[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a screenplay, /tv/. One line at a time. >FADE IN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: screenplaypage.png (45KB, 254x266px) Image search: [Google]
screenplaypage.png
45KB, 254x266px
Let's write a screenplay, /tv/. One line at a time.

>FADE IN
>>
>We open on a young cuck and his bull
>>
>It was just like any other day
>>
>*Sam Jackson appears on screen*
>>
>poo poo
>>
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>FADE OUT
>>
>someBODY
>>
>sam jack shoots the bull
>>
>cut to the Galactic Senate
>>
>>80516011
a low echo fills the room as the murmurs of anticipation are heard. The Senate Cup winner is about to be announced
>>
the winner is hitler
>>
>hitler: it's good to be the king
>>
>>80516303
But he is shot dead by an unseen assassin!
>>
>HITLER
>Do you think Stalin will be going to the Olympic Games this August in Berlin - if so, will he become my new best friend?
>>
>(Sarcastically)
>>
>>80516378
hitler emerges from the shadows and slow claps " ja ja her assasin gute arbeit, HOWEVA! it vas a hologram"
>>
>>80515576
>The BBC breeds the tight white pussy while the husband watches.
>>
big booby bikini girl eva braun drops down from the roof and crushes the assassin's head with her thighs
>>
> Juan Skywalker, the race-mixed grandson of Luke, is finally born. The force is immensely strong with him.
>>
>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
>>
>>80516612
>ayo senior palpatino, chudon undesten dat is la forsa o plomo? As the words echo palpatine takes a step back. this can;t be happening!
>>
>In ENGLISH doc
>>
>*cut to title screen*
>Final Chapeter: Black Man, White Mans World
>>
>from the son of the wife of the director that brought you the mummy
>>
>>80517049
>starring the son of boyfriend of the director's mother
>>
>>80515576
>WHATEVER YOURE DOING IT CAN WAIT
>>
>Pan to the left, like waaaaaaay to the left
>>
>enter fly
>>
>interracial couple enters
>>
>Like my Dad use to say, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette. AND THIS OMELETTE IS GOING TO BE FUCKING DELICIOUS!
>>
>dramatic pan up
>entire classroom: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH!"
>>
>and that interracial couple was OJ Simpson and Nicole Brown
>>
>Even further to the left than that.
>>
>PAVERU HAKASE

>CIA DESU
>>
SMASH TO BLACK
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT
>>
>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>>
>and why should I trust you?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>
"Looks like we'll have to take out the garbage after all"
>>
>>80518102
>because it's quiet....TOO quiet...
>>
BUT THEN
>>
>AND
>>
>indian batman crawls to mexican superman and gently gives his small mexican penis a tongue bath
this is from bvs 19: too gay to fail, amirite
>>
>>80515576
>the anorexic midget pops out of the manhole with a tommy gun
>>
>OGRE KICKS OPEN DOOR
SOMEBODY
>>
WUZ
>>
No your other left.
>>
MOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.