[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midnight in Paris.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mip.jpg (1MB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mip.jpg
1MB, 1050x1500px
It was both comfy and kíno.
>>
kino has lost any meaning.
>>
Woody Allen in general is incredibly comfy
>>
>>80526061
apparently so was his daughter's lap, so much so that he used to rest his head on for hours and breathe heavily. dude was/is a pedo
>>
>>80526141
Do you forget where you are? One of our favorite movies is Leon.
>>
theres abit of chewing the scenery at times, mainly from Brody
>>
>>80526141
there's no actual proof that he's a pedo. just allegations from a crazy bitch
>>
>>80526169
I think that's just the kind of person Brody is. And his role was incredibly minor so it's weird to me that he's at the top of that list, which seems to be in alphabetical order for some reason.
>>
>>80525794
kino never had a meaning. If anything now I have an idea of kino based on /tv/
>>
>>80526261
It's like "waifu" on /a/. A deep concept that you only truly begin to understand after a lot of experience.
>>
File: WowYouDon'tGetToBringFriends.png (645KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
WowYouDon'tGetToBringFriends.png
645KB, 1024x576px
>>80525766
>>
>dude golden age fallacy is bad but here's 75 minutes of 1920s nostalgia and impersonations that are the only reason to watch the film lmao

>>80526187
He married his wife's adopted daughter. That shit doesn't start the day she turns 18

Mia may be a loon but Woody is a fucking creep, call a spade a spade.
>>
>>80526562
I think the point is that all time periods are awesome as long as they're in Paris.

Basically, Paris fucking rocks and apparently you can travel through time if you go there. Move to Paris right now.
>>
>>80526562
They started their affair when she was in her early 20's
>>
When you realize Gabrielle is from the future
>>
>>80526261
I was there when it was forced on /tv/ by that one guy over and over. It was horrible. It needs to be purged and forgotten.
>>
>>80527596
He's still a pedo
>>
>>80527721
Our meme magic literally caused them to make a new "Kino's Journey." It will never be forgotten.
>>
File: 1489264247542.jpg (9KB, 147x166px) Image search: [Google]
1489264247542.jpg
9KB, 147x166px
>>80527722
>early 20s
>pedo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.