[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Disaster Artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: tommy.jpg (118KB, 780x730px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
118KB, 780x730px
I wonder how long until this gets any sort of release. There was a work in progress showing on the weekend.
>>
>>80437576
It will be this year, Nov/Dec at the latest
>>
>>80437576
Christ
Does that man ever age?
>>
>>80439848
alien vampires don't age
>>
>>80439848
>never goes outside, is primarily nocturnal, you know, like those parasol holding pale Korean girls
>uses enough black hair dye to turn Tilda Swinton into a nigger
>>
>>80437576
so did Cory ever say who touched him?
>>
>>80440175
dont touch me, motherfucker
>>
why is he helping to promote a movie based on a book that paints him out to be a complete Muppet?
>>
>>80440301
Because he's a complete muppet?
>>
trailer fucking when
how do i convince my lazy normie friend to read the book first before getting watered down by le weed man?
i even sent his lazy ass the book on tape
>>
>>80442478
I wish the book was more about making the Room and less about the career of a literally who actor. I still enjoyed it though.
>>
>>80440301

Because it doesn't? Not completely anyway, among all the gonzo behaviour there's a lot of touching stuff with him and greg, don't know why people make it seem like he shits on Tommy hard for the whole book.

>>80442537

I actually feel the opposite, knowing more about Greg and his relationship with Tommy makes Tommy seem more relateable
>>
>>80442635
I just didn't care about Greg being in Patch Adams and some terrible puppet master movie. Maybe I'm making a good deal out of nothing but I felt like a lot was left out of the Room production stuff.
>>
>>80440175
No, but Kirk Douglas raped the ever loving shit out of Natalie Wood when she was 15 or 16 and everyone in Hollywood knew but no one said shit for decades until RDJ brought it up. So either wait decades or tweet RDJ and ask him if he knows.
>>
>>80440233
You leetle tramp
>>
franco already getting oscar buzz for this, wtf
>>
>>80442537
The making of the Room is colored by the relationship of Greg and Tommy. It wouldn't be as interesting if it was just another Ed Wood type of deal.
>>
>people still give a shit about tommy wiseau

why? WHY?
>>
>>80442777
>that part where Tommy somehow got Greg's phone number
>when he was in Rome, filming Puppet Master
>to wish him a merry christmas
>>
>>80446842
Oh well that's very interesting story
>>
>>80446842
redditors are obsessed. even here they won't shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>80440301
because he's getting $$$$ for it obv
>>
>>80446867
What\s the interesting part?
>>
>>80442777

>Maybe I'm making a good deal out of nothing but I felt like a lot was left out of the Room production stuff.

Wouldn't there be books by other people involved in the production if that were true to fill in the blanks/capitalize on it like Greg did? Like a real REAL "Inside the Room" feature.

Face it, Greg's the only true link to Tommy as both a friend and an actor on the Room surely more people would've stepped forward by now.

>>80446859

That and them driving to see James Dean's crash site were some really good moments in the book, I hope that's in the movie.
>>
>>80446963
She paid for dinner
>>
>>80442537
>I wish the book was more about making the Room and less about the career of a literally who actor. I still enjoyed it though.
All Greg tells about himself is very important for the relationship with Tommy.
His French mother is a very big part in Sestero being capable of imitating Tommy's accent so well. Also they both speak french, him and Tommy. How they both suck at acting. Tommy turned Greg's life upside down and maybe he is an idiot who thinks "The Room" ruined his career and his now trying to cash what he can from it or he genuinely feels like Tommy through the weirdness really gave his life something meaningful.

The book is really really well written. And the audiobook is simply amazing.
The "Stella!" part had me in tears of laughter.
But I also felt bad for Tommy in a lot of parts, his loneliness.
I get the idea that Tommy might have brain damage from the car accident. But that just makes me think how he was able to financially go through the movie.

All in all it's such a great story all this. Hope they get that in the movie.
>>
>>80447076
I get the feeling Tommy puts on this act of being mildly retarded so no one ever knows the real him
>>
File: 1465492897028.jpg (60KB, 720x698px) Image search: [Google]
1465492897028.jpg
60KB, 720x698px
>>80447076

>Greg getting them lost for like the third time

"Babyfaaaaaaaaace, never change."
>>
I fed up with this worl
>>
>>80446859
I cried when I read that in the book.
Whatever
>>
Did James Franco finally direct a good movie? Does endless trial and error really work?
>>
>>80449130
>Does endless trial and error really work?

Practise makes perfect bro
>>
Daily reminder Tommy is only supporting this shit movie/book 45%.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/room-director-tommy-wiseau-talks-838183
>>
>>80437576

Im hype as fuck for this

just waiting for the trailer to destroy everything
>>
They have to sacrifice some of the darker or more touching stuff from the novel for the laughs.
There's no way they could bring the book in full glory.
This book needs ten episodes of HBO treatment with flashbacks to communist Poland, France and New Orleans. Everyone would be crying by the end.
>>
>>80450007
They discussed every pasrt of the movie with Tommy. I think there is now way he would let them include scenes from his past(all based on rummors only actually). We will know it only after his death.
>>
>>80449130
If you ask one thousand girls out, one is bound to say yes
>>
>>80439848
https://youtu.be/CMwpMVJ9oog

Yes, he looks about 65 now
>>
>>80451289
he looks like furby
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.