[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: matrixtwins.jpg (74KB, 994x420px) Image search: [Google]
matrixtwins.jpg
74KB, 994x420px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?
>>
You know they're villains because they're appropriating black culture.
>>
they are getting aggravated
>>
>>80521048
Exile programs that work for the Merovingian for some reason, presumably because his power and protection provide them with what exiles need. And that silly hair.
>>
>>80521226
>Exile programs
Can't you just delete them?
>>
>>80521128
there's no such thing as white albinos
>>
>>80521350
They are exiled from the Source, so the robots who run the Matrix have no power over them. They can only be deleted if a Smith finds them, and Smiths can't find something that's well hidden enough, or protected by the Merovingian.
>>
>>80521498
They seemed like they could give an agent a good fight
>>
>>80521667
They can and did. Notice in the movie how the agents were pissed to see them. Agents jobs are to eliminate exiles, among other things. They don't belong in the code anymore, so the agents have to get rid of 'em.
>>
Posting best twins (and morpheus) scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjQkP1kpUGQ
>>
>>80521048
they were spooky ghost from a horror themed version of the matrix... remember when Bellucci kills another program with a silver bullet with little explanation? There was a deleted scene explaining how he was a werewolf. And in the video game path of Neo you kill another Merovingian program with a stake because he is a vampire.
>>
So the Matrix is modern society and the Machines are the Jews, right?
>>
>>80522803
No the machines are humans and the humans are mixed anti-humanist drones.
>>
>>80521879
Wasn't that dude she shot a background character in the subway where Neo was?
>>
File: enab.jpg (41KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
41KB, 569x802px
>>80521048
It's beyond me why they didn't have Neo fight the Twins, since they have interesting rule-breaking powers and might have provided a challenge for him.

Would much rather have had that than the boring "vampiric henchman" fight, where Neo isn't even breaking a sweat. Huge missed opportunity.
>>
Was this their inspiration for the becoming trans?
>>
>>80521048
>dreadlocks on white guys
how did they ever get away with this
>>
>>80523025
How the fuck did Smith even take over them? They can literally phase out and just walk off
>>
>>80523209
Similarly, how/why did Morpheus blowing up their truck manage to stop them? Since they're able to both phase through stuff and instantly heal wounds.
>>
>>80523209
One possible explanation: Smith first took over the Merovingian's body, and since the Twins are programmed to follow Merovingian's orders, Smith was able to order them to assimilate.
>>
>>80521048
The Merovingian and his freaks were easily the best thing about Matrix 2.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.