[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Meeting of the sons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: season-1-3.jpg (85KB, 368x490px) Image search: [Google]
season-1-3.jpg
85KB, 368x490px
Hey brothers
>>
Ey! jackie-boi
>>
*gives loud hug*
>>
OH SHIT ABEL JUST GOT KIDNAPPED
>>
>>80517903
I FOOKIN LUV YOU, BROTHAA!!!
>>
BLOWBACK
>>
REACH OUT TO
>>
>>80517903
Hi I am Mister Samcro
>>
*flares the 2 fingers that weren't chopped off* I ACCEPT THAT
>>
Hold up
*smuggles some guns*
so you're saying
*gives audible hug*
that we're some kind of
*calls every white person within the next 20 miles brother*
biker gang or something
*revs up harley*
>>
We have to get this club out of guns
>>
Clay did nothing wrong
Jemma did everything wrong
>>
>>80518281
but the blowback brother
>>
I tried to watch this show.

After a few seasons, I had to give it up.

I don't give a flying fuck about Jax's wife. I just don't fucking care. I wanted to watch bikers fucking fight each other and do gun deals with the Irish.

But they kept trying to interject all the fucking personal bullshit that I did not care about. I didn't care about fucking Jemma either.
>>
bring brown up to speed
>>
>>80518579
>when the witches coven starts to take up more and more screen time with each passing season after season 4

if sutter had cut out all the personal shit and woman drama there would have been no reason for all of those extended episodes in the last 2 seasons
>>
>JAX WE HAVE TO GET OUR BOYS OUT OF CHARMING
>NO ONE IS GONNA TAKE MUH BABIES AWAY FROM MEH
>JAX ILL STAY WITH YOU SO YOU CAN FIX THE CLUB
>IM GOING TO SCHEME AND PLOT TO TAKE JAXS SONS FROM HIM
>EVEN THO NEITHER ONE OF US WANTS TO STAY IN CHARMING

the way the season 6 finale ends it should have been painfully obvious that Gemma killed Tara, but instead everyone suddenly is retarded and has amnesia so they can spend fart around for 12 extended episodes the next year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.