[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really sheriff of Red Rock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Was he really sheriff of Red Rock?
>>
>>80480321
Yes.
>>
He put upholding the law in the end over money, so he just might have been
>>
A
>>
>>80480618
?
>>
I liked the ambiguity in this movie. Do you think there were really 15 men headed to Red Rock?
>>
I rewatched this movie recently and it's kind of bizarre, even for a Tarantino film. the acting, characters, cinematography, costumes are all top notch but the story is just... eh. seems like it could have been a lot more interesting if they left the fucking cabin for a few scenes in the fucking 3 hr runtime.

7.5/10 Tarantino's weakest but most rewatchable kino after Django.
>>
>>80480938
I doubt it, judging by the how different every member of Jody's posse was , i think he hired them all for the rescue. Daisy and Jody were the remnants of the gang.
>>
>>80481503
I been watching it every night on Showtime for the pas week. Not intently watching, but it's good background kino. Very cozy movie.
>>
Tim Roth's character is ridiculous in this. Just the way he reads his lines and gestures, Tarantino surely made him do it that way. Not sure if I love it or hate it.
>>
>>80481718
Yeah reminds me of John Hurt in The Proposition.
>>
>>80480614
He was offended they would've just as easily poisoned him, if he wasn't sheriff, vengeance for that could've been his motive. He could make money either way.
>>
>>80480321
doesn't matter if he was officially, as his actions proved he would uphold law and order in the worst of circumstances. He kept his moral compass straight.
>>
File: waltgogmannix.jpg (49KB, 745x395px) Image search: [Google]
waltgogmannix.jpg
49KB, 745x395px
>>80482062
This kind of proves he was IMO. But who knows.
>>80480938
Same. Makes it cool to rewatch.
>>
>>80481718
I loved it. He was clearly having fun with it, as were almost all the other characters.

There's just something ultra-comfy about watching a movie where the actors are clearly enjoying themselves.
>>
>>80480321
I loved this film and would put it after Pult, Res Dogs and Jackie, but it could'ev been much more, like Tarantino himself. The second half is somewhat weaker and has a little bit of pacing problems, but overall, I must admit I never had so much fun in cinema as with this film.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.