[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>critics said this was bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 26

File: iron-fist-preview-107105.jpg (53KB, 970x485px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-preview-107105.jpg
53KB, 970x485px
>critics said this was bad
>>
>and it was
>>
>and it was awful
>>
>people care

I enjoy it so far. only 2 eps in so far.
>>
>/tv/ hates marvel with passion
>critics shit on iron fist
>/tv/ suddenly likes marvel
like clockwork
>>
On the second episode now. So far critics are full of shit cause this is pretty neato.

Guess they really were just angry SJWs crying about "muh asian cultural appropriation"
>>
>>80528571
>That fucking message halfway through the second ep

I best spooky message shit since getting a "We Know" letter in The Elder Scrolls video games.
>>
>>80528527
you mean DC fanboys hate marvel. Don't pretend those weird ass cultists represent all of /tv/. At the very least most of us liked Daredevil a lot.
>>
>>80528818
Marvel is unironically shit though. BvS was also not nearly as bad as marvelshills say it was.
>>
First episode in and DROPPED
>>
File: p03lspdf.jpg (27KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
p03lspdf.jpg
27KB, 480x269px
>>80528248
>critics said this was good
>>
I don't know much about the character but it's a total cop out they couldn't budget in the dragon that gives him his power. Seriously, just cut down the episode order from 13 to 10 or something.
>>
>>80528248
basically tv show of the century
>>
I'm liking it so far. Only up to the second episode.
>>
>>80528919
>it-it was just misunderstood!
It was awful
>>
>>80528248
>>80528527
Why does this happen? Why is this place full of contrarian fucks, something gets popular /tv/ hates it, something is universally shit on and hated /tv/ loves it for the sole purpose of being "different"
>>
>>80528248
They are afraid of being called nigger haters and losing their jobs. You can't trust any reviews anymore.
>>
>>80528248
Don't know if it's actually good or if my expectations were really low, but 3 episodes in and I'm finding it pretty fun. Not totally amazing, but watchable and entertaining, solid 7.5/10.
>>
I'm on the 3rd episode and is pretty good

Marvel best girl
>>
>>80528248
on episode 4 and it's been enjoyable so far

but I thought everyone stopped trusting critics when they lowballed BvS
>>
This show is beyond boring and the dialogue is just awful. In three episodes they haven't given me a reason to give a shit about any of these characters.
>>
I've only watched S1 of Daredevil. No interest in S2. No interest in the cuck rape show or the blaxploitation one. Should I watch Iron Fist?
>>
>>80529488
daredevil s2 is kino
>>
>>80529439
This.
>>
>>80528527
>/tv/ is one person
it's just tards who are saying that it's good to get at the sjw's that hate it because of the white protagonist.
>>
>critics shitting on this HARD
>literally the same tier as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and S2 Daredevil

Daredevil S1 was comi-kino, the rest, including Iron Fist, are just 'watchable.' Its hard not to think theres an agenda here with reviews with shit like this.
>>
>>80529924
I'm only 5 eps in but I feel it's much better than Luke Cage. I don't know if it was the reviews setting me up expecting it to be way worse, but it really feels like if they watched the same 5 episodes I watched, they really were just mad that Danny is white.

Or maybe Episode 6 is just really bad?
>>
>>80529488
The only complaints leveled against it are the fact that the protagonist is white and better at kung fu than a chinese woman who has her own dojo.

I've literally read 14 reviews so far and the bulk of all of them are bitching they didn't cast an Asian American actor and about cultural appropriation.
>>
>>80529970
>they really were just mad that Danny is white.

Its looking that way to me I'm 4 eps in, I think I can officially throw all """"""reviews"""""""" in the trash
>>
File: 1489734155235.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489734155235.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>80529562
>no bullseye
>no fiend page
>no daredevil deconstruction
>>
>>80530159
S-season 3 friend!!

Punisher shit is going to it's own show and ninja shit is going to be finished in Defenders, r-right?!
>>
>>80530159
There's a Bullseye Easter egg in S1,so there's a chance he'll be in S3.
>>
>>80528919
>DCuck comes out of the woodwork to defend the shit heap that is BvS

like clockwork
>>
>>80529983

That is an oversimplification and you know it
>>
>>80529983
>asian = martial artist

seems like a pretty fucking racist stereotype to me
>>
>critics praise most Marvel movies
>Critics don't say a peep about shitty marvel fights even the ones that came out after Daredevil
This is a false victory.
>>
Daredevil (season 2) > Daredevil (season 1) > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage
>>
File: 1485618124912.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1485618124912.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>hate the movies
>Like all the Netflix shows so far
>Get through 2 episodes of Iron Fist... Episode 1 was decent and Episode 2 was good
Is this Marvel product going to be the sacrificial lamb so people can claim they're unbiased?
>>
>>80530407
>Daredevil (season 2) > Daredevil (season 1)

Doesn't he wear a costume in S2 though? I stopped watching S1 because he put on the costume and called himself daredevil desu
>>
>>80530478
And by people I mean Mouse shills
>>
a decent rip when?
tfw too poor for netflix
>>
>>80528248
It was. If you liked it you're just needlessly contrarian and have shit taste
>>
>>80530478
May as well have been the series with the FUCKING WHITE MALE

they can shit on this so they seem unbiased when they gag on Marvel cock over and over for the rest of the year
>>
>>80528919
MARTHA
>>
>>80530506
The costume looks better in season 2. I forgot how they tweaked it but it didn't make me giggle like it did in the season 1 finale.
>>
>>80530276
No, it's not. 14 reviews mention briefly that it is boring, focuses too much on corporate drama and has bad fight scenes. They then spend the entirety of the remainder going into detail why it's bad Danny is white.
>>
The reviews were right, this is a piece of shit with bland characters, atrocious action scenes and some of the worst perfomances I've ever seen. Glad it's bombing
>>
File: nope.webm (2MB, 1612x974px) Image search: [Google]
nope.webm
2MB, 1612x974px
>tfw can't hug Trinity
>>
>>80530565

the corporate drama aspect, bad pacing, nonsensical decisions like them not believing him don't make sense in a world that has a Hulk, and Iron man, and thor and tons of other crazy shit.

This is Scott buck trying to play the Dexter Card all over again except he forgets people realize its a cape universe already.
>>
>>80528248
>>80528248
>White lead!
>Rich white lead!
>REEEE
SJWs were shilling harder than Mousefags.

No matter who wins, we lose.
>>
It can't be worse than Luke Cage anyway.
>>
>marvel rides on SJWs back to get a pass for their atrocious flicks and tv shows
>they slip once and Iron Fist gets reviewed for its own merits
Funniest part is that this shit is probably better than Luke Cage or Jessica Jones, which means those shits deserved even lower scores
>>
>>80528248
>critics were right
I was suprised as well, and here I thought critics were always wrong
>>
>>80530836
There is a scene in episode 3 where someone tells her that her best asset is her humor, and she says "i thought it was my ass".

Made me hnnng a little bit cause she does have a great ass. Then i thought of her ass in the matrix in the leather suit and all the BRRAAPP posts people do. Fuck you guys for ruining me.
>>
>>80529231
I think the problem might actually be with Marvel. Now, I know we're all huge fans, but hear me out. Maybe more people on /tv/ would like them if they weren't boring garbage.
>>
>>80528248
>>critics said this was bad
And they were wrong, it's pure shit. Two different categories altogether
>>
>>80530977

Jessica Jones is some weird mix of victim and abuser at the same time and none of the reviews delve into how messed it is or go into great detail about what she did to Luke Cage and they always kind of gloss over it. If a guy did what Jessica did to people, the universe of critics would shit on story so hard it would never get touched again but because she has a vagina, it gets a free pass.

I think hypocrisy and hyperbole is worse than anything.
>>
>>80531069
It's not just a marvel/DC thing it's with everything shit just grinds my gears
>>
>sjw liberal journalists flinging shit because of sjw role of a lifetime for asian actor goes to white male
>they are wrong
>show is good
>>
>>80530864
that doesen't mean shit and I hate when people use this argument, just because supernatural shit exists already in that universe it doesen't make it any less improbable that someone is spouting bullshit, in fact I would argue that it would spawn a large number of imitators and crazies
>>
dang this is pretty good so far
>>
>>80529488
By what you've said no.
Don't care about DD,JJ,LC but wondering if you'll like IF? Why would you?
>>
>>80531227
>I would argue
The doctor said as much in the mental hospital that all sorts of crazies claim to have powers since "the incident"
>>
File: 1268170116009.jpg (13KB, 189x320px) Image search: [Google]
1268170116009.jpg
13KB, 189x320px
I dont really care for this as the main actor looks uncharismatic as fuck, and generally looks unattractive.

He looks like a goddamn wigger. The curly hair and skinnyfat appearance makes no good for someone supposedly good at 'martial arts'.
>>
>>80531309
I didn't even watch the show, it's just an argument I see brought up whenever a non realistic scenario is presented and I find it inherently stupid
>>
How does this compare to Daredevil in quality, guys? I can't take this reviewers seriously with their criticism of "A FUCKING WHITE MALE". No memeing, pls.
>>
>>80530506
>stopped watching s1 cause he put the costume on and called himself daredevil

Oh cool so you watched all the way to the final 5 minutes of the season?

And then quit watching the tv show called daredevil about the character called daredevil because he puts on the daredevil costume and calls hinself daredevil?

You're so much cooler than everyone else i don't know how you handle it
>>
>>80531338
He's playing a hobo.
>>
>>80531405

haven't gotten to a big fight scene but I like the story better than daredevil so far
>>
>>80531224
>things that don't apply to Iron Fist, the post
>>
>>80531356

IN a world that has super powers, improbable changes and guy used energy in his fist to knock a wall off, With cameras catching it.

You're wrong.
>>
>>80529231
>Why is this place full of contrarian fucks

/tv/ is appealing to contrarians because we're allowed to say nigger without having our Internet points taken away. The reason people react so strongly to Marvel isn't because they are terrible, but because they are mediocre movies that get showered with praise to an absurd degree. Not only that, but the public's love affair with the MCU seems to effect how they react to other movies as well. Any time you hear about a new cinematic universe, people react with this puckered up "I just smelled a fart face" and accuse them of copying Marvel. I'm no fan of BvS or Suicide Squad, both of those movies are terrible, but people had been having a shit fit as soon as they were announced.

>Ngggghhhh. They're putting Batman and Superman in the same movie and then doing Justice League like a year later? They're moving too fast.

But everybody already knows who Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman are, do they really need their own individual movies?

>Ngggggggggh! Suicide Squad? They're just copying Guardians of the Galaxy!

Why, because one is a group of bad guys and the other is a group of people that aren't necessarily "good" guys? I mean, does anyone think of the Guardians of the Galaxy as villains? Was that their gimmick? Yeah, I mean I guess they steal stuff early on in the movie, but does that make fucking Aladdin a villain too? Also, why is Justice League "moving too fast" but Guardians isn't? That introduced an entire five-person team in a single movie.
>>
>>80529231
Insecurity
>>
>>80531602
what's funny is that every mcu movie is the same exact movie with a different coat of paint, so it would be extremely easy to spot copycats.
Instead everything gets called that for no reason, Kong skull island was called an mcu rip off, hell I heard people call some lupin III anime movie a mcu ripoff for having a post credit scene, as if marvel invented those
>>
>>80531602

Unfairness and expectations. The characters for DC are bigger and people that criticize it are usually coming from point of view that they should have built it similarly to how MCU handled it.

In a way you're right that they shouldn't need to but a traditional movie covering core qualities of those characters in a way that isn't Injustice with some jesus shoved up their asses isn't going to be appealing.

So he tried something different and it came out like a trainwreck. (BVS) But also remember people shit on Singer's Superman too and that was done in a more traditional way.

So I'd argue expectations matter to bias of the opinion and opinions outside of the bias.
>>
>>80531405
I am liking the story and the cinematography, and the fights are nowhere near as stylised and fancy, but I think they're still quite good. My main gripe so far is that the main(-ish?) villain is kind of just an annoying wimp. I can't really take him seriously and his acting isn't very good. There does seem to be another real villain though, so maybe later on I'll be more satsfied. Certainly way better than the two or three star reviews it was getting, I'd give it an episode or two and if you like it just keep going.
>>
>>80531405
It's really bad, skip this one. It's like Luke Cage last part of the season but the whole season
>>
>Starts first episode
>Nigger music starts playing

This isn't Luke Cage damnit, they can put some music appropriate to the show.
>>
I only care about fights on this clearly MARTIAL ARTS based how, does the show have good fights?
>>
>>80531807
No.
>>
>>80531777
That's Danny Rand for you. His thing was originally rich white guy that does kung fu and hangs out in the hood with best friend and black jive talking 70s guy.
>>
>>80531863

Kungfu wigger is pretty hard to sell i'm sure
>>
Just finished episode 3. That was the scene that got cucks to throw around whitemansplainin? Whatever. Call me crazy but this show isn't bad like they say. I expected something g worse than Thor. Call me crazy but since reviewers are throwing around made up SJW terms I have to think back to Goobergate how it was revealed that critics have their own communities where they coordinate and circlejerk. Call me crazy but I think SJWs might be deadset on this show failing all because of identity politics.
>>
How the fuck did we went from DD kino to this?
Honestly DD character seems to have more room for development but holy fuck that JJ and LC drag the fuck on, 13 episodes was just too much.
>>
>People even remotely thinking a netflix original show about superheroes can be good

At least, Luke Cage had good music. For, well, 2-3 episodes.
>>
>>80532110
DD S1 and the 1st half of Luke Cage were flukes.
>>
>>80532113
Why are you pretending most people including 4chan don't think DD JJ and LC are great?
>>
>>80532132
I gotta admit cottonmouth and shades are cool but the last half with diamondback was awful, speciall that dumb final fight.
>>
>>80532151
Because that's wrong? Most people haven't watch those shitty shows.
>>
Why do they insist on casting Bongs as Americans? Finn's accent is fucking terrible. Was his role as indistinct homosexual man really worth that kind of career currency?
>>
>>80532110
DDs1 was pure luck, they don't have the talent to make shows like these. That's why everything else they made was trash
>>
>>80528248
Just saw episode 1 - 4.
He manages to convince everyone that his a damn psycho con man.

The plot is mediocre.
Action was meh and clunky.

The SJWs are right this time.

Not really feeling him as Iron Fister.

I don't think I can get through this.
Ill give it 2 more eps then dropping this if it's still this bad.
>>
>>80532151

because they suck
>>
>>80532151
The few people who watch this shit agrees in that Luke Cage was shit
>>
>>80532165
Oh sorry my autistic friend. By most people I meant the people who watched those shows thought they were great. You can check the archive around when they released if you don't believe me or check other online communities.
>>
>>80529356
How is she? I've been waiting to fap for her.
>>
>>80532183
Just finish it. Your posting on /tv/ at 430ish in the morning. Your time isn't that valuable
>>
>>80532212
>People who watched shows tailored to their taste liked them

WEW. The truth is that those shows were shit and only a particular subset liked it. You know, that's how Netflix do their shows, it's their whole model.
>>
>>80528248
Well, it is.
>>
This is really bad. Reviewers were 100% on point about the shitty action and plot
>>
>>80532212

jessica jones seemed like it was written by retarded children. luke cage was alright i'll admit but i'm not black and it was obviously meant for that audience.
>>
File: 1489497469130.jpg (310KB, 1480x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1489497469130.jpg
310KB, 1480x1973px
>>80532169
There's only room enough for one Finn in this town, and he isn't a filthy Bong.
>>
>>80532247
How were these shows tailored for me? "Did you like a single comic movie ever released in the history of film" "a few yeah" "then these shows were tailored for you!" Is that the next step in your act?
>>
>>80532330
>Not knowing about Netflix model

ANyways, my point was, most people think those shows were shit and did not watch them in their entirety or didn't even bother watching them. The subset who watched it in its entirety raved about it, but that's normal since they were its audience.

Now shuh away, and next time don't call people autists when you don't get their point.
>>
Now that the dust has settled and we all agree this is unwatchable, can we stop pretending Daredevil was good?
>>
>>80532366
Not knowing the Netflix model? What vague autismal bullshit are you babbling about now?
>>
>>80532395
Who's we? Nobody pretended otherwise besides critics and /r/marvel.
>>
Lol even arrow is better than this shit
>>
>>80532395
>Now that the dust has settled
>hasn't even been out long enough to watch it
We're taking this meme a bit far, aren't we folks?
>>
>>80532445
Nope not a single CW show is better or as good as a Netflix caper. You'll have better luck shilling your trash towards DCucks in the Snyder appreciation thread.
>>
>>80532429
Huh? Literally no one considers Daredevil not good other than a handful of contrarians on 4chan. It's pretty much universally praised and regarded as the best capeshit tv show by fans and critics alike.
>>
>>80532445
unironically this
>>
>>80532457

I've already watched a little less than half the season already, I think they were trying to avoid redoing daredevil but honestly asian chick is interesting, the problem is they're focusing too much on corporate shit.
>>
>>80532445
Don't drag Arrow into this, this shit is at Supergirl levels at best
>>
>>80532445
Better in what regard? Production values on CW Arrowverse shows are ridiculously cheap. The acting is as bad as it gets. The story lines kept getting worse from season to season.
>>
>>80532505
But Felicity and friends is by far the worst CW show at the moment, worse than Supergirl.
>>
Legion is good
>>
>>80531777
>NYC
>not wiggerville
PICK ONE J-MONEY.
CHINESE GIRLS ASS GOES BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>>
>>80532105
You're crazy.
But right.
>>
>>80532445
This, those shows are cheap but fun to watch. This is so boring that I think I'm going to lose my mind
>>
>>80530159
>hey guy you want to build up Dardevil's most iconic villain right away blowing our load all over the place in the first season so there is only one place to go from here.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>80532624
>Dcucks are so deeply involved in this company war bullshit they now have to pretend CW shows are watchable and better than MarvelNetflix. Kek.
>>
>>80532404
They've kept quiet on it since first making House of Cards because it's valuable intel but they have staggering amounts of data on what people like which they cross reference. They literally designed the House of Cards show using algorithms that showed people liked Dramas, people liked the actor Kevin Spacey and people liked the director David Fincher.
>>
>>80531058
>all the BRRAAPP posts people do

God I hate this idiotic meme, its like people are running out of ideas. Newfags are the worst.
>>
OH SHIT! BASED NIGHT NURSE CLAIRE!!

BRRAAPP
>>
File: flash.png (29KB, 1557x140px) Image search: [Google]
flash.png
29KB, 1557x140px
>>80532660
:^)
>>
>>80529166
It was great, you're just a faggot
>>
>>80532714

even /co/ has turned on the flash
>>
Unmemely worse than Arrow. How could you fuck it up so bad?
>>
>>80532660
I'm a proud acolyte of Snyder and every Netflix cape including Iron Fist blows all the faggot CW shows out of the water, mate.
>>
>>80529562
It's even more boring than s1.
The fight scenes are really good but everything else, especially the blonde secretary and the other lawyer. The only thing they do is make the show boring.
Matt was ok until s2 when he met The Punisher and started crying in every episode.
And The Punisher was really bad, the guy made him look like a junkie who never finished elementary school, the actor is not bad it's just the way he looks, those ears+nose make him look like he can't read, and well he acted that way.
>>
I'm at episode 4 and I don't see all the negativity. I guess it's the lack of fight scenes?
>>
Critics are shitting on this because it's a white man play an "Oriental."

It's actually pretty good so far. It's really campy.
>>
Where to download?
>>
>the ping-pong dojo chick
>Joy
Only thing that works. The way Ward speaks annoys me.
>>
How far did you make it before dropping it? Episode 3 masterrace here
>>
Will this pile of shit finally put the 'Netflix is the new HBO!' meme to bed?
>>
>>80533447
No one said that seriously r-right?
>>
>>80533489
They have and that's just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>80528248
it's pretty awful based on the first episode
>bland as fuck lead
>awkward fight choreography
>shitty actors acting shitty dialogue
>odd ambient music
>>
Is this from the comics?
>>
>>80530565
>They then spend the entirety of the remainder going into detail why it's bad Danny is white.
and why is it bad?
>>
Im on episode 6 and I'd rather watch a series based on Coleen.

How can they fuck this up so bad..
>>
Comics Danny is basically kungfu batman on godmode. he would tear through these mooks like a chainsaw, and the show version gets beaten up by guys in a mental hospital and some big retard arab in a tractor trailer rape dungeon.

the Iron Fist is nothing to sneeze at. He's the hands version of the boogeyman. they are more afraid of him than daredevil, wolverine, and elektra combined.
>>
>only asians can into MA
i think his whiteness fits the series, considering he is an insecure cuck the first few episodes
him being black wouldn't be beliveable
>>
Wait, what's the controversy here? I didn't read the first articles when they came out, but it seems to me they're hitting the points of iron fists character well enough, where's the appropriation n shit?
>>
>>80529970
Anything would be better than Luke Cage, that shit was so damn boring and underwhelming. I'm gonna avoid Iron Fist because I can already tell how generic it's going to be. Capeshit is getting stale.
>>
>>80530407
First half of Daredevil S2 was GOAT. The whole Electra storyline sucked donkey balls.
>>
Fuck SJWs but this is awful, I don't think I can finish it
>>
>>80534248
I only got as far as episode 2. If you can't hook me in 2 episodes Fuck you. 2 episodes is more than a fair shake.
>>
>>80534158
He went to Asian and learned to fight so he's literally stealing culture from innocent little chinamen
>>
File: Elektra_Death.jpg (78KB, 505x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elektra_Death.jpg
78KB, 505x1080px
>>80532638
Well, they fucking used up that villain's most iconic scene, in character's most iconic story arc/run, WITHOUT THE VILLAIN now, didn't they.
>>
>hurr durr daredevil was so much better
If daredevil wasn't blind the show would be kinda trash
>>
>>80532132
Luke Cage only dragged because of the transition from Cottonmouth to Diamondback. It gets back on track real fucking quick, though.

Jessica Jones? Now that was a series that didn't know what the fuck it was doing.
>>
>>80530180

Yes. Daredevil season 3 will be Kingpin and Bullseye vs Daredevil. No more ninjas.
>>
>>80528998

it was good though
>>
>>80528248

television critics are complete losers, they're beneath even game reviewers.
>>
I never heard of this character before. He punches stuff I take it? Sounds like a shit idea in the first place.
>>
where are the webm reee
>>
>>80535307
why even waste the time to make shitty webm from a shitty show?
>>
>>80535244
this is God's honest truth.

they are the plebbest of plebs.
>>
>>80528248
It's no worse than any other any netflix marvel.
>>
>critics bitched about a white guy playing a white guy
>>
File: kram.gif (2MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
kram.gif
2MB, 330x312px
>episode six
>>
>>80535546
A white guy who's better in Kung-Fu than asians.
That's literally genetically impossible.
>>
I would love to see the drop rate, like how many people start these marvel netflix shows and how many finish the season. I'm estimating something around 40% people abandoning ship by episode 2 and 95% by the last episode
>>
>>80535595
>it's racist to have white people in roles where it's typically an Asian role
>will give five stars if a white role is given to any other race
>>
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones got a pass.

Green light to shit on this even though it's at least as good.
>>
>>80535554
>tfw no seeds on public trackers for episode six

Motherfucker
>>
so is better than luke cage so far? because that show was a complete piece of garbage but got high ratings
>>
>>80529258
True. Even though it leads them to perpetuate other stereotypes by the boat load. Iron Fist is white, giving the part to an Asian only perpetuates the "kung fu" stereotype of all practitioners should be Asian. Fucking assholes.
>>
>>80536634
You misspelled Jessica Jones.
>>
>>80536661
i thought JJ was better than LC. at least JJ had david tennant, he was amusing. LC had nothing.
>>
>>80536634
No, not really.
>>
>Episode 7
Ward has a hard life
>>
>>80536634
it got high ratings cus luke was black, reviewers wont rate a show with a poc protag badly cus their scared of being called racist
>>
>>80529439
You basically explained every marvel show
>>
>>80536851
Im on episode 3 and I think he's a gigantic cunt.
>>
>>80536634
I'm enjoying it more than Luke Cage or JJ so far.
>>
>>80529439
No one can argue with this
>>
Just finished ep2. Not too bad, not really anything great but i'm interested in seeing where it goes. Not a lot of fighting yet, but at least it doesn't start off with an origin story, he already has the ironfist and just occasional flashbacks explaining shit.
>>
when does he colonize Misty Knight's chocolate starfish?
>>
>>80534755
Bullseye has a better ass than Elektra here
>>
>>80528527
The problem is that the critics seem to hate it for all the wrong reasons. MCU is shit so of course this is shit, but it isn't shit because of a white male.
>>
Show is so boring just like white people, dropped this shit
>>
>>80534755
Fucking comic fags, bitching that shows aren't adapting scene for scene of their picture books. Go back to reading comics if you don't want everything to be exactly the same.
>>
>>80537353
he's got one of the top 3 asses in marvel.

spidey and cap are the only ones with better asses
>>
rosario again. bitch better be some kind of shield agent in the end
>>
>>80537540
she's Night Nurse.
>>
>>80535161
It was average at best. Tom Hiddleston can't act for shit
>>
The problem is this lead, he has no carisma whatsoever and he is ugly af
>>
>>80537540
She's the Night Nurse (who was also in Dr Strange as Rachel McAdams). She plays doctor for superheros who can't go to regular hospitals.
>>
>>80537660
I feel like his character is wrong. Granted I've never read any of the comics but he's spent 15 years meditating and training his mind but he still acts pretty childishly
>>
I don't get why he wouldn't take 10 minutes to shave and get some clean clothes before trying to convince people he's the son of a millionaire. He wonders why no one believes him when he doesn't even bother to look or act civilized.
>>
>>80537816
Apparently the wisdom of the Asian cultures actually makes you retarded.
I can see why SJW hate this.
>>
>make a bad show
>pay the media to attack it as racist
>that way 4chan's army stops accusing marvel of paying off reviewers
>/pol/ starts watching Iron Fist

marvelkuks will defend this
>>
>>80529562
You mean Punisher S1?
>>
>>80530280
I lived in korea for 6 years. Most kids do taekwondo, but its like pee-wee league baseball. Barely any adults do that shit
>>
>>80528248
The opening is quite kino
Haven't skipped it yet
>>
>>80528776

>tfw I actually felt bad about killing someone due to escalating circumstances in TES and then received that letter.
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (407KB, 657x1909px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
407KB, 657x1909px
are they all wrong?
>>
>>80538971
maybe the payola checks bounced, or didnt clear on time
>>
>>80538350
quite like the score overall desu
>>
File: Jessica Henwick.jpg (465KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Henwick.jpg
465KB, 1200x600px
>tfw Colleen is a better fighter and more interesting character then Ironfist is

That's pretty sad.
>>
>>80538971
>36/100

It should be a little lower IMO but yeah, I can get behind this
>>
Even the positive reviews of it say more bad things then good, and only give it a 3/5.
>>
>opening with fresh and so clean
FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>80539334
At least be consistent though. It's really not any worse than the other marvel netflix.
>>
>>80539422
But it is worse. Cage and Jones were mediocre but were still a lot better all around then this is.
>>
>>80539132
Oh it's her?
No wonder she looked familiar
Probably too much brown makeup
>>
>>80539414
remember it was on a stupid little WASP's ipod.

I wish i still had that era ipod
>>
>>80539568
I wish it was still that era
>>
>>80539414
I like Outkast but that song doesn't fit this. They should be blasting Wu-Tang Tiger Style shit.
>>
>>80539630
kinda already did that for LC tho
>>
Arrow is better
>>
>>80539629
So do I Anon.
>>
>>80539675
>MY NAME IN DANNY RAND
>AFTER 15 YEARS
>>
>>80534357
>2 episodes is more than a fair shake.
2 episodes = 2 hours. That is more than the length of an average movie. Iron Fist is so fucking boring.
>>
>The closest thing to Iron Fist's classic costume shown is some generic ninja outfit dude with glowing fists in some B&W footage Danny is shown.

Yeah, I'm not watching this garbage.
>>
>>80539675
That's because Oliver killed people in season 1.
>>
>>80539675
Arrow has the same plot but with actual villains, waifus and camp. So yes, it's better
>>
>>80528248
Only Marvel would make a TV show about a martial artist and do the following :

1. Hire the guy who was in charge of the final disasterous seasons of "Dexter" to run the show
2. Hire a non-martial artist actor who looks like he came off a set from TWINK.COM.
3. Have him do minimal martial arts training. Wasnt there a facebook posting from one of the trainers that the lead actor was lazy-as-fuck?
4. Have minimal fight scenes in the TV show about martial arts. And when there are fights it is so badly choreographed / edited because the lead actor moves like a spaz. With Daredevil, at least they could hide a stunt actor under the suit but with no Iron Fist costume, the twink lead actor has to do all these scenes.
5. All the 'action' is in the corporate board room where the 1st 6 episodes is about a guy trying to wrest control of his company from shareholders ... ZZzzZZzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And yes, this is Iron Fist on the cover of "Gay Times"
>>
>>80539850
Well he's famous for playing a gay guy on GoT.
>>
Great show but why the fuck is Claire temple in it I know, "night nurse" but she feels so forced every scene she's in
>>
only seen first episode, story seems kinda uninteresting, but i still find it comfy, liking it so far

hated SJW woman and Black Super Negro
>>
>>80539850
I give this blog 1 (You) I could've gone higher but frankly the rehashed content hurts your count
>>
This shit is so fucking boooooring and bad, literally worse than Arrow s3 and s4.
Fuck the shills that are defending this shit to be anti-pc, you fags are the same kind of retards that defended Ghostbusters 2016.
>>
Dropping it at Episode 4, bored out of my mind
>>
>>80540067
Because someone needs to connect all these shows together.
>>
>>80534755
This is why I can't take /tv/ serious. The same fags calling iron fist shit think Season 2 Daredevil wasn't
>>
>>80539850
When Daredevil had better kung-fu scenes that your show about kung-fu you know its shit
>>
>>80540067
You gotta have someone who can act in this shit.
>>
>>80528527
>/tv/ hates marvel with passion
DCucks everyone.
>>
So uh, when do we see his costume?
>>
After this and Batman v Superman, you'd have to be insane to take what critics say seriously
>>
>>80540067
Why do people complain about her but don't complain that Jess Jones' lesbian boss is in all these shows also.
>>
>>80540276
The hand connects if to dd, that's all you need
>>
>>80540343
Daredevil also had more fighting scenes in every episode
Sure looks like the Meachum siblings have more screentime than Danny
They should just fuck already

>tfw Boromir died too soon
>this is some Cottonmouth tier death
>>
>>80540529
shit, after how much they shilled ghostbusters and all these shit movies, no one should take "critics" seriously.
>>80540603
>They should just fuck already
I thought they were going to work up a sloppy sweat in the episode when wade was OD'ing
>>
>>80540535
Because, Claire is forced af and Jerith makes sense to be involved in this lawyer bullshit.
Plus theres the whole NetflixMCU thinks that is cool to have a normie bitch that no-one cares to cameo all over their universe instead of a cape or someone interesting.
They completely miss the point of what a crossover or a comicbooky cameo is.
Claire being always there is how fucking boring the people behind these shows really are.
>>
>>80540529
Nah, BvS asks to much of the dumb audience that watches capeshit.
This shit its terrible, i'm in ep 4 and i'm giving up.
DD s1 was a fluke.
>>
>>80540603
Keep watching
he comes back
>>
>>80540529
This shit is terrible though

BvS is unironically KINO
>>
>>80532475
iZombie nigger
>>
>>80531338
A physical manifestation of retardation
>>
>>80532729
>thinking btfoman v supercuck was great.
You either have extremely low standards or you are just a huge dc fanboy that will excuse anything with a dc logo.
>>
>>80528248

Worst thing I've seen on netflix so far. Arguably the worst capeshit series ever made, at least one of them.
This is Marvel's Arrow, only much worse.

A capeshit series about martial arts, but no one in the series can do martial arts. Fight scenes are terrible, no fluidity in movements or shots.
I cringed while watching it. I was embarassed that something so bad could be made and passed as a series on netflix.

There is nothing compelling about this show. Absolutely horrendous.
>>
>>80533264
The iron fist has always been white though. They are literally butt blasted because a white actir played a white role
>>
>>80528248
it's the single greatest show in the history of television
>>
It's the worst capeshit show ever though you alt right retard lol.
>>
Worse than anything in CW, and yes I watch Supergirl. Then again Jessica Jones was just as bad
>>
>>80528248
Capeshows really don't get any better than this.
>>
>>80531716
>So he tried something different and it came out like a trainwreck. (BVS)

in what way that shitty movie is different? same thing but only with grey colours
>>
>>80537771
He literally spent 15 years in a bubble where only meditating and training (and sneaking off to eat donkeys) applies, of course he's gonna be childish as fuck when coming back to the real world and realize everybody are shady bitches.
>>
>>80542519(You)
>>
>>80528248

How can one show be so based and kino?
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
6 episodes in, Danny is too pure for this world, Coleen is best Marvel Netflix waifu and Claire is still awesome
>>
>>80543335
I understand that and I don't mind him babbling about himself being the Iron Fist but I mean his decision making. Isn't that chinese shit about gaining enlightenment, understanding the Dao, Confucianism etc? I'm just saying I'd expect him to act more monk like
>>
>>80543606
Danny is a miracle of the universe and my waifu
>>
File: nipstare.jpg (20KB, 512x326px) Image search: [Google]
nipstare.jpg
20KB, 512x326px
>>80543792
>monk like
>not WARRIOR monk like
>>
>>80543335
don't forget the plum wine
>>
>>80541654
Someone can't judge a book by its cover?

Damn shame about your post. Maybe you should have tried; "its not as bad as it looks from the trailer"
>>
File: 1439899779086.jpg (63KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1439899779086.jpg
63KB, 1157x772px
>>80544254
No you can't you autismo because you shit..posted... oh i get it! You were shit posting. Ho ho well carey on then!
>>
>>80529231
same with /mu/,/pol/ or most of the other boards,people here are contrarian by nature
>>
File: 1277607593705.png (193KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277607593705.png
193KB, 480x480px
>>80544773
>No you can't you autismo because you shit..posted... oh i get it! You were shit posting. Ho ho well carey on then!

>this post
It's time to stop posting and thinking everyone is the same person.
>>
>>80544814
>i swear its a different person posting!
Still the original post i replied to was a retarded shit post
>>
File: 5.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>80544917
>claims other poster (but me) is an 'autismo" and can only say "shit posting" as some clever insult
>being this far removed from the tertiary topic that said main character is a bland wigger
I'll keep posting reaction images to give you (You)s since there's been so much time between that post you think is me and our ones now.

I don't know what's more sad; 'autismo', replying like its personal, or thinking people stick around for 10+ hours always in threads.
>>
File: IMG_3630.jpg (15KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3630.jpg
15KB, 236x340px
>they changed Danny's origin-kino from his father being dropped to his death by his business partner and his mother being torn apart by wolves to give Danny time to escape to safety to an incredibly lazy version of the CW Green Arrow story
>>
It's getting shit on because critics are buttmad that Marvel refused to recast the main character as an Asian, and because a lot of the principal characters are rich white people.
>>
>>80545153
>>>/pol/
>>
>>80545203
not an argument
>>
On the 4th episode I'm giving it 5 stars in think the critics are made Cuz the lead is not a minority the show is good thou
>>
>>80545255
it's pretty darn comfy
>>
It's not bad but just boring and bland
>>
Worst action scenes on tv right now, made me miss AoS
>>
>>80528248

First episode really pulled me in for some reason. Maybe cause all the actresses so far are hot as fuck but I thought the fighting was going to be a lot more cringe but it wasn't that bad at all. Halfway through the second episode I think this will be a good show. Probably too early to say though
>>
>>80545143

I think the plot is definitely better than Arrow. At least he comes back to society no one believing he's actually the person who died. There's also so many plotholes in Arrow. Like how the fuck does no one realize when he disappears so does the vigilante? And when he comes back so does the vigilante. Fucking retarded
>>
>>80545909
Did you watch it drunk? The vigilante didn't disappear when he did, because there was no vigilante until he came back. And of course people believed it was him in Arrow, he was only gone 5 years and he was already an adult before he left. It's not like Danny's situation where he has no way to prove it's him and he doesn't even look the same because of the huge age/time gap.
>>
Dropped it at episode 5 after being bored for 5 hours, does it get better?
>>
>>80546329
Just drop it already, senpai. I'm at ep 5 and enjoying it, so far.
>>
>>80546255

I only watched the first season and a couple episodes in the 2nd and he takes a hiatus and goes back to the island in the beginning of the second season. The vigilante was gone and so was he and then Oliver comes back and so does the vigilante but no one cared to notice they both came back literally at the same time. And yeah true Oliver did look the same but I like Iron First because he has to find a way to convince people it's really him instead of just coming back and everyone is happy to see him alive.
>>
>>80545909
A major plot point in season 1 of arrow was the detective trying to prove Olly was the vigilante because of the exact reason you stated.
>>
I actually like the slow build up gives the characters more time build am I the only one whose glad it's not just straight up pointless action show ?
>>
>>80547159
yeah, me too.
>>
Hmm... I finished episode 2, and acting from some wonky acting and writing, I'm enjoying it.
>>
WHO HIT JOY MEACHUM
>>
>>80528248
they said it was bad because the main character was white
>>
>>80530035
You can't win with these people. Best to just ignore them.
>>
>>80547718
he shoulda ben chianese
>>
>>80530407
WRONG

Daredevil S2 PUNISHER > DD S1 > Iron Fist > Luke Cage > Jessica Jomes > DD S2 ELECTRA
>>
>>80528248
I actually like it so far just like I liked the other 3 seres. Shit, I wish (((they))) were extra harsh on Luke Cage instead of Iron Fist. They literally panned this show for nonsensical SJW reasons. No more man telling a woman what to do in future Netflix shows.
>>
>>80548344

what doesn't make sense to me is white man out of place and time is a pretty consistent trope and is basis for a lot of superhero characters.

How is this any different from the gritty Batman origin? He went and learned batfu from league of shadows.
>>
Is there any white girls or are they all asian? I can't watch marvel flicks without at least mentally jerking off.
>>
>>80548442
idk. This show is telling people to drop Christianity and pick of Buddhism. I thought Jewish Atheists would love that.
>>
>>80548468
no there is one, one of the main characters. shes hot.
>>
>>80529920
>>80528527
LITERALLY THIS.

can you turds not know that there are thousands of opinions and /tv/ isnt one person.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80548478

Back to nature has always been appealing to people lost on fringes of western civilization, see all white people that joined the Natives willingly.

Zen Buddhism and other sect versions offer a simplicity that is prevalent today as any idea, see yoga. Meditation and yoga have went way beyond their original purposes.

We've culturally appropriated the shit out of eastern mysticism because like anything in the U.S we steal best parts of other peoples cultures or food or ideas and we turn them into american versions of them. Then sell them back to people. See Pizza.
>>
>>80548220
almost but Electra still better than JJ
>>
>>80548442
The difference being that batman begins came out over a decade ago, how would modern critics react to the master secretly being a white guy paying an Asian to act like he was the master nowadays?
>>
>>80548718

JJ as a show would be fine if they addressed any of the heinous shit that she never got any comeuppance for. Between murdering some dude's wife to basically stalking/raping him and somehow show wants to treat her like the victim and its really fucked up.
>>
>>80528248
Only seen first episode yet but it looks promising. I see myself in Danny Rand, a nice guy who believes everyone is good but suddenly realizes there are bad people in this world.

Danny i guess solves it with his "superpowers" and persistence, i solve it by never giving up :D.
>>
>>80548755

So we're thinking the political climate and identity politics would change past positive things into negatives if viewed with their biased eyes of today?

That's kind of depressing. No wonder corporations rely on nostalgia.
>>
This show is shit, all the characters are just the worst at their jobs and the one who don't have jobs are terrible actors. Also who the fuck walks up to a stranger and asks them if they want him to google something?
>>
OTP
>>
So every character listens to nigger music in this show? I know nigger music is popular but it isn't that popular.
>>
>>80549035

every asian chick I've went to school with listens to rap. Even families with strong traditionalist ties are different away from their families.
>>
Just watch episode 4 and so far it's shit. Danny acts like he has autism and this whole corporate shit is fucking boring. Where is the kung fu?
>>
File: iron+fist+vol+3-4[1].jpg (48KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
iron+fist+vol+3-4[1].jpg
48KB, 400x241px
>>80541807
>The iron fist has always been white though
Nope
>>
>Iron Fist stops a scene mid way through to walk into the road and do a backflip over a taxi
>Cuts to a scene of him meditating in the park
>>
>>80538971

All in all, so far it has been okay.

The fight scenes are kind of dull, but a far cry better than Luke Cage.

To be honest, this is probably the second best Netflix Marvel series I have watched. Daredevil season 2's Punisher moments were the best thing going in Netflix Marvel.

What pisses me off about these reviews is that the same people talking shit about how boring Iron Fist is were masturbating all over the place about how fantastic Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were and both of those shows were far, far more boring than Iron Fist. Luke Cage was an exceptionally smelly, slow turd.
>>
File: rb.png (220KB, 643x520px) Image search: [Google]
rb.png
220KB, 643x520px
People are already giving it the fair rating
>>
>>80549332
That flip was so fucking awful, godammit. What was even the purpose?
>>
>>80549516
good
>>
can Rosario Dawson just fuck off out of it?
>>
I am at an elevator fight in Ep 4. Holy shit this music makes the scene even worse. This should be mankino not numale shit.
>>
>>80549352
>luke cage rambles on with preset mumbo jumbo inner circle crap
>iron fist actually takes the time to develop story before jumping into preset mumbo jumbo

Literally never cared for either hero but fucking luke cage starts off with him sweeping floors in a barbershop and being made fun of for being a janitor then just randomly being able to lift up a fucking washer machine with one hand.

On the other hand iron fist started with danny rand being fucking insulted and treated like a looney case and never being able to fully show his power until a critical moment only after spending a long ass fucking time stating over and over that he has superpowers.

At least fucking iron fist started with explaining what the hell is going on instead of fucking forcing me to do a wiki search like luke cage did.
>>
Even the opening is shit, this is a new record.
>>
>>80536634
Ironfists actor is better than Luke Cages or Jessica Jones.

The supporting actors are inferior though. Ward is particularly bad so far.
>>
>>80549933
I actually like ward he reminds me of the typical spineless drone you would encounter int he corporate setting
>>
File: 1489703171585.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1489703171585.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
The 3rd episode telling the black kid you chatter like monkeys lmao
>>
>>80549868
>At least fucking iron fist started with explaining what the hell is going on instead of fucking forcing me to do a wiki search like luke cage did.
>spoonfeed me pls
>>
>>80550031
I'll give him a few more episodes. He didn't sell fear for me when Ironfist nearly drove the car over the edge.
>>
>>80550417
>Purpose of series is to introduce character to the mainstream audience
>doesn't do that properly

Do you not know what the word introduce means?
>>
>>80550423
Im already way past that part. Like i said from personal experience with corporate shitheads he really fits the type well.
>>
>>80549870
it has the best music
>>
>>80550458
no, the purpose of the series is to tell an interesting story and make revenue
dropping the viewer in medias res, without showing everything linearly, is a storytelling technique
>>
oh my god, job from banshee is in this too!
>>
>>80550692
>other series showed origins quite well including iron fist
>luke cage takes fucking ages before it covers anything

Yeah because i sure like watching a new series like its as if i missed a season because of the shitty character development
>>
Kicking bad guys dressed like a hipster is so cringy. Why can't they give him a freaking costume already?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.