[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she have a good film career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: X158020_TK2_0816-rawMasterwmsm.jpg (212KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
X158020_TK2_0816-rawMasterwmsm.jpg
212KB, 820x1200px
Will she have a good film career?
>>
Idk
>>
File: happymerchant.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>80477536
How good is she at sucking mutilated dicks?
>>
>>80477536
No.
>>
>>80477536
who is this semen demon
>>
>>80477536
She peaked in iCarly.
>>
>>80477536
She'll be this decade's Josie Maran.

Josie who, you say? Exactly.
>>
>>80477536
She's eye candy, and under no illusion that she's anything else.

She'll probably have a productive career of being a pretty face, she might be a Bond girl or something, but mistress from Gone Girl might end up her most well known role.

I would fuck the doors off her by the way.
>>
>>80477536
I would disappoint her greatly for at least 10-15 minutes.

I'd disappoint her so hard.
>>
>>80478024
>under no illusion that she's anything else.

She literally has like triweekly rants about the role of women and how shes being typecasted and never gets offered roles other than "main character's side-piece" type roles. This bitch is delusional, and youre a cuck for saying she doesnt have illusions.
>>
>>80477536
She can get in some car chase movies and eventually get cast as a superhero for being able to glamour action pose.
>>
>>80477536

is there anything more disgusting than outies?
>>
>>80477536
weird bellybutton
>>
>>80478237
Really? I could've sworn she made remarks about getting jobs for being naked and not caring about it and saying it was no big deal.

I must be thinking of someone else. If she whores it up constantly and then wonders why no one casts her as anything other than the pretty whore she's retarded and lacks self-awareness immensely.

But that's par for the course for most women, I guess.
>>
>>80478024
>>80478237
>>80478358

I retract my original comment. A quick look at her twitter has cleared things up and I was definitely thinking of someone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.