[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amy Schumer Leather Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: 7567.jpg (386KB, 800x829px) Image search: [Google]
7567.jpg
386KB, 800x829px
Rate her Leather special. Honestly, none of this alt-right trolling hate, garbage either. Give an honest assessment /tv/.
>>
DUDE I HATE WOMEN CAUSE I NEVER EVEN HELD HANDS WITH ONE LMAO
>>
>>80505274
Well maybe if you left the house you might even meet an irl grill
>>
>hehheeee....vagina sMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>*audience dies in laughter*
>>
>>80505198
9/10
The farmyard animal smelling pussy bit KIIIIIILED!
>>
Delivery:pandering towards her target audience
Execution: non-existant
I'm pretty sure she is just a bland symbol of white feminist humor that her fanbase latches on to because they are insecure about their own comedic/intellectual shortcomings
Oh and she's an unoriginal cow, can't forget that.
>>
>>80505198
She can't help from stealing jokes
https://youtu.be/KsAiEnP6naA
>>
I'm not a racist homophobic sexist woman hating islamaphobic transphobic bigot Trump supporter so obviously it's a 10/10
>>
>>80505198
MY
*queefs loudly*
VAGINA LMAO
*audience erupts in laughter*
>>
3/10
It just wasn't good

>>80505620
I liked her comedy special thing in the red dress. From 30 min onwards her jokes started to fall flat, and then at around the 40 minute mark she took a break from joking to talk about gun violence.

>>80505485
The audience didn't laugh a ton
>>
I didn't watch it but I gave it 1 star. Lord Kek wills it.
>>
>>80505198
I didn't like it very much and I walked out of the room midway as my girlfriend finished it.
>>
We should stream and watch it together
>>
Very few women are funny. Same with pigs apparently.
>>
I'd rather not waste my time watching this garbage
>>
>>80505198
This is how I rate it:

>have netflix account
>only ever watch police procedurals
>or similar crime or legal dramas
Ok so far. All I get recommended is similar stuff.

>leather special released
>suddenly ALL I GET is amy fucking schumer recommendations
>everywhere. Over everything.
>never previously viewed any comedies or standups.

Yeah. That's what I think. I think somebody paid a lot of money to force this obnoxiously unfunny bitch onto people and they don't like it.
>>
If you're too lazy to watch an hour long special and get your own opinion, then the least you could do is actually read the reviews and judge for yourself if it seems like trolling

>>80505897
You're either an idiot or a part of the Amy Schumer digital marketing team

>>80505905
Throw a stream up
>>
>>80506224
idk how to stream netflix and I'm not downloading this
>>
Is this real?
>>
Complete shit. Honest opinion
>>
>>80506058
Got any comfy procedurals to recommend?
>>
>>80505198
>muh alt rite boogeyman
just as bad as the sjw boogeyman

>>80505274
Hello, outsider. Why are you talking about yourself?
>>
where would you cum on her?
>>
>>80506353
Person of Interest
Narcos
Line of Duty
Whitechapel
Peaky Blinders
Hinterland
Wallander
Broadchurch
Luther
The Killing
The Good Wife
White Collar
Suits
Silk

Some of these you'll love. Others on the list will drive you to boredom within minutes.

Also, pick related.
>>
>>80506058
How much Schumer poopy can there be? She hasn't done anything that I have seen outside of tell Anthony Jeselnik jokes at a Cpmedy Central roast. Her god awful adventure movie hasn't even come out yet.

Me thinks the producers are..."producing"
>>
>>80505198
This about sums it up for me right here
https://vid.me/HOnQ
>>
Hmm.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
>>80505274
I held hands with one on Monday. They were warm and soft and when she squeezed back and locked fingers it felt so right.
>>
>>80505198
I watched it last night, chucked a bit but some jokes fell flat for me, like just about every stand up comedy special I've seen. I did laugh at the fact that the rating was down to one star, because a bunch of salty assholes decided they hate her enough to rate her comedy special without even watching it.
>>
turned it off halfway through, her delivery is amateurish
>>
>>80505877
did you even watch it? there was no queefing.
>>
MY PUSSY IS STINKY!!!! xD!!!!!!
>>
why are you guys so obsessed with her? why is this thread made everyday?
>>
>>80505198
She honestly isn't funny, and her delivery is awkward as hell. I don't understand why she is famous.
>>
>>80505198
Very crude. Somewhat funny, but a lot of that was the nervous titter at the crudeness.
>>
>>80507276
reminds me of one of her jokes from the special, about how guys literally don't care how bad you think you look, because they can be walking down the street and see you and suddenly they're thinking about how bad they want to shove it in you for no reason.
>>
>>80505198
More like blubber special amirite
>>
>>80507465
because they're mad that a normal looking woman is more successful than them.
>>
Terrible material.
Terrible delivery.
Terrible editing.
Terrible everything.

Watch Ali Wong's special, it's great.
>>
>>80507608
Hello, dumblr. Don't you have to go whine about pol or whatever in some other thread?
>>
>>80506224
>you need to watch it to have an opinion, you're part of a marketing team for it if you express a negative opinion of it
>>
>>80506690
Luther was fantastic.
>>
>>80507647
hahah nice projection there pal, great insults, i'd give it a 4/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>80507287
>she squeezed back
L-lewd
>>
I wasn't gonna watch it but now that I've seen all these assmad replies from the "red pill dude" crowd I'm going to have to check it out.
>rating it 5 stars no matter what
>u mad??
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>80507276
You're in luck. Here is a rather racy picture of Amy. Be careful with your balls homey she's nothing but trouble.
>>
>>80505620
People think that she's funny because they still remember when she was kinda cute and absolutely killed at a Comedy Central roast with some jokes Anthony Jeselnik wrote for her.

Also, the first season of her show was funny at times, mostly because she had a male head writer, a guy she later fired because he said something that pissed off her new feminist friends.

She's never done anything even remotely funny on her own, and now she's way too wrapped up in being some kind of feminist icon to even try.
>>
Same thing as ghostbusters where artificial controversy is used to serve as a safeguard against criticism and drive exposure.
>>
>>80507759
It wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the marketing strategy.
>>
>>80507693
>get baited
>post asshurt sarcastic reply

Every time.
>>
>>80507608

>normal

She looks like a cross between Jennifer Anisten, a beaver, and the kid from MAD magazine.
>>
File: 1489642596231.png (473KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
1489642596231.png
473KB, 610x457px
>>80505198
>mfw overheard my parents blaming trump and his supporters for attacking amy schumer

This world needs to burn I cant take this shit anymore
>>
>>80508011
Certainly if you want to get attention for something as non-controversial as a routine stand-up special, having a bunch of people freak out on the internet is a good idea. She knew what she was doing when she put on that leather. Bait for the Bait-God.
>>
Fucking alt-right edgelord bigots, I am going to troll you by supporting an unfunny comedian, haha gotcha!
>>
>>80507856
So dumb it made me laugh.
>>
File: 1487698074166.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487698074166.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>80505274
FRIENDLY REMINDER
>>
>>80507612
No you fucking weeb
>>
>>80508076
Sounds like it worked.
>>
Watching it the now. Honestly fell for some of the hate like MUH VAGINA. She is MUH VAGINA but eh its not bad
>>
File: 1489292474080.jpg (62KB, 581x532px) Image search: [Google]
1489292474080.jpg
62KB, 581x532px
I didn't watch this but I bet it was

DUDE VAGINAS LMAO

DUDE PERIOD JOKES LMAO

DUDE HAVING GUYS CUM IN YOUR MOUTH SO RELATABLE
>>
>>80508075
Being a shitty comedian is 4d chess. So much smarter than these DRUMPF virgin losers.
>>
>>80507650
So you're just an idiot then
>>
>>80508054
How old are you? Why the fuck would your parents care about Amy Schumer?
>>
>>80508124
It worked so good that me, the super intelligent leftist male, is making 90% of the replies ITT.
>>
>>80507986
And that worked out great for them.

That movie was a smashing success and totally didn't lose Sony at ton of money.
>>
>>80508028
maybe i don't actually care enough to actually prove you wrong, because it's not like i'm gonna convince you otherwise. you strawmanned me and that's just who i am to you, it's more convenient to let you keep getting assmad over trivial shit while i move on with my life.
>>
>>80508156
They don't they never even heard of her. But the tv told them trump was involved so they lost their shit bc they're dumb.
>>
>>80508156
Maybe they're retarded.

Retarded people have children too.
>>
>>80508278
>he thinks im the one he replied to

another sign that you're new here
>>
>>80508050
oh right, i forget you guys don't leave the house. the average human (man or woman) has some meat on their bones, not everyone is a stick figure perfect specimen.
>>
>>80508278
Look at you, moving on. You are the coolest white knight ever to protect milady on the internet.
>>
>>80508184
Right,and I am sure many just like you will order the special out of spite.
>>
>>80508347
She looks like a colossal baby. This isn't up for debate.
>>
>>80508129
on the flip side, i bet you find DUDE PENIS LMAO jokes hilarious.
>>
>>80508347
I think the fatty has revealed herself.

Yes, sweetie, you are brave and strong for never working out and stuffing your grotesque gullet with junk food. You are just like Amelia Earhart- if she never did anything and was fat.
>>
>>80508360
lol white knight jokes are so edgy and hilarious. maybe enough people got tired of this shit and just want you assholes to go away.
>>
File: you3.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
you3.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>80508452
no, I don't, nice try, though
>>
>>80508104
you mean you only laugh at dumb things? sounds like you might have poobrain.
>>
>>80508347
>fattie
>herself
fucking lol, LOOK THIS GUY DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME SHE MUST BE A WOMAN! I KNOW I'LL CALL THEM OUT AND I'LL BE THE HERO OF 4CHAN!
>>
>>80508529
then why do jokes about female genitalia piss you off so much? is it because you've never seen one?
>>
It's basically that scene from IASIP in which Sweet Dee does comedy and all her jokes are about how filthy and dirty her vagina is.
>>
> Holocaust Jokes

is she /ourgirl/?
>>
>>80508184
Great work friendo
>>
Boring.
>>
>>80508509
Still moving on with your life I see.

You know that even the women whose honor you are defending think you guys are pathetic, right?

Your beloved Schumer even did a sketch about it back when her show was still funny.
>>
>>80508637
>jew making holocaust jokes
>/ourgirl/

No no no no no
>>
File: 1489489703975.png (198KB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489489703975.png
198KB, 480x246px
>>80508347
Weeew whale spotted
>>
>>80508730
>implying anyone who responds to you must be the original poster, not because there are people who want to get a rise out of you

it's fucking working, look how mad you are.
>>
>>80508598
Not that guy, but it's probably because it's super hacky. They're pretty much the lowest-hanging fruit in comedy, barely a step above farting into the mic.
>>
>>80508598
because that's all female """humor""" is
>>
>>80508814
(You)
>>
>>80508556

>fat
>insecure
>will die for amy schumer

Glad I'm not you.
>>
If we didn't have Jewish fueled political correctness, scientists would have long ago proven that women aren't funny because it's not a requirement for their evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
>>
>>80508886
>This comedy isn't funny
>Why not
>Because of evolution, let me show you this youtube video that proves it
stupid desu senpai
>>
>>80508556
u so mad

Go in your parents backyard and practice with your katana, son. You never know when you might have to defend Schumer's honor in person.
>>
>>80508938
>facts are false because they don't agree with me
>>
>>80508938
Youtube videos are illegitimate because theyre on youtube? shouldnt the validity of the information be a concern instead of the platform?
>>
>>80508938
>desu senpai

Hi rebbit
>>
Depends what you go into this expecting. If you went into this expecting some top level hard hitting jokes about world politics or something then yeno tough titties you're shit outta luck. She does her one thing well and that thing is "I am crass." you'll either relate or go goodness thank heck i ain't that bad.
>>
>>80508598
I've never heard a male comedian talk about his dick in such detail, have you? I find it gross.
>>
>>80509390
She's normalfag fauxcrass, not actually crass.
>>
>>80508598
Not that guy, buy old hacky bits are old hacky bits, its the same reason why Dice Clay cant come out like he used to and make the big bucks.
>OHHH TAKE MY BANANA JUICE A GEUSSSH GEUSSSHH OHHH! Huh?

Sarah Silvermen used to do similar bits, lots of female comedians do, male comedians have done similar hacky bits and normally there have been people there to slap the shit out of them verbally.

There is a reason why certain comedians never went to the Cellar, because they would be joked off stage by other comedians over their shitty material, and Amy is one of those comedians who wouldn't last in such an environment.

Then again, her material is already old since she steals it from other comedians.
>>
>>80509430
ye, she's a crass that hits her audience well.
>>
>>80509396
>Louis C.K. never spoke in full detail about his disgustingly fat body, penis and balls

Underage fag, please go.
>>
File: a48.png (61KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
a48.png
61KB, 625x626px
>Make something
>It gets bad reviews
>Blame the alt right
>Everyone believes you
>Keep making shitty content
>Every time it gets horrible reviews
>Every time you say that people loved it and it was a troll plan the alt right to tank the ratings
>Everyone eats it up
>You can literally make your content as shitty as you want because you know it will be a success
>Get on stage and say "DUDE MY VAGINA LOL"
>Instant shit ratings
>Blame the alt right trolls
>Gain a following and some fame as the trolls unintentionally push you higher and higher into the spotlight
>Everyone knows you for being hated by alt right trolls
>Eventually become so famous that there are people that actually like your shitty content
>Even get your own movie
>Blame its bad ratings on the alt right
>Get an award
>This triggers the trolls even more as they unintentionally bring you more attention at an intense rate
>Sit back and count your stack of cash and indulge in your fame

Ever heard of "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?

The only way to stop her, is to stop talking about her, stop trolling her, and stop making threads about her. Otherwise we are playing right in to her hands.

Basically, she's baiting us, and we are eating it up.
>>
>>80509396
I have, and look where they are now!
>Crickets.
Louis CK used to do that shit, he even tried making a whole show about it that flopped and he bank rolled it himself, was hilariously bad. Then he got a lucky break, which now, has flopped.

>Patton Oswalt does a bit about his tiny dick.
>Kevin Smith does too.
>>
>>80505198
>So my boyfriend was fucking me in my vagina, and then he cums in me!!!
"AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA"
*claps* *cheers* *whistles*
>>
>>80506674

Inside.
>>
>>80507441
Impossible, you're telling me Amy didn't say a single word?
>>
>>80509737
>Ever heard of "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?

which isnt really true
>>
>>80510501
Ahem* Tell that to the current President of the United States of America.
>>
>>80505198
in my most honest humblest opinion, i think Amy Schumer Leather Special is
kino
KINO
K I N O

i was about to commit suicide, i lost my mother, my father abandoned me when i was 5, my crush cucked me with me best friend, dropped out college, quitted my job, i was thinking about going to the railways and finishing my suffering until i little vioce, i think it was from my mother's, said to me
"go watch Netflix's Amy Schumer Leather Special"
havent ever laughed like this in my lifetime, it literally changed my life, now i want to live, it restored my faith in humanity and god completely, thank you amy schumer, im not gonna rest until i meet you irl and thank you for being the best female comedian of all times
>>
>>80505198
its not great.

shes like sarah silverman except fat.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.