[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all just agree this is the only order that matters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: x-men.jpg (917KB, 3198x758px) Image search: [Google]
x-men.jpg
917KB, 3198x758px
Can we all just agree this is the only order that matters?
>>
Yeah okay
>>
Well, shit. I can't disagree here.
>>
File: Wolverine Sage.png (2MB, 1568x758px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine Sage.png
2MB, 1568x758px
Alternatively, you can also do this
>>
>>80525880
What's wrong with 3?
>>
3 is important to The Wolverine.
>>
>>80525880
>not watching all 10 films in order
>>
>>80525880
>no Deadpool
Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>80525880
The Wolverine is bad. X1 is pretty bad too (seriously, try watching it again) and not even that obligatory.
>>
>>80525880
The Wolverine is pure garbage. Especially ninjas part. Ultra stupid.
>>
>>80527829
>The Hand show up in X-Men, people hate them
>The Hand show up in Daredevil S2, people hate them
But ninjas are so cool though!
>>
>>80527719
>>80527690
>>80527622
g
Dead pool>>>>>>n>>Logan>high kmg
>>
The Wolverine makes no sense if you haven't seen X3
>>
>>80527690
deadpool is good but it doesn't interact with the plot or characters pf the other movies.
>>
>>80527992
Not in the first one at least, who knows what Deadpool 2 will bring.
>>
>>80527941
Wolverine the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first one was the best of the year and I don't think you should have a great way of the year and I don't think you should have a great way of the best thing to say I don't think you are the only thing that would make it
>>
>>80525880
Apocalypse is the best X-Men film.
>>
File: 1489695443503-co.gif (2MB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
1489695443503-co.gif
2MB, 400x269px
>>80527844
The "Hand" in Wolverine are useless normie larpers which decided to took down guy that previously tanked bullets like nothing with swords and chains, but that's was not enough and they wanted to make amazing bike show. After Wolverine and Mariko killed dozens of those highly incompetent noobs they finally decided to use arrows with poison and ropes.

The Hand in Daredevil is undead soldiers which makes sense for crime organisation to provide them with cheap sword and arrows. But they shown also to be A LOT more serious threat than normies with guns even from their own organisation.

That's big difference. (For you).
>>
>>80525880
If you want this to be like a Wolverine saga, you have to remove "First Class" (because he's only got a seconds long cameo) and put "The Last Stand" before "The Wolverine" (yeah it's garbage, but the whole "I killed Jean Grey" thing plays a significant role in "The Wolverine" and also in the end of "Days of Future Past").
Also this >>80526233. Nothing in between "X2" and "Logan" seems to matter that much, not even the happy ending of "Days of Future Past" which takes place mere six years before "Logan".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.