[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: P_HO00004241.jpg (133KB, 480x686px) Image search: [Google]
P_HO00004241.jpg
133KB, 480x686px
Anyone else seen this?? WAY better than it had any right to be at all.
>>
>>80436629
Agreed, it was actually really epic in the sense in how grand it was

>racing across the desert from Mongol raiders
>different colored warriors signifying their class/skill
>the fucking blue divers
>the drummers
>Matt Damons bow skills
>generic monster but got the job done
>the Mountain slayer from GoT

Good shit, expected less
>>
File: IMG_1094.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>80436823
>different colored warriors signifying their class/skill
>>
Just Independence Day set in Medieval China. First third was interesting but after that its boring and cliche
>>
>>80436629

I went to see it and thought it was great!
I also really liked the design of the creatures
>>
>>80436629
>>80436823
>>80437225
This looks like amateur studio shill hour, lads. Try harder.
>>
Good popcorn flick. Better than I thought it would be.

The bungee jumping spear unit was retarded as fuck though.
>>
>>80437440
That was my favorite part. I liked how they had different costumes for the didifferent units. It reminded me of an 80s movie done nowadays
>>
>>80436629
Chinese girl leader was a qt 3.14
>>
How does the film explain Matt Damon's character not being Chinese?
>>
>>80437928
He's a mercenary who hears rumors the Asians have something called gunpowder wants to steal it.
>>
>>80436629
The main guy is an overt capitalist and the film features the cute chinese general browbeating him for not being a collectivist retard with the people's republic of china shill actress practically winking at the fucking camera. No thanks. Fuck the Chinese.
>>
>>80438163
If I was a libtard I would tell you to fuck off and the movie had no such underlying propaganda message, but i'm not so.
>>
>>80438239
It's an issue of being a libtard or a neonazi or any of that shit, it's the fact the chinese government overtly controls what kind of films can get made and messages they can have and they're still very amateurish at the movie game so their propaganda is extremely unsubtle. I don't want some stand-in for the west to get shittalked and come to see the error of his ways and the advantage of glorious chines system, shit just makes me sick. Communism sucks.
>>
>>80438323
not an*
>>
>>80438163
>>80438239
>>80438323

And here's why I deleted my facebook. Can't talk about anything without it getting political. News flash both sides are assholes and ignorant.
>>
I liked it a lot. Way more than I thought I would. The music is fucking epic too.
>>
it honestly was pretty good
>>
Yeah, I loved it.

I think the first fight scene was the highest point though, which was kind of disappointing.
The drumming was fucking awesome though
>>
Why didn't they just blow up the meteor?
>>
>>80438755
you deleted your facebook... good for you you are so much smarter then everyone else know. Good job.
>>
>>80438163
>chinese girl telling white man that fascism is the solution to his Jewish problems

Wtf
Im going to see this now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.