[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow Man (2000)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: Hollowed Man.jpg (147KB, 1200x814px) Image search: [Google]
Hollowed Man.jpg
147KB, 1200x814px
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
suck braps out of girls buttholes
>>
>>80524455
Not invest in Madoff
>>
Just take invisible shits everywhere. Particularly in movie theatres and wait for people to sit in it and then look around wondering where that smell was coming from.
>>
Poop anywhere I wanted like a dog.
>>
First thing I'd do is sit down and think reaaaaallly hard on how best to use that to make myself filthy rich with minimal danger to my person due to unforseen accidents or some random act of stupidity.

But it would likely take me about half a day at most until I started sneaking into girl's rooms.
>>
After I poop I'd wipe my butthole on people's scarves.
>>
I wanna say that I'd streamline a way to regularly fuck models, but in actuality you'd have to keep a mega-low profile to avoid being hunted down by every power hungry first world government

All it takes is one thermal scanner mang. You'd have to be smart as fuck.
>>
sneak into my ex's house and invisible rape her
>>
Invisible man can't take invisible shits dumb dumb.

Eating makes his digestive track visible for 24 hours.
>>
>>80524455
I'd gather drunk girls up and deposit them on random lonely guys houses. Knock on door and follow body into the domicile. Proceed to fuck all parties involved till get bored then leave them to figure it out on their own.
>>
Go to women's shower rooms and take away all their clothes, then watch them struggle in embarrassment while standing nearby with a powerful boner.
>>
>>80524620
>>>
would your poop also invisible?
>>
>>80524717
Wiping your butthole on luxury garms is the only patrician answer.
>>
>>80524741
>>
>>80524756
Of course. Poop just can't materialize out of thin air. There's science to it my man.
>>
>steal cash money
>if you still a large amount at once they will track down the serial numbers and eventually get to you

>steal valuables
>you need a high-tier fence to sell them and eventually criminals will be on your ass because they'll know you're loaded and not connected to the underworld

Maybe steal gold and melt it yourself and sell it? I guess whoever you sell it to can figure out where you got it from the purity or something
>>
>>80524455
It's been forever since I've seen this film but isn't he invincible or something?
>>
>>80524891
>I had a white poop once.
Isn't that a sign of liver failure?
>>
>>80524797
I'd eat all the eggs while they're distracted. Just to fuck with them both. Then shit the scrambled eggs in the microwave.
>>
>>80524497
Kek
>>
>>80524490
>*mysterious rustling*
>"I thought i needed to poop, now I'm not so sure..."
>>
Smear invisible feces on ceilings. Theyll never figure out what the problem is and will have to condemn the structure
>>
>>80524891
I do too sometimes... but it's after eating at Moe's and getting a cup of queso with my nachos.
>>
Shitpost on 4chan.
>>
Lose my virginity
>>
>>80524455
Sneak into the whitehouse and poke President Trump constantly in the back, make him turn around, only to find no one.

Do it several times a day until he starts losing his mind.

Sometimes when Bannon or Paul Ryan is behind him I'll do the poking just to make him flip his shit at one of them.
>>
>>80527305

>hurf durf republicans are crazy hurf durf

Get over it.
>>
>>80527413
I voted for Trump, cuck.
>>
>>80527413
No, republicans are dumb, Trump is crazy :^)
>>
>>80524455
sneak into girls' houses and watch them sleep
>>
Finger as many tight teen girl buttholes as I could.
>>
>>80524455
I would get a cane or a seeing eye dog.
Since my retinas are invisible, that would make me blind.
This is like one of those threads were you get a superpower but it has a major drawback.
I can see the headline, "Blind Invisible Man stumbles into traffic and is killed by city bus: military to investigate, video at 11.
>>
>>80524885

just make amazon orders on other people's accounts
>>
>>80527413
>H-how dare you even question the rule of our empor- i mean president. E-eight years!!
>>
I'd follow my high school crush and act like I'm part of her life.
>>
become trump's personal assassin. but he has to let me fuck his wife.
>>
>>80524707
that scene where he pukes invisible puke disagrees with you, buddy
>>
>>80524455
>Go to church
>follow cute women home
>convince I'm the holy ghost
>impregnate
>>
>>80524455
Fibd where JLo luves follow her in the morning to the toilet and stand next to her while she's shitting. After she placed a log I would shout "damn bitch how you make shits this big". Would steal some of her panties probably.
>>
>>80531351
laffed irl
>>
>>80524455
Take lots of vitamin D tablets.
>>
>>80524455
>Sneak into Bryce Dallas Howard's house.

>Slip weight gain supplements into her meals.

>Watch her get bigger and bigger as time goes on.

>Hide in her closet and masturbate whenever she tries to put on clothes that fit her two weeks ago, only to find they no longer fit.

I'm a man of simple tastes.
>>
File: 1487103227266.webm (3MB, 1866x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487103227266.webm
3MB, 1866x1080px
>>80524455
this
>>
Go into ERs and jolt surgeons hands at key moments of an operation.
>>
>>80531606
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
rape
>>
Go straight to my government, turn myself in and help them figure out the secret of invisibility, then watch as they launch a secret invasion of the world and die knowing I was solely responsible for the downfall of America.
>>
>>80531530
Oh god damn it why is this turning me on I don't even like fat chicks fuck you anon
>>
>>80531530
>not secretly tailoring the same clothes even smaller then returning them to her closet

pleb
>>
>>80524455
I would put drugs ito pockets of celebrities who just finished rehab.

Pee in fat people's food.

Fart loudly in gay hair salons.

Follow banker ceo's and whisper to thei ear that they should kill themselves.

Shout in synagogues "why did you let me die on a cross!?"

Trip pop stars onstage while they're doing a gig.

Shit the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>80524455
I'd watch kino for free
>>
>>80529730
but that's fucking wrong, you retard. go learn how eyes work
>>
>>80531629
>implying they'll ever figure it out
>implying they won't lock you up in a maximum security research facility where you'll be a lab rat for the rest of your life
>>
>>80531861
This. To truly take advantage of invisibility, you must become The Trickster
>>
>>80524455
Fight crime.
>>
rape
>>
>>80524455
As if people see me now.
>>
>>80524455
Is Hollow Man kino? I vaguely remember watching some of it like a decade ago. I know Verhoeven is a kino machine but this one wasn't so well received, is it worth a watch?
>>
>>80534728
It's cliche as fuck.
>>
>>80531530

>You will never watch a 250 pound BDH try to button a shirt three sizes too small, only to have the buttons pop and her giant tits come flying out.

Why even live
>>
>>80534728
It has some nice tits so it's good to watch.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.