[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Horror.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Horror.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
Hey Guys, I am home at the house I grew up in, its about to be sold and I am the first back before family have last goodbye. anyway I found the exorcist on video in the attic and i realised I havent watched horror movies in years. Insideous was the last one I saw, What are the ones Tv recommends. Extra points if they scared you(prob as child)

Was thinking Conjuring. Also I have never seen the Shining...
>>
I like when well meaning on topic threads just are doomed to the back pages it makes me laugh

and I'm more bothered by avant garde shit I've seen, I was like 5 when my grandmother let me watch hellraiser in shit so I think I ended up finding horror more entertaining than scary. to be honest the last good horror film i saw was 28 days later and even though i love it that wasn't "incredible"

sorry for my grammar I'm a HS drop out
>>
Get Out was great.
Ouija was surprisingly good.
The Conjuring was good
Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was so bad it's good.
>>
File: 394.jpg (51KB, 913x685px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
51KB, 913x685px
>>80464146
>Ouija was surprisingly good.
>>
>>80464025
>>80464146
Thanks for suggestions. Watching Conjuring atm.

28 days I wouldnt think is full horror but great movie.
Conjuring has got me with jump scares thus far. Think it help I am in large house by myself atm.
>>
File: bertandernie.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
bertandernie.gif
1MB, 193x135px
>>80464146
>>
The Borderlands
>>
>>80464146
>get out was great

I see you, fellow kang
how fares the empire?
>>
>>80464146
Wouldnt really call Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters a horror movie
>>
This is not a popular opinion but the conjuring 2 scared me more than 1. Also the babadook. The vvitch is good for atmosphere
>>
>>80464977
Eh, it was alright, nothing great.
>>
Event horizon also scared the shit out of me when i was young
>>
Just subscribe to shudder, it's like netflix but only horror.
>>
File: pcALfTw[1].gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
pcALfTw[1].gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>80463384
>home alone
>packed up and ready to leave
>found video in the attic

Just set fire to the place now while you still can!
>>
>>80464146
>Ouija was surprisingly good
I really hope you mean Origin of Evil
>>
OP here. Just finished Conjuring. House is one of like 10 in a km radius so I am done for the night. Tucker and Dale vs Evil next. Bring on the humour. Will give the 2nd one a watch soon.
>>
check out "the witch".
>>
File: Noroi_The_Curse.jpg (51KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
Noroi_The_Curse.jpg
51KB, 342x480px
Scariest I've seen
>>
>>80464977
It's good.

But the ending...

It was fucking terrifying. These poor guys...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.