[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt the agents takeover the police/security in the scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: matrix-cartwheels.jpg (29KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
matrix-cartwheels.jpg
29KB, 630x400px
>>
the problem was choice
>>
>>80448775
they were interrogating morfus
>>
>>80448808
those fucking single task machines are just too advanced for us guise
>>
>>80448808
smith was alone with morphous ,where were the other two agents ? tea break ?
>>
File: morfus.png (230KB, 819x350px) Image search: [Google]
morfus.png
230KB, 819x350px
>>80448882
Agent Brown was in the room with him, Agent Jones was just outside the door, then left the other two agents to go to the roof and shoot at Neo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>80449109
>>80448882
And then he got dead
rest in pepperoni
>>
>>80449145
>dodge this
>>
>>80448775
>>80448882
If they morphed in the middle of a gunfight they would get headshotted before fully assimilating a security guy
>>
>>80449456
after neil and trinity take out the white shirts, the agents could have spawned directly into the swat looking guys.
>>
>>80449518
see >>80448808
>>
>>80448775
Would've broken world cohesion, especially in front of the other Not-SWAT.
>>
This is the only part of matrix 1 that sucks lol.

white shirt radio's for help
>back up we need backup

agents don't do a thing?
>>
major plot hole well spotted OP
>>
loll
>>
Agents follow the command of superiors. Smith was AiC and the other two can't act without his consent.

They thought Smith was still on the net through the earpiece until it was too late.

I figured this out when I was 9, ffs.
>>
Smith was the head agent the other two agents waited for his word. They did know what was happening but Smith was getting a boner giving his humans are like viruses speech to a half conscious morpheus
>>
>>80449647
Easily mended by dream programming they gave to Neo.
>>
>>80451022
why didn't they morph/spawn straight to the swat guys. assoon as they new something was up
>>
I don't get it?
>>
>>80451515
Because by then the lobby SWAT was already dead, you made it sound like Neo and Trin were fighting for half an hour.
>>
>>80448775
i always thought of the agents like an anti-virus program, they have to follow rules and don't have access to all of the computer
>>
they thought 50 police personnel can handle two people. remember this is something nobody has ever tried before
>>
>>80448775

they agents aren't omnipotent, they need to be radiod that they are needed in a certain area, thats why the other agents have to physically walk in and tell Smith shits popping off because he took his earpiece out and hadn't heard
>>
this hole and action scene are the worst part of the matrix.

remember the homeless drunk guy at the train station, as soon as he sees neo, agent smith morphs into him, almost instantly.
>>
>>80453555
agent smith is more obsessed to getting to neo than the others. when the lobby fight was going on he didnt have his earpiece on
>>
>>80453555
Smith was too busy being autistic. The other two were clear followers. In the last fight scene, though they outnumbered the Anomaly they still fled when Smith literally exploded.
>>
>>80453555

that's because the homeless man witnesses trinity disappearing through a payphone and that sends a signal to the machines that there is a disturbance in the area

same reason why the woman who stumbles upon the burly brawl in reloaded instantly gets taken over by an agent, she was a bluepill still connected to the machines system witnessing something crazy

sorry you are too much of a plebian to understand this kino
>>
>>80453781
so when neo fucked up the white shirts, that would have sent a signal to the agents, before the swat team guys appear.
>>
op is correct.
just rewatched the lobby shootout scene, plenty on time for agents to spawn into swat guys.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.