[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shameless is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

The show is a clickbait sitcom.

The only character with any sort of development is Frank, and they try to depict him as the villain.
None of the other Ghallagers have any redeemable qualities.

Honestly the show would be passable if the Milkoviches were the main characters instead.

TL;DR
Shameless is a clickbait sitcom
>>
>>80453180
The only reason this show gets viewers is because 'lol sex'
>>
I've only seen fat chicks talk about this show so I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a fat lady.
>>
File: shameless-image.jpg (79KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
shameless-image.jpg
79KB, 620x349px
The UK one was 100x better.

I watched a few episodes of the US remake just to see what it was like and it was awful.
>>
The earlier seasons are alright.

You eventually lose any sympathy for the characters. They just continuously sabotage themselves.
>>
>>80453773
Raging manlet, but close enough

I hate this show and want to bitch about it, and if anywhere is a cesspot of negativity, its /tv/. So this felt like the place.
>>
>>80453180
>The only character with any sort of development is Frank,
Wrong
>>80453180
>None of the other Ghallagers have any redeemable qualities.
True except for Lip, early Fiona, and Ian

What the fuck does clickbait sitcom even mean

>fiona a cute
>>
>>80453861
Name how another gallagher develops.

Name a time that Ian, Lip, or Fiona did anything reedemable.

Name something positive about Fiona other than that she's naked a lot.
>>
>>80453861
Clickbait sitcom meaning the only reason they can get viewers is by flaunting constant lewdness.
>>
But tits!
>>
>>80453180
My bros been watching this on Netflix, every now and then I sit down and watch it too. It's just a bunch of immoral and disgusting degenerates. They're all drug addled sexual deviants as well. They manage to shove every bit of propaganda in there, fuck Chicago and fuck Chicago people.
>>
>>80454593
ScruffySecond.jpg
>>
>>80453828
Kek, I'm a manlet too and I posted this >>80454593 truly fuck this show. It's like every degenerate stereotype packed into one broadcast-able package.
>>
The comedic moments boil down to bodily functions as do most of the characters motives.
The drama is always them doing stupid shit and shooting themselves in the foot.

I find it simply rude and offensive. Absolute shitshow and I keep wondering why my normie friends like it and want me to watch it with them.
>>
occasional humor in this show. lip is kind of an interesting character. frank is interesting but miscast as a pure villain. fag son is terrible, flat actor and his plot is disgusting. fiona is a bitch and uninteresting. kev is cool, v is a stereotypical nigger bitch and therefore their relationship is annoying.
>>
I've only seen the first 3 seasons and I really like it. I'm sure it turns to shit after that but so do most shows in general, especially showtime shows (Dexter, Weeds)
>>
>>80454704
I'll give it that, Kevin is actually amicable.

He does what he thinks is right and overcomes his owner struggles to do so.
>>
>>80454748
The rest of the show follows the following pattern:

Fiona finds a good guy and then cheats on him while crying about it

Debbie is determined to be just like Fiona and thus becomes a raging whore

Lip refuses to use any of his potential

Ian fucks tons of gay dudes and thats about it

Carl actually becomes really cool in season 4 so I can't rip on him

Frank continues to be a drunk but occassionally does good things

And the nigger-baby is as forgettable as ever.
>>
>>80454458
Carl actually has a decent arc
>>
>>80456029
I can agree with that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.