his response to criticism.

It's not good, like all Marvel Netflix shit.
>>
Alright, just started the first episode of Iron Fist. Wish me luck because of this fucking white male
>>
>>80546423
Ok, guess we can't be friends :(
>>
Does this Asian qt ever wash her feet?
>>
>>80546490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
>>
>>80546572
im a feet man and i disapprove of her goblin feet
>>
>>80533507
im into episode 5 now and so far I am very, VERY much liking the anti corporate themes that it has.

You know, marvel may be shit, but the leftist side of socialism reminds me that there are still some values shared between the right and the left wing approach to socialism. And I am even a full blown kill all niggers type of guy lol. So yea, you may not like it but I kinda like the iron fist for this theme.
>>
So this show is pretty much a reboot of Arrow staring M. Bison from Street Fighter?
>>
>>80533507
It's the best TV show ever, all the critics who hate it are just DCucks, except for the critics who also understood this and Suicide Squad which is the best movie ever made and should be the model for any movie ever.
>>
>>80547196
except its not shit and Arrow is shit
>>
So why does davos want to murder danny now? They seemed close as shit in the time he was on screen.
>>
>>80533507
They critics were right its not good

But not because he was white and should be asian
>>
>>80547196

>comparing anyshow with felicity in it

anon pls, the most annoying character the show has is ward and by episode 8 his behaviors make complete sense in context.
>>
>>80547342
Haven't gotten to that part yet, but I'm assuming it's because Danny's fucking up his drug trade.
The wingless dragon is Davos' symbol after all.
>>
they should have cast Scott Adkins as Iron Fist tbqh
>>
>>80547825
I hope we get more of him desu.
>>
i like the synth soundtrack the show has, and it's pretty comfy even though the plot and acting is sub-par, fighting scenes are not great, but better than i expected from actors
>>
This has to be the finest example of how the entire business of reviewing is horseshit and why these hacks should just kill themselves.
>>
Fucking critics piss me off.

On episode 3 and I'm loving it.
>>
>>80547196
I got sidetracked from watching this show because I started reading about M. Bison on the Street Fighter wiki. Somehow that led me to watching Subzero from Mortal Kombat on Youtube and I just learned there is a Mortal Kombat animated series. I'm going to watch that instead of this boring shit.
>>
I seriously can't believe how hard it's being shat on by critics compared to the other netflix/marvel shows.

in it's best moments it doesn't match daredevil, but it hasn't dropped as low as the worst parts of luke cake or jessica jones yet.

I thought the critics following the sjw white male meme agenda was a joke, wew, but they really are just going whatever way the wind's blowing on this one.
>>
>>80533951
Nope. It's better than I thought it would be, but the fight choreography is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>80548374
This. It's like a political censor at this point.
>>
File: fisti.jpg (156KB, 1089x566px) Image search: [Google]
fisti.jpg
156KB, 1089x566px
finally fucking remembered who this actor was
>>
>>80549921
Took you that long to recognise Faramir?

Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>80549921
>Lord of the Thrones was nearly two decades ago
>>
Finn Jones could be bigger but I haven't noticed his physicality dragging the>>80550202
fights down. It's the editing or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 1750x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 1750x2048px
The bad reviews of this series showed me reviewers have no problem lying for political reasons, something very sinester and dark is going on in the world of pop culture journalism
>>
>Watching Episode 9
>Harold invites Kyle for some ice cream after the Triad's warning
Please no. Kyle is too pure.
>>
>In December 2015, Jones assisted Oxfam campaigners in raising money for their appeal to support Syrian refugees, by singing carols at a shopping centre in Islington. He appeared alongside Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party, and later voiced his support for Corbyn in a post on Instagram.[9][10]
>>
im on ep 6. it's kind of slow but i like more than LC and JJ. it's not very good, but it's nowhere near as bad as the critics are saying it is.

it's at 14% on rotten tomatoes. that is just fucking absurd and very telling. i'm so sure there's no agenda at work here
>>
>>80550758
journalism has been that way for years though ever since the internet let anyone with a computer claim they were a "journalist"
>>
I find it funny that the user reviewers are so jarringly different than the critic reviews.

It is a solid show, not fantastic, but entertaining and watchable.

The biggest problem is that Iron Fist is a boring character in every single representation. This one is no different.

Still better than Luke Cage or Jessica Jones. Even though David Tenant was fantastic as a villain.
>>
Does the Asian chick ever stomp on a guys face?

I just want barefoot girl fight scenes
>>
>>80544054
>hurr they don't hate him cause he's white, daredevil is white too durrrr
They hate him cause he's white and doing asian things. Go read some of the reviews yourself this is factually true.

Don't ever post in my thread ever again.
>>
>>80533507
Im glad we got kung fu back and none of that keysi fight bs.
>>
>>80550758

What the hell do you think Gamergate was all about?

The video game community is used to being considered fucking shit heads by the public so they had no problem wearing the anti-SJW hat to keep bullshit out of their medium.

The SJW crowd got in, but they are met with a big ol' fuck you by and large by the gaming community who don't tolerate that shit and they called reviewers out on it.

Comics are starting to experience the change away from SJW promotion too as it is starting to really just fuck up their sales.
>>
>>80551494
>Still better than Luke Cage or Jessica Jones

it is. all these shows are quite boring, but at least iron fist doesn't have some fucking SJW agenda attached to it like luke cage and JJ did. it's just a comic book show. i think that's why it's getting such shit reviews, because it isn't catering to that crowd. it is nowhere fucking near as bad as the reviewers are saying it is.
>>
azn girl is a top tier qt at least.
Show's alright, nothing amazing, but the RT score reeks of bullshit
>>
>>80551677

Man, I would wreck every hole on that chick.

EVERY
HOLE

Nostrils, eyeballs, ear canals, and belly button included.
>>
>daredevil was shit, everybody loves it
>every other marvel show on netflix is shit, everybody loves it
>this one is getting paned by critics

is it actually good? keep in mind Im not a pleb who enjoys drivel
>>
>>80551748
it's not as good as daredevil, but it's better than luke cage and jessica jones. it's alright, not bad, not good, middle of the road kind of show.
>>
>>80550758
SJWs are redpilling people faster than ever. Wouldn't be surprised seeing Finn Jones redpilled after all this shit. Good show so far btw.
>>
>>80551816
but daredevil was shit
>>
>>80551748

It is your typical comic books series.

The main character is kind of boring, but he is in every single medium he has been in.

It isn't terrible. It isn't fantastic.

Sold 7/10 maybe even an 8 because it does keep getting better as time goes on instead of starting strong and getting fucking retarded as the story progresses like the other shows did.

The RT scores and general critic reviews are total bullshit though. I don't want to say that they are hating on it because the main character is a white male, but it is better than Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and the only difference is the race and gender of the main character.
>>
File: ironfist-top.jpg (1MB, 2560x1974px) Image search: [Google]
ironfist-top.jpg
1MB, 2560x1974px
>>80545741
Immortal Iron Fist series is quite popular. It reintroduce him for modern audience.
>>
>>80551748
>i'm too smart for superheros but i'll watch this because critics don't like it and i'm too smart for critics
>>
>>80551843
luke cage - big black guy that hits things hard and has bullet proof skin
>96% on RT

iron fist - white guy that knows kung fu and hits things hard
>14% on RT

HMMMMMMMM
>>
All these pretend-prestige tv netflix shows are absolute garbage. It's less shameful to watch network tv because there's no pretense of quality there.
>>
>>80552069
>there's no pretense of quality there.
That's why I love Marvel movies
>>
Why have I been seeing people online say that there's an incestious undertone between the Meachums? "reminds me of Cersei and Jamie XD" What the fucking hell?
>>
File: k7hpluw.jpg (376KB, 1188x1056px) Image search: [Google]
k7hpluw.jpg
376KB, 1188x1056px
The main actor lacks a bit masculinity..
>>
>>80552006
How the fuck did LC get a 96%? At the most it's a 7.5/10
>>
>>80552254
because SJW agenda

and it's not even a 7.5, the show isn't even a 5/10, it's far below average. the acting is terrible and luke cage is a boring character that just walks around while getting shot, it's fucking retarded
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>80546141
>a high budget, dark, R-rated Ghost rider series
>>
>>80552246
funny that he's been called a hipster like 3 times so far and that one guy called him feminine. I'm only on Ep5
>>
>>80552254
If people would actually read the reviews instead of just look at the score, all the reviews praised the cast and actors more then the plot itself. I mean, Cottonmouth just won an Oscar for Moonlight, it was good casting.

Most the negative reviews for this is because of the shitty cast and acting.
>>
>>80552246
He needs a costume, fast.
>>
>>80552708
I don't know what bozo decided that a ninja/monk outfit is too zany for a Netflix capeshit especially when it's the fourth one.
>>
>>80552193
Because GOT is the only show the fingers clicking instead of applauding retard has reviewed before now.
>>
Pretty pleased the last episode I'm up to had a literal drunken master fight, think a lot of the people crying about action haven't seen old Kung fu movies, and don't realise why dare devil and his mostly boxer style is so different.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 405x540px
MAN I WANT TO IMPREGNATE COLEEN WING SO BAD
Anyone has her instagram page? I swear to Jesus even Katanna is dog vomit compared to her
>>
>>80553951
She does have a pretty thicc ass.
>>
>>80534767
Luke cage was great until a very important character gets killed off... which was total fucking bullshit.
>>
>fat corrupt psych ward assistant sends Ironfist to get killed by crazies
>he only gets shoved

Fuck this, fatass deserved a gut punch.
>>
>>80545741
you have the requirements be situated in NY and not be someone with movie plans. The four are also somewhat related, Luke Cage and Danny Rand more so than the rest.
>>
So,how long before the guy is recognized as Dnany Rand? Because, to be honest,it just feels cheap in episode 1.
>>
>>80551619
Wrong, Luke Cage had the merit to make you discover Raphael Saadiq
>>
On episode 5 now. Shits getting gud. Critics are pleb as always. btw all netflix marvel shows are good except for luke cage which is ok. Normally hate capeshit movies while liking comics. But the series are much more enjoyable..dc should counter with fx series.Constantine wouldve been cool with an r rating.
>>
>>80554674
Has he been recongized as the heir yet?
>>
>>80533507
>I'm ignoring the critics with this one.
But yet you ask us instead of watching it and forming your own opinion. So far, from what I watched, the fight scenes are fine, and Finn Jones is pretty decent. Really seems like the reviews exaggerated things/they should of been shown the full series.
>>
>>80554674
took a while to get going, the psych ward stuff especially was a drag. But yeah, improving. Hope it doesn't run out of gas.
>>
main gripe is how much screen time Rosario's smug know-it-all character is getting.
>>
>>80554804
Yeah. Its not gonna drag on too much.
>>80554851
Hope it gets better. Literally no reason to want it to fail. Im gonna finish it so might as well enjoy it. I also think im in love with the night nurse. Looks like my type.
>>
>>80554851
>>80554838
Oh and is no one hype that kungfu is back? Every modern movie uses keysi,bbj ,russian sambo or krav maga.
>>
>>80554851
>the psych ward stuff especially was a drag
What? That was like 1 episode and fun.
>>
>>80554996
well, I'm looking forward to Into the Badlands on Monday anyway.
>>
>>80554915
Has he not been recognized yet or as of episode 5 the shitty asile plot is over?
>>
>>80540333
Mask u sumthin man is a pretty cool punisher. Really intense in his delivery.I hope they show that he was fucked up before his senpai got killed. There is a scene in the comics where he "lets" it happen by hesitating. Foggy reminds me of my best friend.
>>
>>80555061
Just fucking watch. Dont wanna spoil
>>80555092
Meant to say senpai instead of senpai.wtf?
>>80555059
Mah nigga.
>>
I'm enjoying it more than Luke Cage. Mike Colter is what id call wooden Finn jones is not wooden.
>>
The funny thing is that the same posters that are defending IF and shit-talking the reviewers, are also the same ones that shit on BvS and point out to the movie score on Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
File: Supergirl RT.png (211KB, 768x388px) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl RT.png
211KB, 768x388px
>>80533951
Pretty much.

As far as critics go, this show is the opposite of S1 Supergirl.
>>
I am only 6 episodes in. Can Iron Fist pretty much take on the other 3 capefaggots? I mean he has super strength and super martial arts.
>>
show has a great soundtrack
>>
>>80555511
>I make things up and claim it's the truth
>>
>>80553951
>Dem nipples poking through her shirt when she's teaching black nurse bitch who's in everything to fight
>>
>>80554996
I'm assuming you mean the score but yea it's particularly good.
>>
>>80533507
is this a movie about the bogdanoff twins?
>>
File: 1485611786082.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485611786082.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
Holy shit, like 50% of those reviewers hate it because it has a white lead. How the fuck is that not racist?? I as a shitskin am fucking mad, you guys need to take your place back, or else there won't be any white people left in 50 years give or take
>>
>army of NINJAS
kek
>>
>>80537393
t h i s
h
i
s
>>
>>80533951
White/asian thing's a red herring: the show just sucks. I'm saying this as someone who thinks that Tilda Swinton did a better job as the ancient one than any asian actor could have done.
>>
What would you anons take if the over/under that he fucks the sister is between episodes 8 and 9?
>>
It's good I like the slow story telling it builds the characters I'm glade it's not just some action scenes fighting no story show
>>
>>80543768
7e in and I'm starting to agree with you. That said, if your big sell for a 13 hour movie is "if you can sit through the first 5 hours, it'll start to get good" you're not doing so well.
>>
>>80545525
Still, you've got to admit that not being able to identify with black people is your personal problem (you might want to work on that), rather than anything objectively wrong with LC.
>>
>>80545660
...that's a weirdly specific emotional trigger.
>>
>>80533507

I watched both Legion and Iron Fist recently (both superhero shows currently airing, so I couldn't help comparing them). Legion is so, so much better...if I hadn't watched it first, Iron Fists' flaws probably wouldn't have been as painful.
Iron Fist suffers from a bland, know-it-all main character and a bland, sort-of-Asian-but-not-all-the-way-there concept. It's totally forgettable, imo.
>>
>>80545741
Heroes for Hire is popular (though I agree, the IF solo series always suck - and this TV show seems to be adding to that rep - to real comics readers, Danny is Luke's sidekick, nothing more).
>>
>>80546221

wrong

>When you’re looking at movie’s splash page, for example, the corresponding rating you see isn’t a running average of how all Netflix users ranked the film. Rather, the ranking represents what users who have similar entertainment tastes as you thought of the movie. As a result, it’s entirely possible for the same movie to display two different ratings for two different accounts.

>So while Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed only has a two-star rating for me (phew), it’s entirely possible that it has a 4-star rating for someone else.
>>
@80533507

I actually like it quite a bit famalam
>>
how did he get his bag back in the first episode
>>
File: rating.webm (1MB, 770x366px) Image search: [Google]
rating.webm
1MB, 770x366px
>>80560719

and its also based on the specific user so if you share an account like I do it goes by your specific ratings

go ahead and try it out if you have other people on your account
>>
Writing shit.
Poor line delivery.
Combat is a joke and he's supposed to be a martial artist. Lmao.
Asian girl is cute though.
>>
7 episodes in and I'm enjoying it. It's better than BBC Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Asian girl is cute but her fights look fake as fuck.
>>
>>80545080

Davos was a major fucking character, are you fucking retarded or just baiting?
>>
you know what would be the perfect subplot for a show about a mystical kung fu warrior fighting a secret ninja cult?

office politics
>>
>>80562261
i think you're being sarcastic but i could watch this without any of the superhero elements--most boring part of all 4 shows

especially when LOL NINJAS come along
>>
>>80551619

The funniest part about this is that Iron Fist has the strongest female lead in the MCU, who is also a "woman of color" that is both competent and complex while not feeling forced in to suit some agenda..
>>
>>80555526
the way i see it is LC=IF>DD=JJ

Especially IF vs DD. Daredevil gets raped hilariously bad
>>
So when will Frank Castle show up and just blow up / gun down every ninja he comes across, shaming the entire cast of superheroes?
>>
>>80546221
It isn't, you're an idiot
>>
>>80533774
get on my level
>>
>>80546360
When Danny smacks that kid in the foot.
>>
>>80546362
There's the standard hallway fight
>>
>>80533507
Boy, this show really activates my yellow fever. I want to make babes with chinagirl.
>>
>>80562540
>"comforts" brother
>>
File: drugbust.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drugbust.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>80563338
i got british fever
>>
>>80563374
I'm not using my glasses and i really read it as comforts, fuck.
>>
I don't understand danny as a character. He acts differently every scene. Is he an immortal weapon or is he a mook that gets bonked on the head by a random thug or pushed off a building by a guy that looks like john malkovich if he was an 80's wallstreet exec
>>
>>80544330
SJWs have no love for catholics you retard
>>
>>80533507
It's pretty good actually.
>>
Why the fuck was Davos almost always right? Literally, the only thing in the entire series that I disagreed with was what his last ~2 lines in the series. Everything else was perfectly right, and the final scene fucking proved it.

And going beyond Davos - this guy has an extremely pressing point: >>80564485
Danny has no actual skills in the series; he's just got a magic explosive hand. There's at least like 3 scenes in the show where he almost completely loses to generic bodyguard/security guard-types. He starts every fight in conventional wushu poses, then devolves into haymakers in less than 5 seconds. It's insane.
>>
>>80533507
I'm at ep 8 and it's still good. Maybe he's a little too happy or something in his line delivery I dunno I guess I don't take him that seriously.
>>
Is the fight choreography bad? Is the twink a believable Iron Fist?
>>
>>80566222
That's what episode I'm on right now. It's not bad.
>>
>>80533507
Ep 11.

I'd rather watch a show w/ Coleen as lead.
Loras is just meh.

It's not bad but it's not good either.
Still disappointing since it's netflix and shit.
>>
>>80533507
It's great, don't know what the critics were thinking
>>
i hope this ninja shit is fucking dead soon
and i hope the next villain isn't some samurai shit or something retarded
>>
I'm getting real tired of Danny getting shitted on.

>Everytime Danny talks about training in the Himalayas and becoming the Iron fist, they look at him while he's nuts.
>While A Norse God, A genetically modified Super Soldier, A man who can shrink, A teen who can shoot web, A bullet proof black man, and a man who can turn into a green monster run amok.

I'm just waiting until Danny gets his Powers back.
>>
>show is being crucified by a bunch of people who admit they didn't even like the original comic and thought this show would be better if it had more diversity
Getting really fucking old. Show isn't perfect but it's getting crucified like it's the worst thing ever.
>>
>>80562436
Does JJ have super healing or something? If not then DD could assassinate her easily.
>>
Is there a more JUST Marvel superhero? He's oddly relatable even though he's better than me in every way.
>>
>>80567177
Relatable should be a word banned from cinema or television discussions.
>>
>>80533507
>you chatter like monkeys
The absolute mad man
>>
I'm two episodes in and I don't really get the hate.

sure, it's not as good as daredevil, but it certainly isn't terrible. I actually sort of like Danny's character. I haven't read a lot of Iron Fist, but from what I've read it seems pretty faithful.
>>
i'm so glad sensei wasn't that blind old fucker from daredevil, worse than the fucking ninjas
>>
>>80539013
>Written by Scott Buck
>Directed by Scott Buck

uh oh
>>
File: Defenders.jpg (101KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
Defenders.jpg
101KB, 740x506px
Poor Charlie...
>>
>>80533699
>encaptured
Better trust this retarded Marvel fan.
>>
File: Oy vey.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oy vey.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>80544054
>>80540825
>>
>>80567421
I am surprised they haven't made him cameo in any of these shows.
>>
>>80567421
who is charlie
>>
>>80544054
Danny Rand is a billionaire. Matt Murdock is poor. Try to know what you're talking about if you want to blend in, juden.
>>
>>80567464
Charlie Cocks is daredevil
>>
>>80537162
How is the acting bad? In what way?
>>
>>80567421
>TFW the Defenders was a mistake
>>
>>80567421
>iron manlet
>>
>>80567421
>I miss Steven DeKnight
>>
>>80567421
At least Jessica Jones had the decency to cover her feet
>>
>>80537304
Fight scenes are meh
Only on episode 2.

What are talking about? He's barely been in a fight yet. Just taken down security guards that can't even compete.
>>
>>80567634
Do people need equal/hard fights to make it interesting?
>>
>>80538337
>>80544552

I thought everything shows up as 5 star till you rate it
>>
File: knifed.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
knifed.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>80534651
not sure what you meant by that
>>
1 episode in and it felt like the director had no motivation to make anything interesting from one scene to the next. I wanted to like the show but it feels rushed to hell. Why did they cast Finn Jones?
>>
File: lifelongmartialartist1.jpg (26KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
lifelongmartialartist1.jpg
26KB, 600x644px
>I've spent the last 15 years learning to control my mind, my boipucci, and my emotions
>>
>>80539828
Daredevil and Karen have already been name dropped by ep4. The lawyer lady is in.
a DD villian has shown up.
Everybody already knows the hand is in.
All by ep4.
Its almost like the shows are meant to be basically in the shit neighborhood in NY
>>
>>80533507
Nah I think critics are right unless they are whining about it being a white male. The fighting is pretty bad and acting for the most part doesn't feel very natural.
>>
File: 1488165171297.png (524KB, 1534x1440px)
1488165171297.png
524KB, 1534x1440px
ywn have a stronk gook with a tight sideways pussy fangirl over you being the Iron Fist
>>
>>80540318
>Daredevil
>not supposed to have ninjas

I don't even know what to say
>>
>>80551130
V A N I L L A
>>
>>80567808
Every time the ninjas show up in Daredevil the quality tanks. Yank your fucking /co/ badge off your chest and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>80541709
He's running from people that have seen his face and clothes and literally just got in to a fight with him like minutes before he ran into the parade so they might no what he looks like
>>
>>80567833
I laughed when I read that the antagonist had an actual comic book villain name called "Kingpin".
>>
>>80541776
? Some body doesn't understand martial arts. You don't punch or kick as hard as you can. You hit specific points of the body.
>>
File: download (4).png (211KB, 968x306px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
211KB, 968x306px
Looks like critics are getting btfo by audience once again.
>>
>>80567771
i he gay though, seriously? i know hes faking an american accent but he has serious gay voice
>>
>>80543524
He basically figured it out when Matt Murdock trys to beat him up in prison
>>
On ep7. Well... its better than JJ, and slightly more engaging than Luke cage's 2nd half. Still don't understand why Ward's dad keep the secret within the family... would have saved like 2 episodes of time. The first couple episodes were slow because they want the audience to think he's actually "crazy". Maybe the 2nd half would be better, who knows
>>
>>80567924
is tomato the new metacritic?
>>
>>80544545
Of course it feels like a 70s plot. His debut was in the 70s.
>>
>>80534651
>being that specific
you sound like a pedophile
>>
>>80567924
>STOP LAUGHING
>>
Just finished

It was ok. Theres some real problem though. I appreciate that he tried but Finn can't sell a fighting scene to save his life. Actually no important character can.

I said before that i was going to wtach because RZA directed an episode but i can't actually believe that his episode is the best in the series

Nice butts and legs
>>
>>80567833
Except it doesn't because it comes with stick.
>>
>>80567969
It was always metacritic before metacritic was a thing.
>>
this probably sounds weird for these specific shows, but does anyone else find fight scenes to be incredibly boring?
>>
>>80568468
They're not good

To be honedt the best fight scene is probably Katana lady vs Chinese Sword lady
>>
"You will always come first for me" my heart...
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.