[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cant believe i paid money to watch a cuckold's film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Kong_Skull_Island_SDCC16.jpg (7KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kong_Skull_Island_SDCC16.jpg
7KB, 259x383px
cant believe i paid money to watch a cuckold's film
>>
Movie was good. Much better than gojira
>>
>>80491795
>opening shot is a man falling out of the sun
>Sam Jackson references the story of Ikaros
>the japanese dude was called Ikari
>recurring shots of the sun
So what was that about?
>>
>>80492288
it's about pottery
>>
>>80492288
some that rhymes
>>
>>80492288
S T A N Z A S
>>
>>80491795

>Paying money to receive brain washing

You are a mental cuckold.
>>
>>80494561
>>80491795

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Is this some kind of new old remastered meme or something? Seriously, I am curious. They made a non-serious action b-movie to make later even crazier monster movies and you talk about cuckolds. For what purpose?
>>
>>80492341

Why does the word 'pottery’ just scream fedora nu-male when being used about films?
>>
>>80491795

Please explain who is being cuckolded in this movie.

Is there a scene where loki guy loses his gf to the loud mouthed old negro or something?

Or are you a kid who thinks he's cool by using the word of the month a lot?
>>
>>80491795
Wait, kong doesn't actually cuck someone does he?
>>
>>80494826
kong has more of a sexual presence with the girl than loki, from the moment she firsts sees him against the sunset. the night scene where she's touching kong in pure extasy while tommy boy is on the back crying is prime cuck kino
>>
>>80495025
because you don't know about the rlm lucas meme
>>
>>80496025

I lolled at the scene where she's trying to jerk his giant kong dong by franticly jumping up with her arms around it only to slip and fall down hard on his monkey balls.

Primy cbt kino.
>>
File: bong island.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bong island.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
Please confirm that it's a shit movie. I'm tired of Samuel L. Nigger doing the badass nigger shuck & jive (same guy from the other thread) literally makes me not want to see anything with him in it.
>>
>>80496025
Memes aside Hiddleston is less charismatic than a CGI ape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.