[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo... he did it right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0495.jpg (158KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
158KB, 1200x801px
Sooo... he did it right?
>>
no he would have been found guilty if he did
>>
>>80425829
Probably, Ross found out at the end that he probably most likely did it
>>
I can't wait till July for OJ PAROLEBOWL
>>
>>80425829
probably
>>
>>80425829
he didndu nuttin wrong
>>
>>80425829
>>80426490
>tfw you almost wrote "dindu nuffin" on a post about niggas going to jail on facebook

wew i almost revealed my power level
>>
>>80426558

get out normie
>>
guilty as hell
>>
>>80426072
Surprise, that's not how it works
>>
His son did it, OJ took the fall. That's why the glove. That's why the bronco chase.
>>
>>80426928
This.
It doesn't make sense for OJ to have do it, despite being a women beater he actually liked his children and cared about them. He wouldn't have brutally murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend while his kids were asleep in the same house.
His mentally unstable son however, would.
>>
>>80427109
Except for, you know, zero evidence linking the son to the crime, no dna, jackshit
>>
>>80427109
> He wouldn't have brutally murdered his ex-wife and her boyfriend while his kids were asleep in the same house.

First, Ron Goldman wasn't her boyfriend. Second, OJ was extremely jealous and quite controlling.
Third, Nicole was leaving him AND she slept with his close friend Marcus Allen -- who was basically a younger OJ at the time: black RB playing in the NFL with fame behind his name.
Fourth, OJ had the motive and opportunity to commit the crime as well as the tenacity to do it.
Fifth, Jason had little-to-no motive and had a concrete alibi during the alleged time of the murder.
Sixth, OJ did it -- however, it's possible he had someone else with him at the scene.
>>
File: 1477610834871.png (267KB, 810x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477610834871.png
267KB, 810x429px
>>80425829
Of course he did it. But we had to placate the low IQ children known as """"black America""""" after Rodney King so we threw them a freebie with OJ

My GF watched this on Netflix and slowly became redpilled by the end
>>
Man there is literally no fucking point in arguing about this. It's been discussed to death, buried, had its carcassed dragged back up, discussed some more, and people are considering burying it again. He absolutely did it, the only reason he got acquired was because Johnny Cochran created reasonable doubt out of thin air by asking Mark Fuhrman if he had planted evidence and Mark Fuhrman refused to answer.
>>
>>80427710
Okay but why the hell else would Fuhrman refuse to answer?
>>
>>80425829
This show really misrepresented OJ, and was severely worse for it. They failed to capture the rare mixture of magical charisma and sociopathic cold blood that made up OJ, the man who both brutally murdered his wife and manipulated an entire race of people into letting him walk free afterward.

ESPN's docuseries really did a great analysis on his personality. They showed how interesting and exciting and intelligent he was, a man whose only downfall was his lack of a moral compass during his rare fits of rage.

Instead they portrayed him as an idiotic bumbling dindu whose lawyers rescued him from a nasty situation. And the worst part? He barely got any screen time.

Where were all the comfy feels of OJ signing jerseys and footballs in his cell to fund his incredibly expensive trial? Where was OJ forgoing his arthritis meds and then putting on a show like the gloves didn't fit him. The only moment the show showed any signs of life (outside of Johnny scenes) was when OJ said "100% absolutely not guilty" and it played a funky tune to go with his swagger, a perfect foil to his cold blooded heart. Why didn't they capitalize on this more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1FEYHpmJK8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.