[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

after watching this for the second time I now firmly believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 10-Cloverfield-Lane-Logo.jpg (55KB, 770x442px) Image search: [Google]
10-Cloverfield-Lane-Logo.jpg
55KB, 770x442px
after watching this for the second time I now firmly believe Emitt was the bad guy
>>
>>80482974
I thought the aleums was the bad guy.
>>
whoever decided to put cloverfield in the title is the bad guy
>>
Why? Everybody really just seemed like they were looking out for their own interests. Only bad one was Goodman because he lies about his daughter or something. What did emett do wrong?
>>
>>80483112
this is the only valid opinion here
>>
>>80483872
>>80483112
And the last 15 should been cut
>goes out of bunker
>everthing looks normal
>ha this fat guy tricked me :^)
>puts off mask
>walk around like 15 mins
>pukes blood and dies
>>
>I forgive you, Emmet
>doesn't forgives him
>>
>>80482974
no the girl was, why couldn't she just submit to being his good little obedient love slave like she should have.
even fat guys need some boning now and then
>>
>>80482974
No one was the bad guy, moral ambiguity is a key part of this movie's plot.
>>
>>80484099
I would have been fine with the spaceship coming out of the cornfield, and MEW just saying "oh come on" and end it there
>>
>>80482974
Wow I just realized the logo for the movie title symbolizes an underground bunker, that's a pretty good design
>>
File: 150px-John_Goodman_2014_2.jpg (9KB, 150x212px) Image search: [Google]
150px-John_Goodman_2014_2.jpg
9KB, 150x212px
howard was the bad guy period
all he had to do was be more transparent with his intentions.
>>
Why is it okay to fat-shame men with the "weirdo paranoid fatty" trope and call them creeps but when it's done to women it's considered wrong
>>
>>80486591

This. It's the perfect ending point and I was convinced it was the last line when I watched it. The big reveal is that the crazy prepper was right, and that the truth was even crazier than what he thought. I can blame the ending on studio interference but it was painful.
>>
>>80488749
Guess you've never seen Misery huh?
>>
File: 1483287482602.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1483287482602.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>80486591
>movie ends with "oh come on"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.