[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was their fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

What the FUCK was their fucking problem?
>>
>>80447384
Don't be anti semitic.
>>
Ted has a severe case of oedipus complex

Barney was a closed homosexual thats why he was such a womanizer

Robin is just straight up a stuck up bitch

Marshall might have light or severe autism

Lilly is a nympho who is just never happy about anything and always wants more

The show tried to be the Friends of this time but it failed
>>
>>80447384
Started out good at seasons 1-2 when the characters still felt like real people. Barney wasn't "cool", he was a fucking loser and that's why he was hilarious to watch. Then the show started to drink its own kool-aid and suddenly you had these 30-somethings who happened to be the highest paid fuckers of their profession despite rarely actually working, plus each of them came into a lot of money.

All became more obnoxious as the show forgot that we laughed not because of all the forced memes the show tried to make but because their conversations used to reflect similar ones we'd have when friends.

then they killed a perfectly qt character, the end.
>>
Literally the biggest cunt in any sitcom ever. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>80447384
It's comfy but they fucked up the ending so bad. Should've only run for 3 seasons tops imo
>>
File: maxresdefault (32).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (32).png
1MB, 1280x720px
9000 hours in photoshop
>>
File: HIMYM-actors.png (1MB, 754x1659px) Image search: [Google]
HIMYM-actors.png
1MB, 754x1659px
>>80447384
D R O P P E D R
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80447955
>not jdate for the trio on the left
>>
>>80447648
Lily was awesome. Fuck you.
>>
>>80447524
The wife was a deus ex machina.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.