[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a 35 year old man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This is a 35 year old man
>>
The Dark Side

Not even once.
>>
>>80432843
He's like 60
>>
He must be an amazing harmonica player.
>>
>>80432843
more like 45 but ok

darkside is a hell of a drug
>>
>>80432843
Anakin is like 37 in RotJ yes I realize Christenson is younger
>>
>Barely kept alive after having most of his body and skin burned away
>no sunlight for close to twenty years
>this is unrealistic
nah
>>
I always thought it was stupid that they made Anakin so young in the prequels when it's clearly implied that Obi-Wan and Anakin were around the same age despite being master and pupil.
>>
>>80433099

Well, he probably would have had more facial burn scars but oh well.
>>
>tfw as a kid I assumed Anakin's body deteriorated over the years (and became more machine than man) because of the effects of the dark side on his body and his empathy dying out
>>
>>80432843

In Galactic Standard years

>A single Galactic Standard year,[3] also known simply as a cycle,[4] was a measurement of time used throughout the Galaxy since at least the Old Republic[5]. It was equivalent to 2 Coruscant years[6] (a year on Coruscant being equal to 12 months)[7]. A lifeform's age was usually expressed in years.[8][9][10][11][12][13][14] The passage of a thousand years was referred to as a millennium.[15]

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic _Standard_year
>>
>>80432843
>>80432843
average 4chn user
>>
>>80432954
He's 46 here. It was originally supposed to be 48 year old David Prowse under the helmet but Lucas had a falling out with him and replaced him with 78 year old Sebastian Shaw at the last minute out of spite.
>>80433121
How is it implied they're the same age?
>>
>>80433247
I always assumed that Obiwan and Anikin knew each other much later in their lives and they fought a bunch of battles together and became bros after like 6 years of fighting with each other. Also I assumed that they were within 10 years of age of each other
>>
File: Queenamidala.jpg (111KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
Queenamidala.jpg
111KB, 850x600px
>This 14 yr old girl is the elected ruler of a Planet

The problem with GL is that age and plot are dispensable.
If he had Anakin turn to the darkside around 45 then his elderly appearance in RotJ would be justified, instead he relies on fanboys to pull out half baked leaps of logic from their ass and expect those of us with a semblance of critical thinking to accept it

>GL taught them well
>>
>>80433358
They were good friends
>>
>>80433358
Lucas is so fucking autistic it hurts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.