[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masters of Horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 4234324324.jpg (22KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
4234324324.jpg
22KB, 500x308px
Is this any good, and more importantly, are there any good horror (or horror meshed with sci-fi) TV series outside of the classics like the Twilight Zone?
>>
Tales from the Crypt was pretty good. I grew up while that was around and loved a few of those episodes. Not really sci-fi though.

I've never seen anything actually like the Twilight Zone. It's kind of it's own thing and even then I mean the older black and white ones. I see that it went pretty long as a series but not sure if it got shittier and shittier as it got older like some other shows do.
>>
>>80471500
>Is this any good
It contains the GOATest nude scene of all time, so that's something.
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>80471703
Name four.
>>
>>80471500
It's okay but it's really hit and miss.

Cigarette Burns is the best episode in the whole entire series.
>>
It's a mixed bag. Dante's episodes are best, followed closely by Carpenter's Cigarette Burns. I like Hooper's episodes a lot but I wouldn't recommend them to someone who doesn't already love Hooper.
>>
>>80471741
The episode Jenifer has tons of nudity.
>>
>>80471500
I liked that ep with Norman Reedus
>>
>>80471822
Oh, also Argento and Miike did great episodes.
>>
>>80471777
Exactly this, trip sevens confirms this statement.
>>
I've only seen Landis' Deer Woman and the other guy's one, The Washingtonians. those were funny. is there anything else that humorous, or are they all pretty serious otherwise?

Watching Cigarette Burns now.
>>
Takashi Miike's Imprint and John Carpenter's Cigarette Burns are my favorite.

Imprint apparently was banned from Showtime for being too disgusting
>>
>>80472906
I especially liked Cigarette Burns because it deals with the concept of lost films, and that shit interests me
>>
>>80472450
Dante's Homecoming is drippingly satirical. Very on-the-nose, but pretty funny. Best episode of the series for my money, if only because Cigarette Burns was held back by a middling script (despite a genuinely brilliant concept) and a lead actor who can't act at all.
>>
I liked it,even the "bad" Eps like the clown,bug lady and washingtonians ones are still have pretty unique concepts and are worth a watch.

Has a really great intro too
>>
>>80473148
Ones still*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.