[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one big happy family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kevandmorgy.jpg (56KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
kevandmorgy.jpg
56KB, 628x353px
what are some films with kino muslim bros
>>
>>80450556
wasn't it haram for a muslim to live in an infidel country during medieval times?
>>
>>80450751
it was that or get slaughtered for shacking up with Jasmina
>>
>>80450822
he should convert to Christianity
>>
>>80450556
I wish people would see Muslims are actually really good for the west. They're all just people, like everyone else.

I see them all the time now, and I love knowing that my time went from a boring population of white farmers to a diverse and culture-rich community. They're just a lot nicer in general.

There should be quotas in movies to reflect all races, actually. We shouldn't have to ask which movie has Muslim bros, they should all have them, just like they should all have blacks and whites and Asians etc. We're all just people, and excluding each other is so childish it gets under my skin.
>>
>>80451448
How do you feel about being woken up at 4 AM because of a call to prayer coming from loudspeakers of the local mosque?
>>
>>80451448
>>80451448
kys
>>
File: 13th Warrior.jpg (133KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
13th Warrior.jpg
133KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>80451560
Actually, they only do it at noon. And what do I care? What right do I have to deny them their religion?

>>80451567
:/
>>
1.Waterworld
2.Robin hood
3.The postman

the unofficial kostner kino trilogy
>>
>>80451615
I've lived in Istanbul. They do it 6 times a day from every mosque. Awful noise.
>>
>>80451448
Why is Merkel posting here?
>>
>>80451696
So? Isn't Istanbul a Muslim majority? That'd actually mean that they have more right to do it than you do complain.

>>80451722
Funny. I'm from Minnesota.
>>
>>80451744
Muslims in Western Europe want to install loudspeakers on every mosque
>>
>>80451744
you just argued about it not being a problem in the wets you fucking moron.
>>
>>80451799
Why shouldn't they? Is it really messing up your day that bad, or are you just feeling that way because you're racist? If Christians wanted to remind everyone it was time for church, nobody would mind. Why not Muslims?

>>80451835
Because only white people pretend it is.
>>
>>80451911
I'm an Atheist and I consider any aggresive public religious demonstration an attack on secular society. I also believe that all immigrants should fully integrate into their new society, adopt its language and customs.
>>
>>80452165
-_- nice try, troll.....
>>
>>80450556
Book of eli
>>
>>80452817
who's the muzzie?
>>
>>80451596
>when muslims were the civilized ones
Damn it was a long, looong time ago.
>>
>>80450751
Lol no, where do you get this shit from. The Byzantines built a mosque in constantinople for use by Arabs
>>
>>80453868
A bunchnof them at the end in the library if I recall
>>
Are Jews allowed to hate Muslims or is that just a white thing?
>>
>>80453930
Muslims are civilized, from a medieval perspective.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.