[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BOTH MUH SONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: joe-west-136410.jpg (56KB, 630x441px) Image search: [Google]
joe-west-136410.jpg
56KB, 630x441px
>BOTH MUH SONS
>>
why did the flash become trash? literally unwatchable
logic defying pointless drama
villains without motivations
filler episodes
main hero is useless
this is arrow season 3 all over again
WHY
>>
>>80499455
Was that before or after The Flash defeated a gigantic gorilla in an ancient Roman Colosseum in front of a packed and raving audience of similarly sized gorillas by running in circles really fast around the Colosseum?
>>
did gambling addiction finally catch up with detective Green?
>>
Must suck for Barry when Wally comes around and replaces him as Joes son in literally two episodes
>>
>>80499393
Isn't it weird as fuck when he says that? Because that means he sees Barry and Iris as his children so it should be incest?
>>
File: 346347.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
346347.png
273KB, 600x583px
>the flash is the slowest speedster on the show
y tho
>>
>>80499521
Running around the colloseum didn't work because the gorilla jumped and caused a cloud of dust that knocked the Flash over.
>>
>>80499455
they realized it was all down hill since king shark and they've been phoning it in ever since
>>
>>80499809
He's still the fastest in terms of potential, but Wally is faster atm. Barry is like the hulk except for anger it's friendship and instead of strength it's speed.

Also
>Barry canonically goes the fastest he's ever gone in S2 at Mach 5
>Barry accidentally went so fast he went back in time in S1
>The speed needed to go back in time is therefore less than Mach 5
>Therefore every ramjet is a time machine
>>
Why doesn't Barry just transport Iris to earth 38? I doubt Savitar could do shit to supergirl.
>I WILL STAB YOU WITH MY BLADE ARMS
you can't puncture my skin
>I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH SPEED
just as fast as you bro
>AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE XRAY VISION AND I GET TO KEEP MY SECRET IDENTITY
about that, Mr. Clariss...
>>
>Flash isn't the strongest man alive based purely on the fact that his legs can push him from 0-500mph in one second
>>
>>80500558
Supergirl isn't that fast.
>>
File: 343420.jpg (25KB, 770x308px) Image search: [Google]
343420.jpg
25KB, 770x308px
This cunt pretty much ruined the show

Zoom should have killed her when he had the chance
>>
>>80500558
>about that, Mr. Clariss...
Why would Savitar kill himself?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.