[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on my period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Janeane_garofalo_simpsons_1.jpg (13KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
Janeane_garofalo_simpsons_1.jpg
13KB, 420x314px
I'm on my period
>>
File: gorilla-teeth.jpg (79KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-teeth.jpg
79KB, 620x426px
>poo
>pee
>vagina
>>
>>80445756
young garofalo was hot
>>
Back then a comedian saying that on TV wouldn't have been done to death, like once upon a time a guy telling dick jokes on TV would have been shocking.

Hacks making the same joke for the next 10-20 years is what makes it insufferable.
>>
Watching that clip of amy schumer it amazed me just how amateur her style was. It was like watching an opic micer.

At least sarah silverman has a defined presence on stage.
>>
I'm a woman
(the audience chuckles)
I get mad easily
(the audience begins getting excited, laughing without even knowing they are laughing or what they are laughing at)
I have this problem
(nervous giggles are heard from all around the room)
I'm on my period
(6 people die instantly. A shockwave with the force of 10 Hiroshima bombings erupts from the studio, causing billions of dollars worth of damage. The surviving audience members begin urinating and vomiting on each other, all while laughing uncontrollably from the funniest joke ever told)
>>
File: dice2n-15-web.jpg (63KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
dice2n-15-web.jpg
63KB, 750x926px
Comedy depends on context, setting, and delivery, and women don't get that. Just touching on """taboos""" doesn't cut it in the current year anymore. Being a disgusting woman isn't funny.

>1989
>come on stage
>start your antics
>and then begin your special with this fucking line
https://youtu.be/5Htf_F6Nmtg
>move on to your best material and people are instantly drawn in

Now that's pretty fucking funny
>>
>>80446575
never got the love for dice. such a fucking lame character.
>>
File: YOU !!!!!!!.jpg (153KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
YOU !!!!!!!.jpg
153KB, 1200x1200px
>>80446318
>At least sarah silverman has a defined presence on stage.
>>
>>80446633
Ey, you shut your ass, jack off face
>>
>>80446633
He's a product of his time
>>
>>80445756
I knew her family when they lived in Newton NJ. pretty cool people if I remember right
>>
>>80446318
>opic micer.

what the fuck is an opic micer? don't make me go to urbandictionary.
>>
>>80446633
he was a jewish momma's yidl pretending to be a big tough eyetalian fifties greaser. the appeal is to all the other little Yidls who dreamed of pulling that off.
>>
It thou wilt
>>
>>80446318
didnt she pay some drunk guy to yell something during her stand up and then the video of her scolding him on feminism blew up on twitter even tho she didnt make a single joke?
>>
>>80448041
Probably autocorrect of open micer
>>
>>80448100
>blew up on twitter
ooooooh
twitter controversies ooooooooh
>>
>>80448100
I remember seeing headlines saying things like schumer puts sexist heckler in his place.

expected some standard clip of her savaging some drunk retard in the crowd like you see comedians doing with hecklers all the time.

the clip was somebody yelled something, she had a really weak comeback and then had security throw him out because she couldn't handle it, kek.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.