[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anymore good films/shows about German soldiers on the Eastern Front?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 00149.jpg (225KB, 990x1362px) Image search: [Google]
00149.jpg
225KB, 990x1362px
Anymore good films/shows about German soldiers on the Eastern Front?
>>
>Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter
>Good
Germans can only make good movies and that's just once every decade.
>>
Why would you want to watch a show about the bad guys?
>>
>>80426376
I'm not even a Wehraboo but the only "bad" germans were the SS and even then only a few were responsible for committing crimes against humanity
>>
I hated that german nurse and overall the characters were weak and poor developed, only the singer was okay
>>
File: 1454376550353.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px)
1454376550353.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>80426533
>crimes against humanity
>>
>>80426818
please don't
>>
>>80426533
>the only "bad" germans were the SS and even then only a few were responsible for committing crimes against humanity
it took more then a few bad apples to rape, pillage and massacre well over 10 million non-combatants in Russia not to mention the baltic states and comparatively minor (still Mi-li tier offenses by modern standards) crimes elsewhere in western Europe
>>
>>80427174
It was the worst winter in decades along with Stalin who led millions starve to death, it's very easy to blame the germans who were following orders
>>
>>80426695
The singer was a terrible character, though. The characters that got the most development were the soldiers.
>>
>>80426376
How is it being a disgusting antifa? When was the last time you took a shower?
>>
>>80427384
>from pacifist and harmless to cold blood war criminal
that's your definition of development? there wasn't even a transition
>>
>>80427687
There was development, you only didn't care to pay attention to it. Friedhelm's being messed with all the time for being a pansy and gets progressively more desensitized towards war.
>>
>/tv/ thinks Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter wasn't total Kino
thanks for reminding me that I should never listen to /tv/ about movies and I should always see for myself
next up some faggot's gonna make a thread and call Beasts of No Nation negro loving propaganda
>>
Stalingrad (1993) is one of the most underrated war movies of all time. Give that one a watch if you want to see how bad the eastern front got.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.