[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rosita.jpg (30KB, 620x936px) Image search: [Google]
rosita.jpg
30KB, 620x936px
Why is she such a cunt?
>>
She's a hot girl in the apocalypse.
>>
I think she loved Abe since he was an alpha leader who taught her to survive and fucked her every night. I'd be pretty annoyed living under the Saviors too. Being part of the Saviors would be pretty cool though assuming I'm not a total pussy who eats the mud off shoes to get by.
>>
>>80425665
Because she's Latina and she probably think she's being a "brat" she's trying to temp you into spanking, and then fucking her in a roundabout way.

It's just their fucked up culture anon.
>>
>>80425665
She was in love with a guy who didn't actually love her back despite him dumping copious amounts of his soulless ginger seed into her bottomless Latina toddler tunnel, who dumped her for a Negress that as far as we can tell never even put out for him, and then he got killed by a scumbag before she could steal him back from chastity Negress and claim him for herself for real. Now she's perpetually assblasted that she'll never get to redeem her honor and wants revenge on the scumbag that stole that from her. She's basically Inigo Montoya with tits and zero patience.
>>
File: gavin.png (949KB, 911x515px) Image search: [Google]
gavin.png
949KB, 911x515px
SHUT UP CUNT
>>
>>80427438
This guy confuses me. It's like he knows being this enforcer makes him out to be a huge douchelord and he hates being seen as such, but he does the job anyway in a perpetual state of despair that he's even in this position. I think he's a lot less Negan than Eugene, but he'll be the first to catch a Kingdom arrow through the throat when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>80425665
Ned Bigbee broke her heart sophomore year in high school.
>>
>>80427573
They flop hard with the CGI deer and green screen staircase to heaven, but I like what they've done with negans right hand men. They're all so different and well played.
>>
>>80427438
Would love to see a Eugene, Dwight and Gavin teamup to take out The Saviors from the inside.
>>
>>80425665
you don't survive by being a nice person
same way you don't succeed in real life if you are a nice person
>>
File: TWD_713_GP_1025_0176-RT-1.jpg (126KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
TWD_713_GP_1025_0176-RT-1.jpg
126KB, 1000x666px
>>80430999
I have a hunch that Clear Morgan is going to find Gavin's group specifically. If Gavin's to betray the Saviors it would have to be after Morgan shows mercy. Does Morgan actually know that he successfully reformed the Wolf guy?
>>
>>80430133
True fact. Contrasting Gavin with that dickhole that comes to Alexandria and the Hilltop and it's remarkable the kind of guys Negan picks to be his face out in the World.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.