[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please no meme answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cpkf2a1.jpg (919KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
cpkf2a1.jpg
919KB, 800x1167px
How will this movie affect infinity war
>>
Disney is gonna keep getting your sheckels.
>>
>>80486648
It won't.
>>
>>80486648
Well, it gave us Black Panther and Spider-Man
and wrecked friendships and divided the team. They'll probably try learning to work together again in the Infinity War.
>>
There is literally no civil war. That was a marketing gimmick. Why don't people get it?

The "all holds barred" skirmish they had was nothing more than trying to stop the dude from going to where he wanted to go. A one time event.

By the end everything's reconciled. There's only the most flimsy illusion of hostility
>>
>>80486648
i honestly don't understand how people like this movie(s).
>>
The Spider man part was so rushed and shitty dear god.

I thought it was a good flick though.
>>
>>80488293
Tony will meet Strange.
Steve and Tony will have an awkward reunion.

Rhodey, Wanda, and Clint the hardliners of their respective factions.

Thor, Strange, Fury, Widow the peacemakers.

Wanda and Vision will reunite, whereupon their relationship will be rushed forward due to lack of screen-time.
>>
>>80486648
You know after seeing this image, I immediately forgot what the fuck happened in this flick.

Is this how forgettable this shit was?
>>
Why does /tv/ shill for DC so fucking hard.

Jesus christ.

I like DC, the comics at least, but their movies are dogshit compared to Marvel. Marvel actually makes decent-good movies. You know how I know this, because everybody seems to fucking enjoy them, there is a serious contingent of people especially on /tv/ that just arbitrarily doesn't like Marvel. That's pathetic.
>>
>>80488528
>decent-good movies
Tee hee
>>
>>80488466
The accords is still in effects, cap's team are now fugitives
>>
Tony and Steve would still hate each other but when Steve finally saves everyone using Mjolnir to shatter the gauntlet, Tony would be the first one to aquire his body with an iron man armor encasing it
>>
>>80488528
Its mostly because people who enjoy MCU movies, normies, you, me and other anons who wouldn't admit it have no business to discuss the films in boards like /tv/, there really isnmt much to talk about, its pretty straight forward and if there is, we usually asnwer those questions to the ground in a single thread.

fun summer movies aren't talked much on internet boards, its usually talked upon after watching it with your friends, we really dont need to dissect it
>>
>while the Avengers are cucking and fighting each other over a stupid law, SHIELD are stopping the literal Devil from turning the majority of the human population into Inhuman husks

Friendly reminder that Agents of Shield Season 4 is the best MCU media in existence.
>>
>literally no-one died
>they almost killed one the people no one cares about but then just made him disabled

I just want more ScarJo in the suit tbqh
>>
>>80488528
>Why does /tv/ shill for DC so fucking hard.
We don't, it's fucking memes. They're both shit, mcu and dceu are just pretentious versions of transformers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.