[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick it up. Now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: dirty-movie-theater.jpg (142KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-movie-theater.jpg
142KB, 800x1067px
Pick it up. Now.
>>
>>80471101
I assume you are a member of the public telling a theater employee to pick it up, which is how it should be.
>>
>theatre cucks ree'ing in 3... 2... 1...
>>
In australia there a bins on the way out of the theater so everyone just puts their trash in the bin like civilized fucking people, then they go spend their last bit of centrelink cash for the week on methamphetamine and XXXX gold.
>>
>>80471747
I love you guys
>>
File: 1487211248968.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487211248968.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.
>>
CLEAN IT UP WAGIE
>>
I don't leave messes cause I'm not some passive aggressive fucking loser
>>
>>80471936
How does it feel looking at the trashcans outside the door filled to the brim and overflowing as another patron waltzes out, sets their half full drink precariously on top of it all which then then teeters before finally falling over on to the floor?
>>
I deliberately make a mess so someone has to be payed to clean it. It's called stimulating the economy.
>>
>>80471101
anyone else bring their trash from home and just spread it out in some empty theater?
>>
>>80472299
If I miss garbage day, yeah.
>>
File: IMG_1082.gif (975KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.gif
975KB, 420x420px
No.

There's literally nothing you can do about it either and I'm going to be extra messy when I go see The Shack on Thursday.

That free refill of the XXL popcorn? Every kernal is going to touch the floor, none will sit atop another.

That brand of candy you guys dont stock that I so effortlessly snuck in (Everlasting Gobstoppers)? Shattered on the floor after throwing it from the back row.

That condom I so casually draped across the armrest? Filled with a delightful mystery fluid. Get it DNA tested if you like.

My Glock 17 I carry after Aurora so I can be the big hero? Well, we'll see.
>>
>>80472186
t. Obama
>>
File: NYT_Twitter_Krugman_400x400.png (223KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NYT_Twitter_Krugman_400x400.png
223KB, 400x400px
>>80472186
>>
File: 1427673629382.gif (38KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1427673629382.gif
38KB, 277x300px
I always ask the manager if I can hang back and watch the wagies clean up after the kino, I like them to know that I'm superior and I sometimes throw some backup trash from my pockets every now and again and command one of them to pick it up to earn their wage
>>
>>80472845
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.