[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Comedy men will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

ITT: Comedy men will never understand
>>
MUH
>>
It was originally called "The Leather Rebel" but then they remembered people care if you rip off music.
>>
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
can't wait for her nudes to get leaked--they are not so..how do i say this..graceful. some of her friends too

summer 17
>>
File: prized pig state fair winner.jpg (143KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
prized pig state fair winner.jpg
143KB, 1000x640px
>Big Beautiful Woman
>>
File: 56190945.jpg (48KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
56190945.jpg
48KB, 620x420px
>>80447441
>comedy only other joke thieves will understand
>>
>>80447582
neat
>>
>>80447633
i'm a desperate man and i will smash her puss
>>
File: 1486054520817.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486054520817.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>80447582
pasta delivery came early today
>>
File: 1489504009956.jpg (73KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489504009956.jpg
73KB, 600x522px
>>80447582
Noice
>>
Instead of jumping on the hate train with the rest of /tv/ I actually watched the whole thing. There were several legitimately funny parts, and I feel that they were the parts she ad-libbed. I laughed outloud about 7 times and smiled and enjoyed watching her for a good portion in the middle of the show. I feel that she genuinely has talent and can probably kill in a smaller more intimate venue. Unfortunately I think she got famous way too fast and her craft hasn't had time to really develop to the level of a huge auditorium. Her delivery on most of the jokes was bad and she relied a lot on exaggerated sound effects in place of punchlines. Her bits are disjointed and go off in different directions with no real cohesiveness. The special felt heavily edited, as most comedy specials are, but there were some strange choices for cuts. It felt at one point that a riff on Anne Frank was removed intentionally because the crowd wasn't digging it. Also one part about blind people buying guns was met with awkward laughter, and I feel it was left in because it lead to a line about gun control that got lots of applause. The end of the show is mainly about gun control and it fails hard and isn't funny at all. Then she closes with a pretty funny bit about Bradley Cooper that I genuinely liked. All in all it's ok in parts but it isn't a very good standup routine. I feel that Schumer is talented and able to be funny, but her rise to fame has happened too quickly, and in a desire to maintain the celebrity she has gained she is censoring her own comedic freedoms to fill a role that maybe wasn't what she wanted to have. I feel she will become the next Jeff Foxworthy, someone who is genuinely funny but resigns themself to a popular routine instead of growing as a performer. She doesn't deserve the hate she is getting, but she also doesn't deserve any more praise than any other mediocre comedian.
>>
Christ shes disgusting
>>
>>80449442
>The end of the show is mainly about gun control and it fails hard and isn't funny at all
LOL of course it is.

big amy fails again
>>
Imagine.
>>
>>80449619
>>80449619
liberal CLAP COMEDY
>>
>>80449619
SHALL
>>
>>80447441
oh /tv/ made me laff.
>>
>>80449619
literally Chuck Schumers mouthpiece.
>>
The fuck happened? She used to be passable.
>>
The only reason she became popular was because she'd be on Stern talking about getting blowbanged and how much she loves cock and trying super hard to be "one of the guys" and now she acts like she's some feminist icon.
>>
>>80449442
I tried to sit through the whole thing but I only lasted 30 minutes before having to turn it off.

Were any of these "legitimately funny parts" during those first 30 minutes? If so, then I know you just have a shitty sense of humor.
>>
>>80452925

Hollywood jews push an agenda trough her that fat is beautiful. Tbh pretty sad if you think about it hollywood forces her to be fat just to present her to the people to establish the big tough girl charachter
>>
>>80452925
she became a poster child for being fat and entitled and realized she could get away with it.
>>
>>80447441
Is this part of the BDSM misrepresentation craze that's sweeping American media right now?
>>
>>80452925
She realised she had a better shtick as a disgusting slob who talks about her vagina all the time to appeal to the 'common woman'.
>>
>>80453023

It's a nod at people like murphy who used to wear full leather suits during specials or that tv show he had. Delirous for example. She want's to be associated with good comedians
>>
R.I.P the 24 Cows who gave their lives for her leather outfit.
>>
File: ohohohoho.gif (341KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
ohohohoho.gif
341KB, 538x572px
>>80447582
>>
>>80453118
Well, that's boring.
>>
Kek she got pissed when some magazine referred. To her as pretty and plus-sized.

>I'm not pluss sized REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Luke & Owen Wilson.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luke & Owen Wilson.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>80449442
>I feel she

"I feel" repeated ad nauseum, lady, your imagination and random ranblings based on what you feel her intentions and motivations are says enough about what you feel was funny. Also, Bradley Cooper and you can both die in a car crash, with AIDS.
>>
>>80453391

What did you expect out of Amy Schumer? Being original?
>>
>>80453452
No, being misguided and part of globalist capitalist conspiracy.
>>
>>80453118

Wait, wasn't Murphy's outfit a straight up nod to Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit which was popular at the time? How dense is this broad?
>>
>>80453118
I assumed she'd finally cultivated enough skin to be rendered into something useful
>>
>>80453534

Maybe his red one from delirious but eddie used to wear this purple one all the fucking time on his show to be honest i think he was just cocked up
>>
>>80453653
>>80453534

Nevermind scratch that Thriller Music video was released in 84 and Delirous in 83 so i think murphy just thought leather looks cool
>>
>>80453653
>he was just cocked up
besides the one tranny incident I think you meant coked up
>>
>>80453839

Yeah sorry my bad
>>
>I don't know if you guys know this, but this past year I've gotten very rich, famous and humble.

>This does not leave this theater. On my pussy's best day, it smells like a small barnyard animal.

>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear, and that's when I learned the word you don't want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral. "Brave."

>I wish we were raised more like men. Here's an example. Have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go, "Does it taste okay? I haven't been drinking a lot of water, and I'm a little worried."

>Every comic has some special where they wear leather, and they regret it later. It's my fucking moment. Leather special! Woop woop, already regret it!
>>
>>80454328
Why do women always do this?
>>
>>80454328
yes those are lines in it.
>>
>Haha I got drunk one time and didn't want to pay for a cab so I let some dirty mudslime cab driver finger bang me, I'm so empowered! LOL
>>
>>80447582
saved
>>
>>80447441
Everything that I don't like is /pol/
>>
File: 2176589796_e367fc7f4e_o.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2176589796_e367fc7f4e_o.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>80452925
geez, that chin could stab someone with her just turning around
>>
>>80449442
>wasting a wall of text on amy schlomo
>>
>>80452925
It's was weird seeing her in Delocated.
>>
She keeps getting fat so she can start stealing Melissa McCarthy's shtick. A few more tens of pounds after that, she's gonna start screaming her jokes. Her best one will be to tell African kids to go where the food is. When she hits 300+, she's gonna paint her face black and change her name to Earthquake.
>>
>>80447441
>lol I get men drunk and rape them under the influence but its ok when a woman does it

Bill Cosby understands
>>
>>80447441
That woman is so ugly it's not even funny to make fun of her for it.
>>
>>80456929
being ""raped"" by a woman is objectively not as bad
>>
>>80452925
Idk the fact that she basically doesn't have lips is what bugs me. Like her mouth looks like a surgically created hole.
>>
>>80447441
>ITT: Comedy men will never understand
This is an oxymoron.

Men are the only people who understand comedy. Girls do not.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.