[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he kill those people??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (166KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1920x804px
Why did he kill those people??
>>
>>80500800

To get back at mommy for not loving him
>>
For the lulz
I'm not even joking, that's the reason
>>
File: download.jpg (68KB, 532x321px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
68KB, 532x321px
>>80500800

Because his dad killed a man and two children with a helicopter.
>>
>>80500800
Would you really be able to kill a significant amount of people in a school with a bow and arrow? Especially when you're a skinny fuccboi?
>>
>>80500800
mommy wouldn't make tendies
>>
>>80500824
in the book?
>>
They never got around to talking about Kevin.
>>
Brain problems; dropped on the head as a baby.
>>
>>80500800

um hello ? He's a white male??? what else do you need to know
>>
>>80500859
He'd be lucky if he even managed to kill 3 people
>>
>ayyup fuccboi what're you gonna do with that, hunt a sabre-tooth tiger? *high fives fellow jocks*

say what you want about this movie, but it had some quality dialogue
>>
>>80500800
It's implied that he was being blackmailed to do it.
>>
>>80500800
>white
>cis
>toxic masculinity

Devil incarnate.
>>
>>80500859
Elliot Rodger killed as many people with a knife as he did a gun and he was lord of the faggots, so it's certainly possible.
>>
>>80502160
but he had stealth on his side
>>
>>80502225
I thought his initial confrontation with his roommates was a pretty loud scuffle? Even then, he still managed to get close enough and kill them quick enough to not make too much noise. Range plus a few dumbstruck teens and yeah I could see a bow being enough.
>>
>>80500859
>Would you really be able to kill a significant amount of people in a school with a bow and arrow?

Yes, especially if you are skilled with a bow and arrow like he was shown to be.

I would suggest looking up bow hunting before making another comment like that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBn6xlAw9yY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.