[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thank fucking god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: workahol.png (353KB, 651x614px) Image search: [Google]
workahol.png
353KB, 651x614px
thank fucking god
>>
Amen. Just looking at the very faces of that squinty-eyed cunt and Shaggy makes me infuriated.
>>
I've never seen a show fall off so hard and so fast. The first season was great and then it instantly transformed into an embarrassment.
>>
Inb4 2025 adult swim reboot because that's all tv is now
>>
>>80483597
Fucking hell I actually watched the first few seasons as it was airing, and I remember enjoying it. But I guess it was one of those things where it just got bigger and bigger so they pushed the characters into more outrageous situations relying on more grossout gags and catchphrases and shit like that. I don't know, I stopped watching around season 3.
>>
>>80483597
>likes 208
>>
>>80483827
>The first season was great and then it instantly transformed into an embarrassment
It went to shit after the first episode
>>
does that faggot with the long hair actually wear that style outside the show?
>>
File: 1488948561747.gif (561KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1488948561747.gif
561KB, 500x295px
>>80483597
I have a friend who loves the show to death and I make fun of him for desperately trying to get me into it. The best part is, the episode he chose to show me was just one long Costco commercial and he was too dense to understand that's all the episode was the first watch.
>>
>>80483849
>I stopped watching around season 3.
season 3 was shit, but they got it back after it
don't know why the show is despised, it's stupid entertainment but always lighthearted, just a bunch of stupid bros being bros no matter what.
>>
The crappy hip hop references made me cringe all the time.
>>
>>80483597

they're all ugly.
>>
>>80484448
fag
>>
it just ended? jesus. i watched a few episodes and enjoyed it, but i think it was season 3 or season 4 where it just got unfunny, so i stopped watching. i assumed that was the last season. guess not.
>>
Is Nathan For You still good? Haven't kept up with it after season 2
>>
>>80484448
>I make fun of him for desperately trying to get me into it.
What does that mean
>>
>>80484448
sounds like your a piece of shit "friend"
>>
File: cs show.jpg (303KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cs show.jpg
303KB, 960x1440px
Secret girlfriend season 2 when
>>
>>80486489
>ugly guys

never
>>
How did the finale end?
>>
>>80488674

forever
>>
>>80488706
Okay..
>>
>>80484945
That was the point of them
>>
File: witnessedorgy.png (193KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
witnessedorgy.png
193KB, 360x314px
>>80485192
Still holds up to this day. His business ideas were kino in season 3. Can't wait for him to be shot into space in season 4
>>
>>80483827
It was awful from Episode 1 you pleb.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.